Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Insight into what Hot Girls are experiencing in the dating market today

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're still looking at it backwards and missing my point. These women fvck a lot of guys, but not the same guy because the guy runs away, yet they keep being fed with d!ck while also being picky. Now if she fvcks frequently and there's a new guy every time, that means a lot of men are getting banged. But according to you there's so few of these men, so how is it that well over 5% of women keep being fvcked by a new d!ck every time?

What you're talking about is how many women a man can bang, this is NOT what I'm talking about. I'm talking about how many men these women can bang and that women would have trouble finding new d!cks pretty fast if they were only 5%. They'd be limited to fvcking the same few dudes over and over, but that's not what happens.
A woman only needs to be banged once to be Alpha Widowed. Woman struggle to date backwards. They compare all future men to the best she's had - this is the essence of Hypergamy. So, while she might entertain the odd Beta Orbiter with a reluctant handjob after the 50th date, she will always see her "level" as the alpha that banged her.

...Which leads me to the next phase.

It's very much a sliding scale with the percentages of desirable men. Let's say the top 5% get first dibs, it then slides down to the top 20% who get laid anywhere up to once a month or so. The bottom 80% of men are all fighting over, let's say, the bottom 20% of women. The bottom 20-30% of women rarely, if ever, get banged by an alpha, but 100% of women want to be with the Alpha, and once she's been banged just once by an Alpha then she's been imprinted and Alpha Widowed for life.

A woman who's been alpha widowed might go for beta comfort from time to time, but she usually gets bored of him and always yearns and fantasizes about the sexual/emotional experience she had with the Alpha(s).

Also, Alpha's don't always pump and dump. They might turn her into a f'buddy if she's good enough, and might even get into a mini-relationship with her (while cheating on her without mercy). Some of these women would definitely be getting repeat Alpha d1ck, but they usually can't get him to commit.

One thing I've noticed about myself when going through high-notch periods is that the greed is literally endless. The more sex you get, the more you want. It's unstoppable. So, an Alpha who gets laid all the time will be in a highly-sexed state and would have no trouble sourcing lots of new women, while also juggling giving his favorite women repeat d1ck simultaneously. Male Greed for sex is endless.

Last edited:

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
casual sex hurts a girl because they have trouble separating emotions from sex. Guys can easily have emotionless sex, but I think this is very hard for most girls to do.
I disagree with this in this modern era. If this were true there wouldn't be so many affairs going on with married women. Work places these days are playgrounds for women to flirt and hook up.
She is 25. She is at that point in her life. Her ovaries are screaming. Put that same girl in a LTR at say 30, with a guy she can lock down.
And you will then see a different woman. The sneaky side of her libido will then crave Steve from IT blowing her back out in the car at lunch.

Big world with lots of women to put this one situation into assumptions about female sexuality and tendencies.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with this in this modern era. If this were true there wouldn't be so many affairs going on with married women. Work places these days are playgrounds for women to flirt and hook up.
She is 25. She is at that point in her life. Her ovaries are screaming. Put that same girl in a LTR at say 30, with a guy she can lock down.
And you will then see a different woman. The sneaky side of her libido will then crave Steve from IT blowing her back out in the car at lunch.

Big world with lots of women to put this one situation into assumptions about female sexuality and tendencies.
Women self destruct when left to their own devices. Just because casual sex destroys their ability to pair bond and eventually leaves them miserable, doesn't stop them from doing it.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because casual sex destroys their ability to pair bond
Where are you getting your info? I know 2 women who have had affairs for years. And still are with their husbands.
The only time this will effect her in this manner is during her epiphany phase. Like the 25 year old mentioned. She wants to breed. Then the pair bond is needed until the kids are atleast 5.

But a chic in her carousel mode 18-24 and then after 35 (roughly speaking) can and will jump from bed to bed and be quite happy doing so.

Women have a monthly cycle and a life cycle that kinda mirrors each other.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are you getting your info? I know 2 women who have had affairs for years. And still are with their husbands.
The only time this will effect her in this manner is during her epiphany phase. Like the 25 year old mentioned. She wants to breed. Then the pair bond is needed until the kids are atleast 5.

But a chic in her carousel mode 18-24 and then after 35 (roughly speaking) can and will jump from bed to bed and be quite happy doing so.

Women have a monthly cycle and a life cycle that kinda mirrors each other.
The "inability to pair bond" idea is something that gets repeated a lot. I don't think there's much evidence (beyond anecdotal) to back it up. Women can have casual sex and later pair bond with the right guy. But men on Sosuave will tell you she's just with a beta whom she secretly resents.

On the other hand, a woman who gets stuck for years with the first guy she has sex with, then finds herself single, won't necessarily have an easier time. There are a lot of factors at play.

There's a SS expectation that you have to settle down with a virgin. Of course, if a great guy finds a virgin, dates her, and decides to end the relationship, now she's been "Alpha-Widowed" so she'll never pair bond. But if she has a positive steady sex life with different partners (the top 10% of men apparently), she's also damaged and can't pair bond.

The RP has generated all kinds of tropes and boogeymen that could fill a book of fairy tales. It just creates narratives about people. "She's a virgin" is just another form of "NAWALT." It's a narrative a man has created, and he'll never know the truth but he WILL set himself up to be disappointed because she's more than just a label.

