Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Internet Form Letters - Share your B**tards!!!

Snatchmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon guys let's have them. Don't make me call you out Bud Wiser.:p

MRomeo99 from a different post:

Top Ten Reasons you shouldn’t email me back.
1. If you don’t like to laugh, then you definitely should not email me. I have a tendency to try to have fun in every situation, not good if you’re trying to maintain a healthy depression.
2. If you don’t like people who like to do things other than watch TV every night for six hours, then you definitely should not email me. I have been known to do crazy things like go to comedy clubs on a school night <gasp>, or watch spoken word at a coffee house.
3. If you don’t like people with class, then you definitely should not email me. I am not especially known for any abilities like burping the alphabet, or picking my nose as an appetizer. And I do really crazy things like buying a certain brand of sparkling wine for under $20 that will take Dom Perignon any day. And making the best Caesar salad on the planet. I know it’s crazy talk, I just can’t help myself.

That's the beginning of the email. Make up your own obviously, but that gives you an idea of how I start off. Finish the list, bust on em a little, invite them to check my profile out, hope that they find what they are looking for, and that my email got them at least a little closer with a smile on their face. Etc, etc, etc.

Try a bunch of different things. I made up a Dr Seuss poem that worked fairly well. I made a Romantic Fantasy email that works REALLY well for certain types of women, you can figure out who they are in their profile. Ideally, you should have two or three different approach emails, and you'll get a feel for what to send to who.

That's why I said you have to practice. You might get it right the first time, but most likely you're going to have to refine different emails. It's better to work on your game for a few weeks/months, to get it really tight, before you actually work on the local girls.

MRomeo99: Dude, let's see a copy of the Romantic Fantasy email!