Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Insight into what Hot Girls are experiencing in the dating market today

Serenity

Reaction score
This experience is just further confirmation for me that there is a small tier of men out there who are banging and ghosting all the hot girls.
There always has been, but I don't think this group of men is as small as we like to believe. Think about it, these women fvck a bunch of dudes, all of which run away. The fact that this happens so commonly to these women means these dudes can't be that rare. These women go through a lot of guys, if these guys were rare then these women would have a harder time running into them constantly by chance.

Guys can easily have emotionless sex, but I think this is very hard for most girls to do.
If this statement was true we wouldn't have the huge number of men making excuses on the behalf of women for things way less significant than sex. So many guys emotionally go all in on women who merely give them a sliver of attention, here you are saying it's easy for guys (in general) to have emotionless sex?

The only guys who thinks it's easy to have emotionless sex is the ones this woman talks about, they fvck her and leave shortly after. If you are of the same opinion I'm damn sure you're exactly the type of guy she's talking about, you just haven't left yet. In her mind you will soon be yet another one of those "top tier alphas".

Also, on one side you claim it's easy for guys to have emotionless sex, on the other side you say this group of pump and dump men are a small minority. Which one is it? (Rhetorical question)

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this statement was true we wouldn't have the huge number of men making excuses on the behalf of women for things way less significant than sex. So many guys emotionally go all in on women who merely give them a sliver of attention, here you are saying it's easy for guys (in general) to have emotionless sex?

The only guys who thinks it's easy to have emotionless sex is the ones this woman talks about, they fvck her and leave shortly after. If you are of the same opinion I'm damn sure you're exactly the type of guy she's talking about, you just haven't left yet. In her mind you will soon be yet another one of those "top tier alphas".

Also, on one side you claim it's easy for guys to have emotionless sex, on the other side you say this group of pump and dump men are a small minority. Which one is it? (Rhetorical question)
I've had sex with around a thousand women in my life, and I've only fallen in love once. So based on that, I'd say that emotionless sex is the norm. High notch counts effect women and men differently.

What makes a man "fall in love" with a woman isn't the sex. It's the affection, feminine energy, Girl Game, his investment in her, her ability to make him feel understood and supported, shared history and experiences etc.
Sex is low-investment for men because men don't get pregnant. Sex is high investment for women because there is a high cost to sex (pregnancy and abandonment). Men also produce infinite sperm, Women only have a few hundred eggs. Sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive.

We are dealing with a high level of Simping from men in 2021 because of the feminization of men. Low-T equals High-Simp

There always has been, but I don't think this group of men is as small as we like to believe. Think about it, these women fvck a bunch of dudes, all of which run away. The fact that this happens so commonly to these women means these dudes can't be that rare. These women go through a lot of guys, if these guys were rare then these women would have a harder time running into them constantly by chance.
Guys that get consistently chosen, and are desired by women, are rare. Some say it's top 20-10%. I'd say it's closer to top 5%.

A man has an ability to bang a new woman every day, if he is so inclined, so it's easy for a smaller group of men to monopolize a larger group of women. Add to this that women are much more patient than men when it comes to waiting for the "right guy" to come along. So a woman will easily forgo sex with betas and wait for a man she deems worthy. Women don't suffer from sexual urgency in the same way men do.

Women seem to enjoy competing for a high status man (they would rather share an alpha than get exclusivity and commitment from a beta). Women don't view highly desired, high-notch men as slvts, in the same way a man views a desirable woman with a high notch count as a slvt. Women like pre-selection, Men like purity.

Last edited:

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are the fvckboys you know that are doing it, only entertaining one female at a time then?
Definition of a fvckboy is multiple women - he lives for the thrill of sex.

Focusing on one woman at a time is the opposite of a fvckboy. That's bf material (which, ironically, women aren't attracted to).

Serenity

Reaction score
I've had sex with around a thousand women in my life, and I've only fallen in love once. So based on that, I'd say that emotionless sex is the norm. High notch counts effect women and men differently.
Your personal experience with women doesn't say anything about most other men's experience with women. This statement also tells me that you probably are exactly the type of guy she thinks you are.

What makes a man "fall in love" with a woman isn't the sex. It's the affection, feminine energy, Girl Game, his investment in her, her ability to make him feel understood and supported, shared history and experiences etc.
Bullsh!t! That's how women usually fall in love. The vast majority of men just needs a tiny bit of physical action and they're sold. Why do you think so many guys ignore red flags left and right? They're starved of pvssy and finally they're getting some.

