Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is being clean cut looking a hindrance?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's where I live (jersey shore)

I am clean cut, dress preppy, no tats, jewelry or piercings.

Part of me thinks that is part of the problem because women are stupid and they equate clean cut with boring.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends if it suits you or not.

I personally look like a 12 year old with no beard and short hair so I have to grow it out.

If I had the face of Brad Pitt I'd probably be fine

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on the woman you are talking to...every woman is different, no one look will get every woman. Not even if you WERE Brad Pitt.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends. Do you want skanks or chicks who still think they're in high or women who uphold themselves to at least SOMEWHAT of a decent standard?

I'm in college and I noticed that if I dressed like I did in high school then the undergrad girls tend to look at me more. But when I dress in my more favorable style, then the older girls look at me, like post grad and such (they're like 8 or 9 years older than me some of them hahaha). It sucks too because I can't engage in conversation with them if I'm walking to my next class. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's where I live (jersey shore)

I am clean cut, dress preppy, no tats, jewelry or piercings.

Part of me thinks that is part of the problem because women are stupid and they equate clean cut with boring.
You've got to ask yourself why 1) you're dressing to impress girls and 2) posting about it online

It seems you're desperate for their attention and validation

In which case, your over reaction is not surprising

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually disagree with this.

A man should be looking to improve his image in increments at all times.

Personally got mine down just about right for this summer.

- Trainers

- Well fitting jeans

- T-shirt/sleeveless shirt (tatts showing down arms). Something that says "not plugged into matrix" such as a rock band works well.

- Expensive watch. The only part of my look that costs good money. A watch is where a man should indulge. It gets you taken seriously.

- Glasses. Not that I have to wear them, but I find that it adds something approachable to my otherwise aggressive look.

I have added and subtracted all sorts of different things, but this works best for now. This look attracts women from the ages of 16 to 40.

Each guy should experiment with his own image and see the results. Having the attitude of "people should respect, or want to fvck me regardless" - or "I don't care about opinions" isn't how the world works.
This. To the tee

You can say "you don't care about what people think" all you want but that doesn't change the fact that your clothes & appearance say something about you. If you look like a pūssy, you won't be getting any pūssy. You can find ways to express yourself while still being "stylish."

I'm not telling you to run out and go get tats and piercings. That's not necessary. You need to find what maximizes your sex appeal and still symbolizes you.You say you dress preppy. What do you mean "preppy?" Are you the guy who shows up to a party with a tucked in Polo, Sperry's and khaki pants? That particular type of preppy is NOT attractive.

Are you hitting the gym? How big (muscular) are you. How is your hair cut? How would describe your personality? Quick formula: short hair + no facial hair + skinny + preppy = Unstylish

All the things listed play a contribution in the way you could consider expressing yourself. The preppy style is not inherently bad but there are stylish ways to pull it off.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've had a lot of pvssy, then it's not...a "hindrance." If you've had a lot of pvssy, then it doesn't matter whatever the fvck your appearance, because the pvssy is demystified and really not all that needed. It may be wanted, but not needed. Then it doesn't matter. And a woman will See that it doesn't matter (to you, the pvssy-rich male).

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter your style, it needs to look nice and be congruent with who you are! Different styles attract different types of girls. And they do notice.

I have a buddy that wears expensive looking suits and puts on a schit show. Guess what kind of girls he gets?.... Gold digging ho's!

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's great.

Go into a job interview in your work out gear then. See how far that gets you.

Understand that your look will give people a certain impression of you. You can control that impression.

Ignore that, and ignore your ability to manipulate the world around you.
A better analogy would be going to a job interview desperate for attention and validation

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. A better analogy would be going to the job interview giving yourself the best change of succeeding - or achieving your desired outcome.

Grow up. In the adult world, first impressions count.
It's ironic because you'd think, in the adult world, a man who caters his very style and personality to have the best chance of impressing girls would need to grow up

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
flat out i feel like people/guys/women are better dressed nowadays then before when it comes to casual and going out clothing. its cheaper then ever, more easy to find then ever, and with the advent of social media people are always trying to flex an stunt online with their clothing. dont get me wrong there are alot of goobers with no dress sense at all but i feel like looking stylish is a normal standard these days for the.majority and to really stand out you need to have $$$ and or status/both.