And I'm not knocking the OP, I think he makes some keen observations and I don't doubt his skills. Just recommend not leaning too much on texts like the Rational(izing) Male.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're still looking at it backwards and missing my point. These women fvck a lot of guys, but not the same guy because the guy runs away, yet they keep being fed with d!ck while also being picky. Now if she fvcks frequently and there's a new guy every time, that means a lot of men are getting banged. But according to you there's so few of these men, so how is it that well over 5% of women keep being fvcked by a new d!ck every time?

What you're talking about is how many women a man can bang, this is NOT what I'm talking about. I'm talking about how many men these women can bang and that women would have trouble finding new d!cks pretty fast if they were only 5%. They'd be limited to fvcking the same few dudes over and over, but that's not what happens.
because you found out a slut and you are taking what she said at face value, she can be looking for a LTR now, but that don't mean was always the case, plus fame tend to find your way back to you don't matter how much you "changed".

also you are basing all of this on ONE single woman, that is hardly a evidence of dating market, that is just a drop, nothing more and nothing less

7 pages of this is the strangest thing I can see here

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approach in a coffee shop. Not much interaction at all. I literally just approached her, made a comment about the unique leather jacket she was wearing. We had a brief chat about fashion (that was my in or hooking point), and I mentioned I was living in the fashion-district of Sydney and knew a few fashion designers. This intrigued her. I then left her with my card. She texted me later that day and I text-gamed her for a couple of days, before meeting her for the date.

The date was straight forward. I picked her up in my car downtown, drove her back to my area. Took her for some sushi at a cheap Japanese teahouse near my place. Spent no more than 15 dollars. During Sushi I focused on seducing her with heavy eye contact and flirting. She suddenly reached over and put her hand on my arm. This was a strong IOI so I knew I should attempt to bang her. After Sushi I walked her back to my place under the pretense of showing her some of my music. When we got inside I put some music on and we sat on my couch, with her head on my shoulder. She then said "So, how do you feel?" I took that as a signal and just leant in for the kiss. Easily escalated to sex from there. Took her into my bedroom and dogged the sh1t out of her.
Damnnnn I love that man. Well played start to finish!

xplt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The RP has generated all kinds of tropes and boogeymen that could fill a book of fairy tales. It just creates narratives about people. "She's a virgin" is just another form of "NAWALT." It's a narrative a man has created, and he'll never know the truth but he WILL set himself up to be disappointed because she's more than just a label.
Agree. I said it many times, we‘re too quick with black and white thinking. For someone who‘s not able to think critical, many RP theories can do more harm than good.

Serenity

Reaction score
because you found out a slut and you are taking what she said at face value, she can be looking for a LTR now, but that don't mean was always the case, plus fame tend to find your way back to you don't matter how much you "changed".

also you are basing all of this on ONE single woman, that is hardly a evidence of dating market, that is just a drop, nothing more and nothing less

7 pages of this is the strangest thing I can see here
What? I'm confused? Did you quote the wrong guy?

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a SS expectation that you have to settle down with a virgin
Good post. I would do a virgin then pass her a long. I like my women a bit more sluttty with more experience.
You pretty much said it all Sam.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "inability to pair bond" idea is something that gets repeated a lot. I don't think there's much evidence (beyond anecdotal) to back it up. Women can have casual sex and later pair bond with the right guy. But men on Sosuave will tell you she's just with a beta whom she secretly resents.

On the other hand, a woman who gets stuck for years with the first guy she has sex with, then finds herself single, won't necessarily have an easier time. There are a lot of factors at play.

There's a SS expectation that you have to settle down with a virgin. Of course, if a great guy finds a virgin, dates her, and decides to end the relationship, now she's been "Alpha-Widowed" so she'll never pair bond. But if she has a positive steady sex life with different partners (the top 10% of men apparently), she's also damaged and can't pair bond.

And I'm not knocking the OP, I think he makes some keen observations and I don't doubt his skills. Just recommend not leaning too much on texts like the Rational(izing) Male.
What I think is happening here is that men on SS are rationalizing their decisions to LTR slvts, and are ignoring absolutely well-known data that the more sexual partners a woman has, the more likely she is to initiate divorce.

Women who marry the first guy she bangs tends to stay happily married. Once her notch count goes above 2 her likelihood of initiating divorce rises dramatically.

The pair bonding thing is absolutely fundamental and basic redpill awareness. "You can't turn a Ho into a Housewife"

Snag87

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I think is happening here is that men on SS are rationalizing their decisions to LTR slvts, and are ignoring absolutely well-known data that the more sexual partners a woman has, the more likely she is to initiate divorce.

Women who marry the first guy she bangs tends to stay happily married. Once her notch count goes above 2 her likelihood of initiating divorce rises dramatically.

The pair bonding thing is absolutely fundamental and basic redpill awareness. "You can't turn a Ho into a Housewife"
There's something to note: As we acquire more data on female nature, it seems the primary point of religious traditions was to curtail female nature in order to form strong nuclear families.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I know of the data and there's some validity to it. It's one factor to consider but it's a correlation, and it's self-reported. To a lesser degree it's true of men too, but I never hear that promoted around here. Anyway, I wouldn't choose a fat bytchy virgin over a sexy nice girl with a few notches. Besides, that virgin may have sucked off 10 dudes already.

Why are you worried about marriage and divorce? The best way to avoid divorce is not to get married.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!