What you're describing is a reflection of yourself, it's what makes YOU fall in love. Most guys are way easier than that.

Sex is low-investment for men because men don't get pregnant. Sex is high investment for women because there is a high cost to sex (pregnancy and abandonment).
This is accurate, hence why so many men are starved of sex and "fall in love" so easily upon the chance of getting some.

Guys that get consistently chosen, and are desired by women, are rare. Some say it's top 20-10%. I'd say it's closer to top 5%.
What I was getting at was that your math doesn't add up. If only 5% of guys are top-tier then how the hell do these attractive women burn through so many different ones in such a short time? If the chance of finding a fvckable guy is only 5% they're gonna have a hard time.

I'd place my bets around 30%, less common than the average guy but common enough to keep attractive women well fed with top-tier d!ck for a long time.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Larger populated areas aren't as great as you are making them out to be. Competition is fierce and women are more demanding. I'm 5'10" and have hair. I have received some poor treatment over time but have achieved due to diligence.
True, but if only a certain percentage of guys are actually approaching, than you'd think that it stays the same no matter the population. Depending on the city, there may be a higher ratio of approachable females. The area I am in is dominated by fat women.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your personal experience with women doesn't say anything about most other men's experience with women. This statement also tells me that you probably are exactly the type of guy she thinks you are.

Bullsh!t! That's how women usually fall in love. The vast majority of men just needs a tiny bit of physical action and they're sold. Why do you think so many guys ignore red flags left and right? They're starved of pvssy and finally they're getting some.

What you're describing is a reflection of yourself, it's what makes YOU fall in love. Most guys are way easier than that.

This is accurate, hence why so many men are starved of sex and "fall in love" so easily upon the chance of getting some.

What I was getting at was that your math doesn't add up. If only 5% of guys are top-tier then how the hell do these attractive women burn through so many different ones in such a short time? If the chance of finding a fvckable guy is only 5% they're gonna have a hard time.

I'd place my bets around 30%, less common than the average guy but common enough to keep attractive women well fed with top-tier d!ck for a long time.
You don't understand what women want, and the value exchanges that take place between men and women. Women give affection, sex and love in exchange for leadership, value, dominance, protection and guidance. Women don't want affection and love from men. Sex also isn't that interesting for women because it's so easy to get - sex is only interesting if it's attached to a high-value man with the other qualities I described.

Women also want men that are pre-selected and desired by other women. Women are not attracted to virginal and pure men. A woman's goal is to secure a highly desired man, with multiple options, and get him to commit to her. Ironically, once the man gives up his options and commits then she loses sexual attraction for him. The only solution to this, as a man, is to keep abundant no matter what if he wishes to remain sexually attractive to women.

The average modern "sex starved" low-T man is not a real man. He's essentially a woman. The modern man gives love and affection to women (which women don't want), hoping that in exchange a woman will rescue him from his adrift, emotional and meaningless life. The modern man essentially takes on the female role and defers to women to make his life meaningful.

Women burn through multiple d1cks easily because top 5% men are 1 in 20. That's 20 in 200. 20 men banging 7 new women per week is 140 new women getting banged every week. It all adds up.

Also, I consider a woman with a notch count above 3 as already a fallen woman.

Snag87

Don Juan
Reaction score
do you go to supermarkets and shopping centres then check other men out?
I do, the only place where I get my SMV lowered is in the gym, some of the shorter guys are quite ripped, Im not. However I am 6ft 2 which helps

but in most social settings for my lower class area I would be considered top 20% , yet I still get messed around by women.

Its all nonsense and a numbers game
Top 80% isn't gonna cut it for not having women play games; you're nuts if you think otherwise. 80-85th percentile is good enough for sporadic casual sex and a potential LTR with a woman in the 5/6 range. 95th+ percentile is where the game playing should dry up, as long as you're maintaining a SMV gap between you and the girls you're pursuing.

Snag87

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't understand what women want, and the value exchanges that take place between men and women. Women give affection, sex and love in exchange for leadership, value, dominance, protection and guidance. Women don't want affection and love from men. Sex also isn't that interesting for women because it's so easy to get - sex is only interesting if it's attached to a high-value man with the other qualities I described.

