Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Ariana Grande an example of BPD?

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It just feels implausible that a healthy person would find themselves in a situation like this. So I assume he's codependent.
Oh no he's not healthy. His Mom basically abandoned him when she ran off with her younger toyboy lover when he was around 10. He was always a quiet kid. Wouldn't say boo to to a goose kind of thing.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, he’s a victim of emotional abuse and beat down by it…
You might think so, but....

Oh no he's not healthy. His Mom basically abandoned him when she ran off with her younger toyboy lover when he was around 10. He was always a quiet kid. Wouldn't say boo to to a goose kind of thing.
I rest my case. The guy is a codependent wreck himself, and that's how they found each other.

Billtx49

Reaction score
You might think so, but....

I rest my case. The guy is a codependent wreck himself, and that's how they found each other.
So you obviously think young child abandonment by a mother doesn’t cause emotional abuse or injury…
He was abandoned by the mother and now wifey abandons him to go bang other men.
I call that emotional abuse…

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you obviously think young child abandonment by a mother doesn’t cause emotional abuse or injury…
He was abandoned by the mother and now wifey abandons him to go bang other men.
Nah, I thought that he was already damaged before he met his wife and it wasn't the wife who turned him from hero to zero and codependence, and indeed that was the case.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, I thought that he was already damaged before he met his wife and it wasn't the wife who turned him from hero to zero and codependence, and indeed that was the case.
From what I understand it's his first relationship.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yes his unhealthy codependence was started by the emotional damage done by the mother, and now he’s getting downright emotional abuse from his wife. Codependence always has a causative factor involved…

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes his unhealthy codependence was started by the emotional damage done by the mother, and now he’s getting downright emotional abuse from his wife. Codependence always has a causative factor involved…
The seeds were sown in childhood and his wife watered them.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also years ago before they got married she cheated on him with another Woman so this is definitely not a post marriage thing.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also years ago before they got married she cheated on him with another Woman so this is definitely not a post marriage thing.
I find it hard to have sympathy in these cases. You can't help someone who sabotages themselves knowingly.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I find it hard to have sympathy in these cases. You can't help someone who sabotages themselves knowingly.
You call him codependent but don’t realize it has psychological implications and now you say he sabotages himself… smh
It’s like blaming a crippled person for not being able to walk correctly.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I stay way out of it. Haven't seen him since he was 12 ish. He knows the score but also knows he won't see his kids again if he leaves her. She's already made that clear