Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Intellectualism is feminine?

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This idea is complete horse****. How many females do you know that are intellectual? Right, between zero and zero. Well, maybe 10% tops. However, people make this mistake all the time. Being intellectual isn't feminine, being lacking aggression is.

Don't get this mixed up lest you become an idiot along with being dateless.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, you are both right and wrong...

Intellectualism is by design feministic, but you are correct that men are agressive and this does not conflict...

Women are thinkers Men are doers
Women are passive Men are active
Women are quality Men are quantity
Women are fat (hip ratio) men are musclar

I could go on and on.. This is not even religious although factors of this are found in both Christianity and Zen Buddhism and possibly other religions.

Edit: To directly answer your post I will state that thinking takes time meaning passive and feminine. Maculine does not have time to think because of activity.

This sounds like a generality and to a point, yes. But that goes to show that there is a line between masculine and feminine behaviour.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually this has some truth. Most intellectuals have low testosterone levels. The wimps get driven into the libraries by the kids with balls and emerse themselves in intellectual babble.

Although intellectuals on the cutting edge of **** that they want to change the world with are a different crowd that probably have much higher levels. For example Edison

Think of college professors and ivory tower college nerds they just sit around and discuss stuff that isn't of their own design in a sort of sissy fight. Ohhhh weapons of mass destruction they weren't there ..... Yes they were! No they weren't! Oh I will prove it I will read some more books on research. Example: Noam Chomsky

But a maverick scientist like edison wasn't just guessing on **** and writing cutsie books he was actually doing. He is the example of a high testosterone intellectual.

Non-masculine intellectuals would probably be the dudes arguing if the world is flat or round. While a masculine intellectual actually ventures to find out.

So If you go to this board for the sake of intellectual babble with no action. Which is rare here. You are probably low testosterone. Maybe you should do something about it such as get out, exercise, eat red meat, take zinc etc. If you visit this board when are taking a 15 min break a day from out in the world kickin ass in business or sports, have the flu (which i have now or i wouldn't be postin as much today), or want to discuss ways to better your action oriented behavior. Then you are on the right track.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with some of your points Jvesti.

First, intellect has no connection to sex, although males and females tend to specialize in different areas because of different family roles in the past. Men are doers and women are nurturers. Men rely more on reasoning based on observations while women trust instinct.

However, being intellectual doesnt mean you are a skinny wimp. Back in the days, smart cavemen would plot out strategies for capturing prey, decreasing the amount of energy used throughout the lifetime. Similarly, they would mate with females with intellect as the deciding factor to ensure that the children would retain these genes. Muscular cavemen would attract the entire plethora due to fitness, both reproductively and physically.

Nowadays, intelligence is often correlated with good looks. People with superior genetics often have higher standards and look for strengths in their partners.

Studying books and having intellectual discussions does not equivocate intelligence. In fact, it is often the contrary, as many of these people are simply hard workers that like to give the impression that they are intelligent.

You still have your stereotypical bookwh0re and bonehead bodybuilder, but people with intelligence + looks are on the rise.

Elfynne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. I must be a freak then.

I am a woman, and VERY intellectual. My intelligence is one thing I DO pride myself on. Many of the guys I've met have actually been stunned at my interests and at the things I know. I'm sorry, I know it sounds like I'm bragging, but I actually AM smart. And that's why most of my friends are male ---- because they are the only ones who I can discuss intellectual topics with. I have never yet met a female who can discuss something like Taoism, history, or even current political issues....most women don't even seem to give a damn.

And my intellectualism does not keep me from being assertive or even aggressive. I'm no Amazon but I can definitely take care of myself. I'm not afraid to stand up to someone who threatens me or someone I'm with.

I know what your thinking: "This chick must be some crew-cut butch bra-burning lesbian." Let me assure you, I am none of these things. ;)

I'm just trying to say...don't throw all women into one basket. Some of us might surprise you! :)

babemaster2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Elfynne, If you got married to a strong man, would you let him be in charge of the house? Or would you go for the 50/50 thing?

