Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

intimacy vs trust

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What signs should you look for in a relationship to know that you have trust?

Lets say that everything feels great. You have mutual admiration, intimacy and a fun time together. All those things are easy to spot, but I don't think that this must lead to trust.

Please, give me some insights about this.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone looks for trust diferently. Some look at qualaties. Some look at behavior. But all methods I have seen for gauging trust involve time ;)

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with trajhenkhet that the only true test of your trust for somebody is time, but there are certainly signs and clues along the way. Me personally, I trust everyone until they give me a reason not to. Some people call me stupid for giving most people the benefit of the doubt, but you'd be surprised at how the simple act of trusting somebody tends to make them trustworthy more often than not. I think Will Rogers said something to that effect.

So to answer your question I would say that other than time, your instincts are the best indicator of whether you can trust somebody. Human beings tend to have "radar" about being lied to, and if you listen to your instincts they will guide you. If you find yourself really really WANTING to trust somebody, or rationalizing your trust, chances are that they are untrustworthy, and you are trying to go against your instincts.

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I trust people from the beginning. The faster they break my trust, the more I understand they`re not the type of people I want to be around. That`s how I determine who is cool or not.