Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Everybody Gay Rant

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im driving down the street and this tall, sexy, absolutely stunning woman about to pump her gas catches my eye. Me being the DJ that I am (lol), I gotta give her a try. So I pull up to the pump opposite of hers and let the small talk roll. We chat for the better part of 10 minutes and I learn we have lots in common. The conversation is slippery smooth as she giggles and smiles the whole time.

I go in for the number close, and she drops the bomb on me. She says "I don't know how to tell you this but I only date women!" I look at her with disbelief and I say, "Its cool if you dont want me to have your number but you don't have to lie." She looks back at me and says " No I think your very nice, I probably would date you but honestly I am only into women right now!"

AS if on cue, her phone rings and she tells the person on the other end where she is. No more than 2 minutes pass and this chick pulls up in a car. The girl gets out of the car and she is introduced as her girlfriend. I chat them up for a few minutes then my phone rings and I get the hell away from them.

The tall chick that I first chatted was about 5'8 ish, very feminine had on this short skirt outfit that I just wanted to rip off of her. The girlfriend wasn't "butch" but she was short, about 5'2, very plain looking, but not ugly at all, I would have done her in a minute.

I don't get this gay stuff it just doesnt make any sense to me!!!

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Props on the attempt

Good effort, can never get enough swings at the plate even if they don't all work out. You have refined DJ skills, nice job on trying to get the number.

The gay stuff? Nothing you can do. More and more women these days seem to be into women ... of course they blame it all on men. Yeah right.

With your confidence obviously you'll find some others out there who are not gay.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are called "Lipstick Lesbians". Not all lesbies are big, fat chicks with crewcuts. Some are quite "girly". (Then there are the true bi and the bi-curious)

If these two were actually bi/bi-curious you might have missed a chance at a threesome! :(

Reaction score
There is no such thing as "Gay" when referring to sexuality! She is a "Homo"!!!

Serves you right for talking ten minutes to a lesbian at the gas station - don't hold a convo for more than 2 minutes at the gas pump without asking for her number!!! Then leave!

Hell, I never had a ten minute convo with any of my girlfriends!!!:rolleyes:

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, most women don't give numbers ...

... in two minutes. There's this thing called trying to get to know them before you get the number. Why would a woman give a number in two minutes, because she likes how a guy looks? Study after study show men are way more obsessed with looks than women.

Ten minutes is fine, he was doing well, just milking it. I chatted up a few ladies tonight at the grocery store, it's called PRACTICE. You have to get out there and swing the bat ... and swing it for more than two minutes.

Also, you don't know someone well enough in two minutes to want to get their phone number or not. How could one snap-judge in two minutes. No f-n way, never.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Yeah...guess it doesn't take much time to say: "Hey 'HO! Drop the panties and do me!"

:rolleyes: Yet you can't understand why fathers aren't running to bring their teen-age virgin daughters to you for marriage. ;)

Reaction score
Most convos with strangers in abrupt situations are under 3 minutes - especially at a gas pump.

Simply state "I have to get going but I would like continue our convo in a more romantic setting - give me your number and I'll make arrangements" -- Very simple!

Westcoaster, try this and you'll save a lot of time.......if she is at least 'curious' and available then she'll do it. Most women do not base on giving a total stranger their number in abrupt situations because they talked to them for 4 minutes more. What can they really know about you in ten minutes of 'small' talk?

If they are curious and interested to find out more they will!!

This is basically a 'cold' 'abrupt' aproach!!

Watertiger, I talk to women as women and I talk to hors as a hor!! I never asked a woman for sex - it was all silent communication and voluntary motions!!

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Also, you don't know someone well enough in two minutes to want to get their phone number or not. How could one snap-judge in two minutes. No f-n way, never.

Are you kidding me?? You've got a lot to learn. I've got plenty of numbers in less time than that. In about 30 seconds actually. If I have the time, sure, a convo is great. But it's NOT needed.

I'm not the only one either. Ive seen many others do it. In fact, my little bro, who is 22, met a girl at a local gas station recently. He talked to her for about 2 minutes, got her info and left. Called her up, she came over, they fcvkd. Next week she invited him over her place. When he gets there the girl is in the shower so the girls' roommate lets him in. The roommate comes on to him right as the girl gets out of the shower. Shower girl says, "Go ahead, I don't mind if you do stuff with my roommate. I want to watch.". So the roommate gave my brother a bj while the other girl watches. Thing ends up in a 3some.

Livin la vida loca, biotch!

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that story as much as I do ...

... the tooth fairy.

Then again, anyone can find an American wh-re on the street, it's pretty easy. Those gals should put up a red light and start charging for being sl-ts.

Lots of lying on this board, from the high school site to the mature man site.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to admit, that story does sound far-fetched, unless they where both UG 4s or below... some of those hoes will do anything, as I unfortunately found out back in my AFC days!

Dietzcoi

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Serves you right for talking ten minutes to a lesbian at the gas station - don't hold a convo for more than 2 minutes at the gas pump without asking for her number!!! Then leave!

PRL you sound awful bitter. If you've never had a conversation longer than 10 minutes with a woman or girlfriend then honestly thats sad. I'm as tough on women as anyone, besides you, but to say you shouldn't talk to a woman more than 10 minutes is sad.

I have tons of experience in cold approaches. Sometimes it takes 30 seconds and sometimes it takes 30 days. There are chicks whom I've known for years before I tried anything. I've banged chicks that I knew for 5 minutes, I've banged a couple chicks whose names I did not know. It all depends on the time, place, circumstance and opportunity. There are far too many variables when dealing with a cold P/U.

If I chat for 10 minutes, it's because the convo was flowing strongly. There are no hard and fast rules as to when to ask for the number. In actuality, I was trying to keep her focus long enough to bang her on the spot. My house is two minutes from the gas station, my intention was to take her to my house.

No woman this fine is ever truly single. It takes longer than 10 minutes just to get her to trust you enough to get her number. In her head, shes trying to figure out who you know, if you tell all your personal business and will it get back to the person shes dating/ fcucking/ married to etc.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WaterTiger
If these two were actually bi/bi-curious you might have missed a chance at a threesome! :(
Unlike most guys I'm not into that sort of thing. I had a chick aske me to find another woman so that we could all get it on. I told her that my idea of two women is "when I leave your house I 'll go to my other woman's house."

IMHO homosexuality in all forms is pretty nasty. Seeing two chicks licking somewhere I don't lick too often isn't all that appealing to me.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great line!

Originally posted by princelydeeds
I had a chick aske me to find another woman so that we could all get it on. I told her that my idea of two women is "when I leave your house I 'll go to my other woman's house."

Tremendous line, awesome DJ stuff!

I'm like you, fairly old school. Not into the lesbo stuff either way. This is part of the pu$$isfication of the U.S. male, IMO. I want a woman who is hetero to the core. I'm not homophobic, I just don't want to date one in any, shape, or form, even if they're just experimenting. No thanks.