Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is baldness really that big of a deal?

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
The media has already brainwashed people into believing that bald muscular men are sexy.
Mr.Clean is a prime example of this. Plus, you have popular celebrities that represent bald men such as Michael Jordan, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Jason Statham, Samuel Jackson, Joe Rogan, Vin Diesel, Bautista, Georges St-Pierre, Shaquille O'Neal.

It's not a big deal as long as you're in shape.
A balding fat guy is considered ugly or unattractive.
So you think a girl will overlook her personal taste because she saw a Mr. Clean bottle? Lol.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bald man who FULLY OWNS it, can be incredibly HOT!!!!!!
I think you mean a bald man who looks good can be incredibly hot. I've kept my head of hair, which is fortunate, because I'm pretty sure I would NOT look good bald.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm balding and pull women. One chick said I would look overrated with hair cause for me luckily I have a nice shaped head, olive skin and ethnic look. My hair is plain or black hair I always shaved it near bald anyway growing up cause I look goofy with hair. If I had a penny for every person who told me to cut my hair it looks better I'd be bill gates.
Rave doesn't matter for the most part. Statham would kill it completely bald.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm developing the Jewish bald spot (even though I have no Jew blood, OY!), but the front is still very furry. I find women of a certain age really dig the thick hair there.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A balding fat guy with game will get more a$$ than a chad too terrified to approach and hampered with self doubt issues.
I think Chad would still do better since chicks would basically throw the poontang at him.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t think race matters. If you’re noticeably balding, the shaved head just looks better. It’s especially good with a well manicured beard.
bald is a terrible look on those with odd shaped heads, light complexion, feminine/fine facial features and those unable to grow facial hair so yes race does matter

perfect example - this dude looks horrible with a bald head

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I'm balding and pull women. One chick said I would look overrated with hair cause for me luckily I have a nice shaped head, olive skin and ethnic look. My hair is plain or black hair I always shaved it near bald anyway growing up cause I look goofy with hair. If I had a penny for every person who told me to cut my hair it looks better I'd be bill gates.
Rave doesn't matter for the most part. Statham would kill it completely bald.
thick, dark eyebrows and thick dark facial hair with bald head really helps a lot too

another real good looking baldie

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it really all that big of a deal when it comes to dating and attracting women or does the issue lie more with the fact that thinning hair results in lower confidence, which in turn lowers your attractiveness to a woman. However, I do feel that some men this just does not suit them at all and it does in fact look bad on them, especially men that are really pale and/or have a odd or round shaped skull, are fat, etc.
In 2016, i had a casual encounter booked with a chick. Betas call this a date.

I decided to get a last minute haircut. I got ****ing butchered. My hair stylist and barber were both mia. I made the mistake of going rogue with a unknown.

Picture going from long hair to jon bernthal punisher crew cut.

I was not impressed. I almost did not go but I am a bad ass so, I went, got the girl, and wheeled. I do that.

She even **** tested saying she doesn't like shaved head or balds. I finger blasted in the parking lot.

OP, its a non issue or better put, its a big as issue as you let it be.

I have grown my hair out well after. I have buzzed it. It makes no difference. I get girls.

If you still have issues get a transplant like Connor Murphy. Gear or genetic predisposition. He's getting girls still.

Listen to Steve Austin on hair loss. Get deezed and go dwayne Johnson on the world.

Alternatively, try rogaine. Try holistic shampoos. Try essential oils like rosemary oil.

I love my hair but without hesitation I would go monk mode if the time came.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scalp massages, shower head filter to limit hard water. Herbal shampoos. Wooden or Boar bristle brush. The reason people eat healthy and hair loss stays the same is because they are not breaking down the calcification on the scalp.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Balding won't really matter as much provided you --- Shave what remains and rock the bald look. All this talk about head shapes & sizes...lmao.

