Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Ariana Grande an example of BPD?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems she love bombs early on getting engaged in 2 weeks to Pete Davidson and then dumps him when it becomes too intense or too much.

And then the process repeats...

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
shes fked in the head and has sold her soul to the devil for fame and money. she even has spoken of having constant demonic nightmares look it up. not only that but shes quite scummy and wish death on her fans and a month later manchester bombs went off at her show. bpd or not shes part of a satanic industry that fks them up in the head

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to look for other traits to say a woman has BPD, look at her family life, look at her life in general does she have a path of destruction that follows her?

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what she is but she gives me the heeby jeebies. A few of us said the same at work today.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rumor has it that she broke up with her fiance because her ex was obsessed with her, so he sent her ex a picture of them in bed together to get him to back off and move on and leave her alone.

Then her ex killed himself via drug overdose. (Yes it's that rapper guy)

So when ariana finds out about all this she dumps her fiance.

Tbh I think he dodged a bullet. If your girl is mad at you for making thirsty guys leave her alone, that says a lot of bad things

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Billtx49

Reaction score
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupthink

Snip:
"Groupthink is a psychological phenomenon that occurs within a group of people in which the desire for harmony or conformity in the group results in an irrational or dysfunctional decision-making outcome".

I do believe that conformity has taken precedance over rationality. But there you are lol
Do you often deflect a question to another topic when you can’t make a direct answer?
i.e., “Have you ever seriously dated a woman with a traumatic background?”

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Know how many times i've heard this term in real life? Zero. I kid you not. Which i actually find to be an accurate reflection of it's relevance.
I've encountered many women who had actual medical diagnoses of borderline personality disorder, and I am telling you they were some seriously messed up people. That probably sounds like I'm disagreeing with you, but I'm not. I think many guys on forums like this are a little too quick to hand out the BPD label. The ones I have known any normal guy would avoid dating at all costs.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Were any of them 9/10s?
No, but to be fair I am very stingy about giving out 9s. And I straight up don't believe in 10s. Even the ranking of 8 I give out very sparingly. I view most of the attractive female population under the umbrella of 6s and 7s. It may not be totally realistic, but probably more healthy this way.

Anyway, my point was that in those women that I knew, it was clearly apparent that there was something wrong with these girls. Maybe there are lighter cases that have escaped diagnosis. There probably are. But when I hear someone say Borderline Personality Disorder, those are the women I associate it with, and they were clearly disabled on some level.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We date high functioning ones and in my case not even really BPD, closer to NPD/HPD. Not a single tattoo among all of them when I dated them. Everyone who meets them falls in love with them, they're extremely cool people except for how they behave in romantic relationship settings (that is the trigger).
Diagnoses aside, this is an interesting phenomenon, and I've met women like this. The "Everyone who meets them falls in love with them" type. To my eyes, they usually end up being AWs. It would be hard to have meaningful relationships though, if every person from the opposite sex fell in love you. This would almost certainly end up with you devaluing their feelings as being meaningless, since they come so cheaply for you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason why Everyone likes them is because they're extremely good at reading people using cold empathy and giving you and them exactly what is wanted. the low IQ ones yes will become very basic attention *****s and you'll spot a mile away (have a date with one tomorrow, fake boobs and everything).
Lol, great.
I used to watch a few TV shows that had a female lead, and I swear every guy that met her fell in love with her. I wish I could remember what those shows were. The movie There's Something About Mary is like this too. It's an interesting phenomenon to me.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference between a mental illness and just being an azzhole is whatever you think the line where your behavior becomes pathological is

I'd imagine that most women we call BPD are just crazy unstable azzholes, approaching the pathology line but not quite there yet.

Real mental illness completely tanks your life

Serenity

Reaction score
If she really had BPD it would be abundantly obvious through her work. I think we label women with BPD too lightly, it is in fact a very severe diagnosis. She's just a bit crazy.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me take a moment to tell you about my Cousin.

He is late 20's and Married with 2 kids. His Wife is diagnosed with BPD and has had several stints in psychiatric hospital. The Kids both have emotional and developmental issues. She controls everything in his life. He isn't allowed to see his family at Xmas. They both attended a family funeral recently and she wouldn't let him out of her sight. She openly cheats on him. She will tell him "I am off out tonight to have sex with so and so. Stay here and look after the kids" then she returns in the Morning.

My Cousin was a withdrawn Kid. His world was Sonic the Hedgehog. He is trapped and lives day to day on his anti depressants while his Wife gets steam rolled by any **** she can have. He is a defeated Man and will probably end up taking his own life.

Don't be my Cousin.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me take a moment to tell you about my Cousin.

He is late 20's and Married with 2 kids. His Wife is diagnosed with BPD and has had several stints in psychiatric hospital. The Kids both have emotional and developmental issues. She controls everything in his life. He isn't allowed to see his family at Xmas. They both attended a family funeral recently and she wouldn't let him out of her sight. She openly cheats on him. She will tell him "I am off out tonight to have sex with so and so. Stay here and look after the kids" then she returns in the Morning.

My Cousin was a withdrawn Kid. His world was Sonic the Hedgehog. He is trapped and lives day to day on his anti depressants while his Wife gets steam rolled by any **** she can have. He is a defeated Man and will probably end up taking his own life.

Don't be my Cousin.
Was her real self visible before they married/had kids?

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Was her real self visible before they married/had kids?
I don't know. My sister was in touch with him through texts etc but his wife banned him from speaking with her. That was years ago and I've never personaly met his Wife. Just hear these things from his Mom and other other family members.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. My sister was in touch with him through texts etc but his wife banned him from speaking with her. That was years ago and I've never personaly met his Wife. Just hear these things from his Mom and other other family members.
It just feels implausible that a healthy person would find themselves in a situation like this. So I assume he's codependent.