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cali love it isn't a matter of disagreeing it is fact from studies. Although I think we are on the same page pretty much.

Intellectuals have lower than usual testosterone levels. College Professors, Ivory tower, people who discuss for example fall under this. Read "Heroes, Rogues, and Lovers" by James Mcnabb which is at the forefront of T research.

Anyways, cavemen didn't sit in an intellectual world discussing. They used their intellect for action not for it to end in discussions like college professors and bookworms do. Testosterone facilitates dominance and risk taking. Low Test cavemen were probably sitting around the camp fire discussing ideas they might of heard about vigorously but never acting on them didn't have that jump-start to act on it like testosterone gives you. This is the equivalent of the professor who just discusses stuff.

There are high test masculine intellectually bright people as in an edison or di vinci sense but the general term "intellectual" commonly conjures up the different picture. Like the low test caveman analogy.

Elfynne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by babemaster2000
Elfynne, If you got married to a strong man, would you let him be in charge of the house? Or would you go for the 50/50 thing?
I would definitely go 50/50. I know how stressful it is for men...to have that constant burden on their shoulders, that they have to take care of everyone else just because they are men and THEY have to be the providers. I think it would be unfair to my husband to make him do all the work. Plus, I would want my own private income because I want to be able to spend my OWN money on the things I want. I know that a man hates it when a woman spends his money. I don't like the idea of being a leech or a burden.

Of course I wouldn't want him to feel emasculated, so I would relinquish some of the control, but I would certainly insist on having some control myself. Just because I'm female does not mean that I can't be a responsible, competent ADULT.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I theorize that low test male "intellectuals"

have JUST enough testosterone to be driven to discuss and debate ideas. But maybe not enough to take action in risky showy type of ways. They serve a focused purpose in society. Because high T levels will make you hungry to act on something. T levels raise during competition or victory. I know for one when in my business I anticipate competition I hate to discuss intellectual stuff I just like to act and do. In fact I get agitated at the person. I'm sure you guys noticed that when you play in a serious sports game like football and you HAVE to win this one. Your focus sharpens, you aren't interested in discussing ****, you get pumped and either rambunctious or quiet and dead serious depending on what youre perceived need is. This is because your T levels swing high during times like this.

Can you picture discussing this and that when you are in an army and staring across the field at a formidable enemy about to go to battle. You just don't, you shut up and do. There's a reason for that.

I also can guess that females that are intellectual might have two components, very intelligent and high T for a female.

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
Actually, you are both right and wrong...

Women are thinkers Men are doers
Women are passive Men are active
Women are quality Men are quantity
Women are fat (hip ratio) men are musclar

I agree wit hthis in most but woud just change

Women are thinkers Men are feelers
Women are passive Men are Leaders

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Elfynne
I would definitely go 50/50. I know how stressful it is for men...to have that constant burden on their shoulders, that they have to take care of everyone else just because they are men and THEY have to be the providers. I think it would be unfair to my husband to make him do all the work. Plus, I would want my own private income because I want to be able to spend my OWN money on the things I want. I know that a man hates it when a woman spends his money. I don't like the idea of being a leech or a burden.

Of course I wouldn't want him to feel emasculated, so I would relinquish some of the control, but I would certainly insist on having some control myself. Just because I'm female does not mean that I can't be a responsible, competent ADULT.
It jsu this kind of thinking that has made of ****ed. I don't mean any harm baby, I know u mean well by that but, even the bible has stated it and I quote "let wives be in subjection to their husbands as to the lord, because a husband is the head of his wife just as christ i sthe head of the congregation" It goes further to say in anothe chapter tha "the head of evry man is a woman, in thurn, the head of evry man is Christ, and the head of christ is god. Going against this principle causes friction in a relationship, which is why so many relationships are in trouble, this is why we in the DJ forum preach about men standing up and having some ballz.

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, wait a sec, does that mean it's bad to be smart? Some of you guys act like having feelings is a wussy thing. If you really think that, then you have problems. Everyone has feelings, even the most macho guy. And I think that even if being Intellegint is wussy, well then guess that makes me a wuss. Wait, I forgot, it doesn't.