If you are contemplating it, just do it. Although it might feel weird and look strange at first, you'll get used to it and then it'll be no big deal. A head completely shaved looks 100x better than rocking a hair line that has receded really badly.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Balding won't really matter as much provided you --- Shave what remains and rock the bald look. All this talk about head shapes & sizes...lmao.

If you are contemplating it, just do it. Although it might feel weird and look strange at first, you'll get used to it and then it'll be no big deal. A head completely shaved looks 100x better than rocking a hair line that has receded really badly.
I'm being brutally honest. If you have an odd shaped head, fine facial features, no facial hair or thin facial hair, really light skin tone - the bald look is generally going to be horrible. Also I think buzzing with a 0 looks better than a razor shavethe stubble on the side still gives your face some framing

Something like this is what you want to aim for

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman's perspective ----> A bald man who FULLY OWNS it, can be incredibly HOT!!!!!!
I think you mean a bald man who looks good can be incredibly hot. I've kept my head of hair, which is fortunate, because I'm pretty sure I would NOT look good bald.
Actually, I meant EXACTLY what I said.
There is a BIG underlying difference between the two.
That being in what one perceives/experiences, as making a man HOT.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facial hair for me grows in patches. It doesn't look good on me and I'm balding. I have the head shape, but I look extremely young. One lady recently thought I was 16,and my bald head was exposed and it wasn't shaved it looked pretty bad. This is not me bragging cause like I said facial hair looks weird on me it doesn't enhance my looks. I'm 33 by the way

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you denying that some guys simply don't look bald?
By your theory, all a guy has to do to be hot is to own his look.
I thought we had moved beyond this "Looks don't matter" PUA stuff?

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I alternate between shaving my head and growing my hair out, I'm lucky I can pull off both looks. I've found being bald attracts differently and have been told I appear much more intimidating. I believe muscle mass improves on the look and a more slender figure calls for a full head of hair. At least that's what has worked for me.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Facial hair for me grows in patches. It doesn't look good on me and I'm balding. I have the head shape, but I look extremely young. One lady recently thought I was 16,and my bald head was exposed and it wasn't shaved it looked pretty bad. This is not me bragging cause like I said facial hair looks weird on me it doesn't enhance my looks. I'm 33 by the way
Then just get very lean and muscular and tan

If facial hair grows patchy, looks terrible with shaved head

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman's perspective ----> A bald man who FULLY OWNS it, can be incredibly HOT!!!!!!
Are you denying that some guys simply don't look bald? --More about his repelling vibe than lack of hair
By your theory, all a guy has to do to be hot is to own his look. ---Own who he is and how he looks!! HIS VIBE IS KEY!!
I thought we had moved beyond this "Looks don't matter" PUA stuff? --I can only speak to my own experience.
LYD in response in red above.

I find it incredibly sad and frustrating when I read posts that have men believing and feeling like they are a leper of sorts, amongst women, because they are losing or lost their hair. I feel like it can fuel a very negative self fulfilling prophecy, for many men in that situation. It is amplified by posts that purport the most accepted jaw angles, skin tones and body fat percentages, and rules those deemed less as essentially screwed. Men declare this is how it is for women. So other men listen and feel hopeless. They feel like they got dealt a bad hand in life and they will forever be picked last. They feel like there is no hope. I read it and it frustrates me!!!! It is so not my experience, as a woman!!! That's why I posted and wrote what I did.

I can only speak to my own experience as a woman. I can tell you with all that I am, that bald men who OWN IT, can be INCREDIBLY HOT!!! Really SUPER F'ing HOT!!!

What makes the difference? Is it his skin color, the degrees his jaw is angled, that he's 9% vs 15% body fat, NOT ONCE, NOT ONCE, NOT ONCE, NOT ONCE, NOT ONCE, in my experience, as a woman, was that what attracted me most or not!!

What attracts me or repels me is the VIBE a man radiates.

You can mix up 1000 different combinations of skin color, jaw angle, BF%, all of that...at the end of the day....for me....the VIBE a man radiates TRUMPS all of that!!!