Women also want men that are pre-selected and desired by other women. Women are not attracted to virginal and pure men. A woman's goal is to secure a highly desired man, with multiple options, and get him to commit to her. Ironically, once the man gives up his options and commits then she loses sexual attraction for him. The only solution to this, as a man, is to keep abundant no matter what if he wishes to remain sexually attractive to women.

The average modern "sex starved" low-T man is not a real man. He's essentially a woman. The modern man gives love and affection to women (which women don't want), hoping that in exchange a woman will rescue him from his adrift, emotional and meaningless life. The modern man essentially takes on the female role and defers to women to make his life meaningful.

Women burn through multiple d1cks easily because top 5% men are 1 in 20. That's 20 in 200. 20 men banging 7 new women per week is 140 new women getting banged every week. It all adds up.

Also, I consider a woman with a notch count above 3 as already a fallen woman.
So you consider the overwhelming majority of American women over the age of 20 "fallen"?

Well, I can't say I disagree. The real question is would you enter a relationship with 3 or more partners?

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but if only a certain percentage of guys are actually approaching, than you'd think that it stays the same no matter the population. Depending on the city, there may be a higher ratio of approachable females. The area I am in is dominated by fat women.
Women are all zeroed in on an archetype of a "worthy man", which is a top 10-5% guys (whatever minority figure you want to settle on). Even fat women are abundant. We live in a free sexual market place now, and it's turned out to be a winner takes all market. It's like wealth - 20% of people own 80% of the world.

The sexual marketplace is not at all equitable. Most men appear to be unable to cope with this reality.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you consider the overwhelming majority of American women over the age of 20 "fallen"?

Well, I can't say I disagree. The real question is would you enter a relationship with 3 or more partners?
We have to make compromises. Ideally, you'd want her to be a virgin. This was a bare minimum requirement a few generations ago, don't forget. Almost all modern women would be un-marriageable by society's standards less than 100 years ago.

Low notch Western women are hard to find. I would say that a woman has already fallen once she's pair-bonded once with a man (which will typically happens when she's de-virginized). A woman's ability to pair bond weakens with each new c0ck she takes.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much black pill.
It's only blackpill for you because you want to give love to a woman in exchange for her infusing your life with meaning. You're stuck in feminine energy. Women seek meaning from men, so when you're seeking meaning from a woman then you'll never capture her heart.

You need to start bringing the reality, the frame and the experience, and she will reward you with the love and affection that you want.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
casual sex hurts a girl because they have trouble separating emotions from sex
Exactly.

So, what am I going to do with this girl? She's clearly emotionally damaged but she's a rare find in the market I'm in. I'll probably keep her around as a plate and see how it develops.
You answered this yourself. I would keep her around and see how it goes. I mean just be a nice human being and treat her well and enjoy the sex (why the fvck not?)

Just do not be too quick to invest into her emotionally. And always remember: Just because you banged her once, doesn't mean the work is done, and doesn't mean she's yours forever.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I had an interesting experience yesterday that might be of benefit to the forum.

Yesterday I managed to bang a very hot girl. Her body is a 10. Very slim waist, round ass, perfectly formed t1ts, tall for a girl at 5'9 but also a very petite body in all the right places, and curves in all the right places. Body like a barbie doll. It's the type of body you'd easily imagine walking down a runway. Her face is an 8 - lucious hair, even features, nice eyes, alabaster skin, excellent fashion and knows how to dress. She also had a very submissive and feminine personality, which is rare to find in the West with hot white girls. I don't usually bang girls of this calibre, purely because the demand for them is so high and I can't be bothered with the work involved.

Some of the things she said to me were very surprising. Firstly, she's looking for a serious relationship (she's 25). She's having a huge problem with guys banging her and then ghosting her. Guys have promised her the world (relationships etc) to get her into bed, then abruptly ghost after sex. My immediate thoughts were that the only guys who would bang and ghost a girl like this would be the top tier alphas who have their pick of the market.

After I banged her she was acting very insecure and said "So, you're going to disappear tomorrow aren't you?". She said this a few times and it was clear to me that she had a pattern built in her head of this happening.

This experience is just further confirmation for me that there is a small tier of men out there who are banging and ghosting all the hot girls. This is a massive downside of women chasing the top men - the top men have their pick of the market and have no incentive to commit to any one girl. Like it or not, regardless of what the feminists say, casual sex hurts a girl because they have trouble separating emotions from sex. Guys can easily have emotionless sex, but I think this is very hard for most girls to do.

