Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is anyone here in the middle of their progress to become a chad/brad status?

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking about from semi obese to chad lite status? And hows that going for you?

Am i the only one?

5'7

2016 @ 214 LBS
2018 @ Hit lowest of 170 LBS ( I was soo happy when i hit this. i Felt good, confident)
Early 2019 @ back to 181LBS (this is when I realized.. i need to cut more damn more)
Late 2019 @ back to 170.8 LBS. Here we gooo! Letsss goo!

Last edited:

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool! I appreciate the name calling. Have a great day!

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're on the same boat as everyone else here. That's why ur here. Luckily i brought lube for you

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so, why u so angry? LOL. Did this thread hit you? haha

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are sounding like an angry beta orbiter that women dumped

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have nothing to say to you but..have a better day. hahah...

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok bro, u win the thread! u the man! Congrats.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@rando5495

If you'd posted something from one of the first three Public Image LP's, you would have gained some cred. Anything past their first three releases is nothing more than 'paint-by-numbers' music.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'm talking about from semi obese to chad lite status? And hows that going for you?

Am i the only one?

5'7

2016 @ 214 LBS
2018 @ Hit lowest of 170 LBS ( I was soo happy when i hit this. i Felt good, confident)
Early 2019 @ back to 181LBS (this is when I realized.. i need to cut more damn more)
Late 2019 @ back to 170.8 LBS. Here we gooo! Letsss goo!
Dude, how old are you?

At 5'7'', you should be around 140 lbs. Congrats on the weight loss, but you have some work to do. What's your diet like? Do you exercise? I'm 5'10.5'' and weighted around 300 lbs a few years ago. Took me about two years, but I am now between 164 - 166 lbs. I had some sweets on Thanksgiving weekend, so I am back on the bike. 1 hour ride every other day. Weight lifting on opposite days.

You can do it. Don't give up!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Whats goin on guys

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
I'm siding with @rando5495 here:

The fact that "chad" is mentioned in this post tells me that the OP still has issues to work out. I don't approve of the chastening, but the point of the OP taking a good, hard look at oneself if they're looking for a better life is well... the horse to takeaway from the horse sh1t that was slung at him.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, how old are you?

At 5'7'', you should be around 140 lbs. Congrats on the weight loss, but you have some work to do. What's your diet like? Do you exercise? I'm 5'10.5'' and weighted around 300 lbs a few years ago. Took me about two years, but I am now between 164 - 166 lbs. I had some sweets on Thanksgiving weekend, so I am back on the bike. 1 hour ride every other day. Weight lifting on opposite days.

You can do it. Don't give up!
Agree. I'm just over 5'11" whereas you are just under. I started at 185+ and dropped to the 160's in about three months starting July 2018. With a lean physique I consider my ideal weight to be 160. In the past year I've been staying around 164-168 but slowly and steadily building muscle.

So yes, at 5'7" the OP should be way below 170. Dropping to the next plateau will be hard, but with steady determination he can do it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Agree. I'm just over 5'11" whereas you are just under. I started at 185+ and dropped to the 160's in about three months starting July 2018. With a lean physique I consider my ideal weight to be 160. In the past year I've been staying around 164-168 but slowly and steadily building muscle.

So yes, at 5'7" the OP should be way below 170. Dropping to the next plateau will be hard, but with steady determination he can do it.
A dude can one one cheat day, but the rest should be veggies, grains, fruits and meats. I added grains because a person can get really constipated w.o. enough fiberious carbs (been there, not fun).

Some examples:
Morning
two eggs, two pieces of bacon on a half of whole wheat bagel or toast, and a cup or two of coffee, with whole milk, almond milk and some monk fruit or stevia. Add a pinch of salt as well. (Can switch to a tea if coffee is not preferred.)

Lunch
Siggi 4% Whole Milk or some fruit.

Dinner
New York Strip, with some steamed veggies.

Morning:
Overnight oats with some blue berries and sugar free chocolate pieces and a cup/tea or two of coffee, with whole milk, almond milk and some monk fruit or stevia. Add a pinch of salt as well. (Can switch to a tea if coffee is not preferred.)

Lunch:
Bob's red mill better bar

Dinner
Three chicken thighs, sweet potato baked fries and some mushrooms with some salt, pepper, garlic and avocado oil.

Morning:
Kodiak protein pancakes with butter (grass-fed) and low sugar maple syrup with a cup or two of coffee, with whole milk, almond milk and some monk fruit or stevia. Add a pinch of salt as well. (Can switch to a tea if coffee is not preferred.)

Lunch:
Salad with a nice raspberry vinaigrette (easy to make. Olive oil, raw honey and fresh raspberries in a blender).

Dinner:
Fresh Atlantic Salmon with some green beans and broccoli (pro tip - frozen is cheaper, lasts longer and has same nutrients as fresh)

Morning:
Three eggs, half of a whole wheat bagel and two or three strips of uncured bacon with a cup or two of coffee, with whole milk, almond milk and some monk fruit or stevia. Add a pinch of salt as well. (Can switch to a tea if coffee is not preferred.)

Lunch:
Apple, Kiwi, Pear salad

Dinner:
Rib-eye in a butter red wine reduction with some sautéed veggies (salt, pepper, garlic, onion powder).

Snacks... Macadamia nuts, Pecans, whole fruits, home made beef jerky, whole dates.

Plenty of options, one just needs to be discipline to adhere to them. Don't go crazy, but the diet above a person will lose weight, enjoy they foods, feel full and see results. If people care, I can add my recipes I've done in the past and continue to do.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A dude can one one cheat day, but the rest should be veggies, grains, fruits and meats. I added grains because a person can get really constipated w.o. enough fiberious carbs (been there, not fun).
Fun fact (helps to have a GF who has studied Food Science): an avocado has half a day's requirement of fiber. Yup, that's right, fiber. Not to mention healthy fats, plus 3g of protein for the cherry on top.

Livestrong.com has a very nice avocado benedict recipe which is very high in protein and is delicious.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Fun fact (helps to have a GF who has studied Food Science): an avocado has half a day's requirement of fiber. Yup, that's right, fiber. Not to mention healthy fats, plus 3g of protein for the cherry on top.

Livestrong.com has a very nice avocado benedict recipe which is very high in protein and is delicious.
No doubt, but of someone does a hybrid keto, the high fat, high protein diet will cause constipation. Thus, I added the grains and yogurt. I had a half avocado and half bagel this morning w. a side of uncured bacon. Never gets tiresome; like eggs. LOL.

Just Avocados are $$$; especially the organic ones. In Bridgeport, they are around 3 bucks a piece. Not cheap by any means.