In my experience...men that have lost their hair are put in front of a gauntlet, so to speak. Some come out on the other side with IGNF's attitude. The come out of it FULLY OWNING WHO THEY ARE! Hair or no hair, they aren't ruled by it! They are free of worry about it. They made it to the other side of the gauntlet. Now, they are busy living their lives the way the want. The absence of hair on their head isn't going to hold them back. They radiate that!!

There are LOTS of men who are horrified at losing their hair. I feel for them. They cower, feel self conscious and even ashamed. Many ultimately shrink inside themselves. Some more than others. It's so unfortunate. While they may think they disguise it, they don't. Unltimately, they radiate that. That VIBE is more repelling than their lack of hair!

A man who has lost his hair and come to terms with it and proudly presents himself as he is, and owns it...radiates a VIBE...more attractive than a super photogenic man with all his hair who has no idea who he is in the world.

It's not about a man's hair it is about who he is. Aware or not, he radiates that all day long.

Men radiate their sexuality to the same degree...owns it fully? ....or self-conscious, cowering, contracted? Etc..
It's not the hair...or lack of hair....it's the VIBE, for me!!!

A MAN always radiates who he is, whether he is aware of that or not!

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LYD in response in red above.

I find it incredibly sad and frustrating when I read posts that have men believing and feeling like they are a leper of sorts, amongst women, because they are losing or lost their hair. I feel like it can fuel a very negative self fulfilling prophecy, for many men in that situation. It is amplified by posts that purport the most accepted jaw angles, skin tones and body fat percentages, and rules those deemed less as essentially screwed. Men declare this is how it is for women. So other men listen and feel hopeless. They feel like they got dealt a bad hand in life and they will forever be picked last. They feel like there is no hope. I read it and it frustrates me!!!! It is so not my experience, as a woman!!! That's why I posted and wrote what I did.

I can only speak to my own experience as a woman. I can tell you with all that I am, that bald men who OWN IT, can be INCREDIBLY HOT!!! Really SUPER F'ing HOT!!!

What makes the difference? Is it his skin color, the degrees his jaw is angled, that he's 9% vs 15% body fat, NOT ONCE, NOT ONCE, NOT ONCE, NOT ONCE, NOT ONCE, in my experience, as a woman, was that what attracted me most or not!!

What attracts me or repels me is the VIBE a man radiates.

You can mix up 1000 different combinations of skin color, jaw angle, BF%, all of that...at the end of the day....for me....the VIBE a man radiates TRUMPS all of that!!!

In my experience...men that have lost their hair are put in front of a gauntlet, so to speak. Some come out on the other side with IGNF's attitude. The come out of it FULLY OWNING WHO THEY ARE! Hair or no hair, they aren't ruled by it! They are free of worry about it. They made it to the other side of the gauntlet. Now, they are busy living their lives the way the want. The absence of hair on their head isn't going to hold them back. They radiate that!!

There are LOTS of men who are horrified at losing their hair. I feel for them. They cower, feel self conscious and even ashamed. Many ultimately shrink inside themselves. Some more than others. It's so unfortunate. While they may think they disguise it, they don't. Unltimately, they radiate that. That VIBE is more repelling than their lack of hair!

A man who has lost his hair and come to terms with it and proudly presents himself as he is, and owns it...radiates a VIBE...more attractive than a super photogenic man with all his hair who has no idea who he is in the world.

It's not about a man's hair it is about who he is. Aware or not, he radiates that all day long.

Men radiate their sexuality to the same degree...owns it fully? ....or self-conscious, cowering, contracted? Etc..
It's not the hair...or lack of hair....it's the VIBE, for me!!!

A MAN always radiates who he is, whether he is aware of that or not!
We radiate the frequency where we are at. If im a sizzling masculine stud and allow a wife to cvck me for years ill have that whipped and downtrodden vibe.