Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is cold approaching a fundamentally non-normal activity?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like you are bothering people who are out to do their own business and they may initially even feel threatened by you. They don't know what you are coming with at first.

Where do you nonbar approach?
Disagree. Contrary to popular belief girls LIKE being complimented and approached. It's a positive experience for both, unless you are being overly pushy, "plowing," or doing dumb shyt like that.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Was in my blind spot. But yeah that was a riot too! They ended up funeral crashing in the end. Also a 2005 movie.

That's three movies in 2005.

Incidentally the Game book by Neil Strauss was also released the same year. 2005 is the first, and possibly only year I spent money myself to a PUA ($99 US), known as Seduce and Conquer with Payton Kane and they promised a guarantee you'll get laid if you follow his CDs. What a rip-off. They gave you suggestions on fashion and what can they recommend a nerd such as myself? Upgrade to their $ 1,000 US nightlife package where he takes you to a nightclub bar. It was not for me.

That being said...2005 was also the year I was really interested in taking Dance Lessons with the hope of meeting women in the process.
There was also a movie called "Shall We Dance", was released in 2004, but I rented the DVD in 2005 (i.e. so it's processed mentally as that same year, lol!)

This makes me feel there was some Zeitgeist of PUA around that time where it was just popular which peaked around 2005 and then began to decline after 2013.
2005 was the year I dated my one and only pua of my life-or at least it was ending in 2005 from 2003.
What can I share from what he bragged about? (weird he bragged to me hey?first boyfriend to try grooming me for lesbianism I guess)

So he got a lot of experience living above a bar in a bar district called Hess Village in Hamilton.
He didn't use the word 'pull' but he would brag that he could pull several a night by convincing them to go back down to the bar after sex for a nightcap and then 'losing' them while he picked up his next lay of the night.
lmao.

When he googled my name, saw family member's obit and called that funeral home to get the message to me to call him in 2017 he swore he never cheated on me. A pua. Hmmm.

Even though he tried that comp. anxiety schitt which doesn't work on me....I always dump the guy for those games.(I had lost admiration for him and I guess he was trying to rekindle desire with those games)
What else can I pass on to the forum about his experience?

He believed in the value of 'slump busters' to give you your sexual energy back and high smv ego validation back.

As I think of more stuff he bragged about, I'll share with the forum.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2005 was the year I dated my one and only pua of my life-or at least it was ending in 2005 from 2003.
What can I share from what he bragged about? (weird he bragged to me hey?first boyfriend to try grooming me for lesbianism I guess)

So he got a lot of experience living above a bar in a bar district called Hess Village in Hamilton.
He didn't use the word 'pull' but he would brag that he could pull several a night by convincing them to go back down to the bar after sex for a nightcap and then 'losing' them while he picked up his next lay of the night.
lmao.

When he googled my name, saw family member's obit and called that funeral home to get the message to me to call him in 2017 he swore he never cheated on me. A pua. Hmmm.

Even though he tried that comp. anxiety schitt which doesn't work on me....I always dump the guy for those games.(I had lost admiration for him and I guess he was trying to rekindle desire with those games)

He believed in the value of 'slump busters' to give you your sexual energy back and high smv ego validation back.

Did he actively say he was a PUA? Or did you just infer it?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sucks. If we could hear the convos they say about us behind our back. I've heard the same convo about some party guys trying to groom a female for the same, and also to be used for "trains".

Do you think you fully healed from his bullshyt?

lmao.
Alot of guys and girls do scummy things to each other in "one night stand" and FWB situations where they don't like each other that much.

A man tried to play games on you to raise your anxiety, to make you unsure and lower your confidence? How fvcking DIRTY and SCUMMY. He dont CARE ABOUT YOU!!!!

So that was part of his game to "reformat" your mental program, huh?

We face that in our gender as well.

Slump busters is real. If you lost your swag in basketball or baseball because you haven't played in almost a year, you will have to play to start to get back in that ZONE!!!

In sex, it's the same. Sexual activity with the energies, and juices and frequencies exchanged with a live and willing person primes that in you. And when the sex you have keeps telling your brain that your attractive, desireable and fvcking good at it, that will become part of your swag. People can see that.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like you are bothering people who are out to do their own business and they may initially even feel threatened by you. They don't know what you are coming with at first.

Where do you nonbar approach?
Over time, I've non-bar approached at the gym in the general weight room area, at fitness classes, in malls, in grocery stores, during pickup and league volleyball games, on both private and public tennis courts, on walking/hiking paths, on a college campus, and probably somewhere else that I'm forgetting.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over time, I've non-bar approached at the gym in the general weight room area, at fitness classes, in malls, in grocery stores, during pickup and league volleyball games, on both private and public tennis courts, on walking/hiking paths, on a college campus, and probably somewhere else that I'm forgetting.
I think you hit all the best venues bro lol. Nice.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sucks. If we could hear the convos they say about us behind our back. I've heard the same convo about some party guys trying to groom a female for the same, and also to be used for "trains".

Alot of guys and girls do scummy things to each other in "one night stand" and FWB situations where they don't like each other that much.

A man tried to play games on you to raise your anxiety, to make you unsure and lower your confidence? How fvcking DIRTY and SCUMMY. He dont CARE ABOUT YOU!!!!