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by #1 P.I.M.P.
It jsu this kind of thinking that has made of ****ed. I don't mean any harm baby, I know u mean well by that but, even the bible has stated it and I quote "let wives be in subjection to their husbands as to the lord, because a husband is the head of his wife just as christ i sthe head of the congregation" It goes further to say in anothe chapter tha "the head of evry man is a woman, in thurn, the head of evry man is Christ, and the head of christ is god. Going against this principle causes friction in a relationship, which is why so many relationships are in trouble, this is why we in the DJ forum preach about men standing up and having some ballz.
Umm, yeah ok. That's REALLY old school, even for me.

I actually like the 50/50 thing, I like equality. I don't want complete control, because that gives me too much stress. I have to say, though I respect your opinion, I don't want a relationship where one dominates over the other. That's just me.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by #1 P.I.M.P.
Actually, biblicaly there is a balance. Each gender hs it's strength and weaknesses, but in all there is a complete complementation.

Elfynne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, yes. So according to the Bible I would be an insolent strumpet. Or maybe that would be according to Shakespeare?

Honestly, what does gender have to do with intelligence? Or competence? I know I'm a woman and it would be wrong for me to assume authority over my male counterpart...but that's not what I want to do. Men aren't babies, but neither am I.

And like I said, letting the man have all the responsibility is a major thorn in his side. "Hercules" doesn't exist. And with a man I really care about, I would want to shoulder those burdens along with him, because I would be concerned about his health and well-being.

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, yes. So according to the Bible I would be an insolent strumpet. Or maybe that would be according to Shakespeare?
LOL, nah yah aint ah strumpet, God accepts our imperfections, but in a perfect world, the way god wants it, this is the way it would be. In fact if u remember the trouble in the garden of eden, Evev went against Her husbands wishes and ate of the fruit then brought it to him and told him to eat. Adam being wiped and afraid to loos his precious, ate the fruit dispite knowing it was wrong. Go figure. This is a clasic case of what not to do. It wake u thing that the reason we're in thissituation today if cause aof a clasic case or Whipped, or AFC or *****. All adams fault by the way, not really that much eve's as most would think. She was decieved, Adam was not.

Honestly, what does gender have to do with intelligence? Or competence? I know I'm a woman and it would be wrong for me to assume authority over my male counterpart...but that's not what I want to do. Men aren't babies, but neither am I.

And like I said, letting the man have all the responsibility is a major thorn in his side. "Hercules" doesn't exist. And with a man I really care about, I would want to shoulder those burdens along with him, because I would be concerned about his health and well-being.
I respect that and again as I said, we all have our imperfections. Some learn from experience, some get all the experience and don't learn. I'm glad to have been taught so I can skip all the BS.

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score

This is tru, God purposely made gender, personality, race and other diffrence cause he is the god of variety. Arn't you glad he didn't make some kinda testosteronized She-male for us to ****. No offense to whose into that kinda S$@#:D .

Elfynne

Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 P.I.M.P.,

Yes, I know what you mean by your reference to the book of Genesis. I was also raised a Christian, but I have since come to wonder if that whole story wasn't allegorical in some way....

And men are supposed to be the strong ones, so I don't blame you for not wanting to fvck a she-male. I wouldn't want to fvck a girly man, either. But being strong and brave doesn't make a woman butch. And showing some sensitivity doesn't make a man wussy.

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 P.I.M.P.,

Yes, I know what you mean by your reference to the book of Genesis. I was also raised a Christian, but I have since come to wonder if that whole story wasn't allegorical in some way....

And men are supposed to be the strong ones, so I don't blame you for not wanting to fvck a she-male. I wouldn't want to fvck a girly man, either. But being strong and brave doesn't make a woman butch. And showing some sensitivity doesn't make a man wussy.
Coincidentally, How old are u?

On the not of showing sensitivity. I think it has its place, deep down, all men are sensitive, sorry:rolleyes: well I mean alot, but it shoud be keept hidden and in disguise, ******d isplayed are just ridiculed. Trust me, been there done that.