So, what am I going to do with this girl? She's clearly emotionally damaged but she's a rare find in the market I'm in. I'll probably keep her around as a plate and see how it develops.

Update: Here's the bod

View attachment 6462
Aside from the porking, how's the convo and interests? I.E., is there more to this than just sex?

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from the porking, how's the convo and interests? I.E., is there more to this than just sex?
Pretty boring to be honest. She's your typical shallow, materialistic millenial.

I banged her once more last night but I'm going to Next her now. I need more than just looks to keep me interested beyond a few bangs.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Pretty boring to be honest. She's your typical shallow, materialistic millenial.

I banged her once more last night but I'm going to Next her now. I need more than just looks to keep me interested beyond a few bangs.
Yea, I recall the same when I was dating. Fvck then lose interest. The hotter they are, the less substance they have. Doesn't mean they're dumb, but there's little use of them aside from sex. I have this thought about most females these days though...

Serenity

Reaction score
You're looking at it all wrong, you just explained how much pvssy these men go through, I don't care about that. Given that these women rarely ever have the same d!ck twice, frequently have sex and their ease of finding your so called 5% man means it MUST be more than 5% of men. It would be way too difficult for women to even run into these guys if there's as few of them as you say. Then there's all the other atttactive women as competition. Yet these women still fvck a bunch of different dudes, almost as if this type of dude is readily available and abundant.

Btw, 1 in 20 is 10 in 200. 20 in 200 is 2 in 20 or 1 in 10 or 10%, not 5%.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're looking at it all wrong, you just explained how much pvssy these men go through, I don't care about that. Given that these women rarely ever have the same d!ck twice, frequently have sex and their ease of finding your so called 5% man means it MUST be more than 5% of men. It would be way too difficult for women to even run into these guys if there's as few of them as you say. Then there's all the other atttactive women as competition. Yet these women still fvck a bunch of different dudes, almost as if this type of dude is readily available and abundant.

Btw, 1 in 20 is 10 in 200. 20 in 200 is 2 in 20 or 1 in 10 or 10%, not 5%.
You're right. My math was off there. If it's 10 in 200 then that's 70 new women getting banged every week if an alpha is banging a new woman a day (which imo is a pretty easy average for an alpha if you're factoring in weekends).

Let's upscale that to 200,000 men. 5% of that is 10,000 alphas. 10,000 alphas banging 7 new women a week is 70,000 new women getting banged every week. Over a year that's 25 million new women getting banged. Even if you wanted to be conservative and cut that in half, then 10,000 alphas could bang 13.5 million new women per year if they are batting a 3.5 per week average (which is an easy batting average imo for an abundant man).

Now....if we upscale that to a metropolis of 5 millions people.....my lord. That's a lot of women getting banged.

Last edited:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an interesting experience yesterday that might be of benefit to the forum.

Yesterday I managed to bang a very hot girl. Her body is a 10. Very slim waist, round ass, perfectly formed t1ts, tall for a girl at 5'9 but also a very petite body in all the right places, and curves in all the right places. Body like a barbie doll. It's the type of body you'd easily imagine walking down a runway. Her face is an 8 - lucious hair, even features, nice eyes, alabaster skin, excellent fashion and knows how to dress. She also had a very submissive and feminine personality, which is rare to find in the West with hot white girls. I don't usually bang girls of this calibre, purely because the demand for them is so high and I can't be bothered with the work involved.

Some of the things she said to me were very surprising. Firstly, she's looking for a serious relationship (she's 25). She's having a huge problem with guys banging her and then ghosting her. Guys have promised her the world (relationships etc) to get her into bed, then abruptly ghost after sex. My immediate thoughts were that the only guys who would bang and ghost a girl like this would be the top tier alphas who have their pick of the market.

After I banged her she was acting very insecure and said "So, you're going to disappear tomorrow aren't you?". She said this a few times and it was clear to me that she had a pattern built in her head of this happening.

This experience is just further confirmation for me that there is a small tier of men out there who are banging and ghosting all the hot girls. This is a massive downside of women chasing the top men - the top men have their pick of the market and have no incentive to commit to any one girl. Like it or not, regardless of what the feminists say, casual sex hurts a girl because they have trouble separating emotions from sex. Guys can easily have emotionless sex, but I think this is very hard for most girls to do.

Update: Here's the bod

View attachment 6462
She could be a nutcase.. Yiu werent better than the other guys.. They bail.. Vet carefully