Slump busters is real. If you lost your swag in basketball or baseball because you haven't played in almost a year, you will have to play to start to get back in that ZONE!!!

In sex, it's the same. Sexual activity with the energies, and juices and frequencies exchanged with a live and willing person primes that in you. And when the sex you have keeps telling your brain that your attractive, desireable and fvcking good at it, that will become part of your swag. People can see that.
I cant imagine a non sexual vibe Chad. If you pair a celebate Chad (lets say he is asexual or a priest for real) and a low tier normie that bagged a ug2 fattie who do you think an hb7 would.gravitate.towards? Everything points to lookism.

A woman will want to corrupt a non sexual Chad. Excuses always a cover for lookism. If you Chad then you laid.despite.z,y,z, but if you just a low tier normie then she still out of your leage? Or is fat and ugly pvssy juice.different from hb10 pvssy juice?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant imagine a non sexual vibe Chad. If you pair a celebate Chad (lets say he is asexual or a priest for real) and a low tier normie that bagged a ug2 fattie who do you think an hb7 would.gravitate.towards? Everything points to lookism.

A woman will want to corrupt a non sexual Chad. Excuses always a cover for lookism. If you Chad then you laid.despite.z,y,z, but if you just a low tier normie then she still out of your leage? Or is fat and ugly pvssy juice.different from hb10 pvssy juice?
Chad could've gotten blackballed by the ladies in the groups he used to be able to enjoy... That's how it happened, even thought the like it, and even though it's good and he's hot to them, politics can happen. If chad doesn't go get wet with a different group he will dry out and become non-sexual.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chad could've gotten blackballed by the ladies in the groups he used to be able to enjoy... That's how it happened, even thought the like it, and even though it's good and he's hot to them, politics can happen. If chad doesn't go get wet with a different group he will dry out and become non-sexual.
You dont believe people are born asexual or choose to remain celebate? Lets not skirt the issue. You did not even deal with low tier normie. If what you are saying is remotely even theoretical than a low tier normie has a better chance of engaging a hb10 than non sexual Chad.

Even what you suggests sounds and the way you peddle it sounds like an old type of PUA advice. Go with someone you are not actually attracted to just for experience and work your way up.

The only thing is it does not work and people tend to plateau about 1 or 2 below their SMV looksmatch. Unless you are hot Chad or Chadlite then you get the same issue. The girls you are really attracted to are not interested in you.

Anyway its best is other people progress this issue as I dont actually do premaritial sex and I am approaching this like some interactive book. I only intended to seed the idea. You just seem passionate about this thats all.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont believe people are born asexual or choose to remain celebate? Lets not skirt the issue. You did not even deal with low tier normie. If what you are saying is remotely even theoretical than a low tier normie has a better chance of engaging a hb10 than non sexual Chad.

Even what you suggests sounds and the way you peddle it sounds like an old type of PUA advice. Go with someone you are not actually attracted to just for experience and work your way up.

The only thing is it does not work and people tend to plateau about 1 or 2 below their SMV looksmatch. Unless you are hot Chad or Chadlite then you get the same issue. The girls you are really attracted to are not interested in you.

Anyway its best is other people progress this issue as I dont actually do premaritial sex and I am approaching this like some interactive book. I only intended to seed the idea. You just seem passionate about this thats all.
It's not PUA. it's straight "bro" knowledge anybody whose fvcking even in high school realizes you have to get your dyck wet.

We already dismissed PUA. People get sex. They act and do certain things. Even AMS been in a drought.

Those of us who have sex know our bodies. If you been dry for a couple months and you get some puzzy you'll notice women noticing you.

That's real life.

Sometimes a man needs to get his dyck wet with someone who wanted him.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not PUA. it's straight "bro" knowledge anybody whose fvcking even in high school realizes you have to get your dyck wet.

We already dismissed PUA. People get sex. They act and do certain things. Even AMS been in a drought.

Those of us who have sex know our bodies. If you been dry for a couple months and you get some puzzy you'll notice women noticing you.

That's real life.

Sometimes a man needs to get his dyck wet with someone who wanted him.
That is common bro knowledge lol. I hate it when you say you should go out and meet women and improve yourself... and then people on here try to dismiss you as a PUA. Like how else do you expect to meet women. Lol.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

you probably guess I'm not 100 % healed yet.
No biggie, it will take a bit more time.
I watched another julienhimself video on youtube and I've been thinking about it ever since. Sosuave member Deezedbrah has consistently said julien is good and each video I see makes me think.
So what I've been meditating on from the video is 'challenging the assumptions'
Example: Why assume I have social anxiety or lack charisma?

Its actually not true, either one of them.

I can't even trace where I started believing this about myself in the past.
I hiked for 5 hours today with 3 people I barely knew on a part of a trail I had never been on before and my conversation flowed like water.
I got several guys to return my eye contact and big smiles on the path coming towards us and I felt like nature was sharp and electric today.
Such a stellar hike.
Zero social anxiety and powerful charisma(if I do say so myself;))
Will see them again soon.
Thanks for continuing to offer observations and leading questions.

I swear you're probably either in sales or a lawyer @mrgoodstuff (maintain your privacy, don't say)

Good forum interacting skills. You're a bit of a muse like some other gentlemen here.