Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is flirting with a woman first a lower value signal?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I mean is...when you openly flirt with a woman...is that a sign to her that you want her more than she wants you otherwise she'd be flirting first?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No its a sign that you are a man and going for what you want. Contrary to many's opinion that is still very attractive to most women.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I mean is...when you openly flirt with a woman...is that a sign to her that you want her more than she wants you otherwise she'd be flirting first?
Flirting doesn't mean anything though. You are just taking a mild social risk by engaging in some sort of non-business interaction with a woman with the hopes of eliciting a positive response from her to make both her day and your day nicer than if you did nothing otherwise (i.e. usually with not a worst outcome unless the woman has a problem herself). I don't see how that is even wanting someone beyond just having a nice time with someone at the moment. Just engage in small talk and step it up if she's contributing fairly to the interaction.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Depends on how you flirted.

Verbal, non verbal or a combination?

You need to tell us how'd you flirted with her.

And try to remember back if she did any subtle non verbal flirting before you engage her.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your viewpoint as I've played the cool, uninterested role before. And it has worked in my favor quite a few times. Honestly it depends on the situation. At times I'm able to dominate the flirty conversation when I see her getting nervous or flirtatious back. But there have been times when they have responded in a condescending manner to which I chalk up as a "you can't get them all" mindset and move on.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flirting should never look try hard by one person but the essence of flirting is you are BOTH flirting, you are BOTH trying hard.

Otherwise It's just a one way clown show.

I swear ya'll look too much into PUA theory

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Flirting is what women do to get a mans attention. Flirting is feminine. Your job as a man is to pick up on her interest and make something happen. Men are direct.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You approach, if she flirts you flirt back. That's the dance and what is expected, but you should do something about it if you are interested in her. If you stand around flirting for more than 15 minutes she'll assume you are not really interested and her interest will drop.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flirting is just a social interaction. Even friends flirt with each other. Flirting is just a sign that you are normal and not socially dumb.