Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Insight into what Hot Girls are experiencing in the dating market today

PowerQuest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Established relationships with men ensures those things for women; sex, offspring and provision which is why women's primary driver is not sex, but relationships as their primary driver, mating strategy and finally survival strategy.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I look outside now , every woman is walking round with what I would consider a normal everyday beta male.

this Red pill Alpha nonsense needs to stop.

however I dont doubt some top tier guy has pumped and dumped..and if shes on insta or tinder she will over inflate her worth

catsmeow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't been here in awhile but wanted to chime in and say this is one of the best threads I've read in a long time (on any forum) and @BeExcellent, your posts resonate with me and has been my experience as well... 100%.

Especially as it pertains to Pan's girl viewing herself as low value despite her beauty. Which is most likely the reason she gets "pumped and dumped" as often as she does.

Jmo, but it's OK to feel insecure, we all do from time to time, it's called being human.

But for the love of *, do not burden your partner with it, especially someone you just met! Or at any time really, even when in a LTR.

Contain, contain, contain. Learn to self-soothe anxiety and insecurity.

I do yoga and pilates which helps me tremendously when experiencing insecure moments.

This applies to men too!

Anyway, that was (is) this girl's mistake. Not the insecurity per se but voicing it.

"Are you gonna disappear like all the others"? Clear demonstration of how low value she believes herself to be. THAT's the turn off for most, again despite her beauty.

It's cause and effect, she doesn't realize how her own perception of herself as low value causes the very thing she fears - being rejected.

Despite her "10" status in the beauty dept.

@Pan87 I've read many of your posts, even defended you in one that I got scolded for lol, and just wanted to say I'm noticing a certain humility and dare I say sensitivity (shudders lol) from you in this thread that is refreshing to see! :up:

Last edited:

Snag87

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I look outside now , every woman is walking round with what I would consider a normal everyday beta male.

this Red pill Alpha nonsense needs to stop.

however I dont doubt some top tier guy has pumped and dumped..and if shes on insta or tinder she will over inflate her worth
A very fair point; there simply are very few top-tier men. Despite this, plenty of people are getting married, forming relationships, etc.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Guy69JackBlue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is everyone putting this girl on a pedestal calling her a "10" like it's a fact? All you've seen is a picture with no face with clothes that are too loose to show anything other than that she's really skinny.

It makes me wonder how thirsty the guys here are for anything that isn't obese. Especially after reading the "receipts" thread and the "hottest girl ever" thread. It's like you've never seen a person before.

catsmeow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is everyone putting this girl on a pedestal calling her a "10" like it's a fact? All you've seen is a picture with no face with clothes that are too loose to show anything other than that she's really skinny.

It makes me wonder how thirsty the guys here are for anything that isn't obese. Especially after reading the "receipts" thread and the "hottest girl ever" thread. It's like you've never seen a person before.
Gotta agree, beauty is subjective and I s'pose what's important is that in @Pan87's eyes, she is a 10, but yet he's not sure what he should do with her... (his words).

Guy69JackBlue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually want to know what kind of "gold" the other guys promised her that made her drop the panties. Anyone know?

(I also don't understand the assumption that these other guys are some supreme alpha just because they could lie to a girl)

Modern Man Advice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an interesting experience yesterday that might be of benefit to the forum.

Yesterday I managed to bang a very hot girl. Her body is a 10. Very slim waist, round ass, perfectly formed t1ts, tall for a girl at 5'9 but also a very petite body in all the right places, and curves in all the right places. Body like a barbie doll. It's the type of body you'd easily imagine walking down a runway. Her face is an 8 - lucious hair, even features, nice eyes, alabaster skin, excellent fashion and knows how to dress. She also had a very submissive and feminine personality, which is rare to find in the West with hot white girls. I don't usually bang girls of this calibre, purely because the demand for them is so high and I can't be bothered with the work involved.

Some of the things she said to me were very surprising. Firstly, she's looking for a serious relationship (she's 25). She's having a huge problem with guys banging her and then ghosting her. Guys have promised her the world (relationships etc) to get her into bed, then abruptly ghost after sex. My immediate thoughts were that the only guys who would bang and ghost a girl like this would be the top tier alphas who have their pick of the market.

After I banged her she was acting very insecure and said "So, you're going to disappear tomorrow aren't you?". She said this a few times and it was clear to me that she had a pattern built in her head of this happening.

This experience is just further confirmation for me that there is a small tier of men out there who are banging and ghosting all the hot girls. This is a massive downside of women chasing the top men - the top men have their pick of the market and have no incentive to commit to any one girl. Like it or not, regardless of what the feminists say, casual sex hurts a girl because they have trouble separating emotions from sex. Guys can easily have emotionless sex, but I think this is very hard for most girls to do.

So, what am I going to do with this girl? She's clearly emotionally damaged but she's a rare find in the market I'm in. I'll probably keep her around as a plate and see how it develops.

Update: Here's the bod

View attachment 6462
A few things with no order of importance:

1) She is insecure and emotionally hurt. The importance of vetting a women out includes her perception of previous men she's been with. Take that into consideration.
2) What most men consider HB8+, "top tier" (whatever that means) men consider H6 at the most. To me, she would not cut it.
3) While most men think that HB8+s are on high demand, you would be surprised how most of these hot babes are actually not approached or chased as much as one would think. Some, if not most, are actually quite desperate.
4) Forget the body/looks. Do you like her as a person? Does her mind attract you? If so, then take her seriously, if not let her know and she is down to have something casual then enjoy brother!

I have many other points but those are the most important for now.

Modern Man Advice

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I was unimpressed with the hookers you linked in The Receipts Thread.

OP don't be a fool and fall for this chick's sob stories. Most likely it's all a ploy to get you to white knight. I had a married girl I was secretly seeing try to pull the same thing, saying her husband treated her like this & like that. In my youth I would have taken the bait, too bad for her I was already an SSer. I broke things off with her and she continued to blow up my phone.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A very fair point; there simply are very few top-tier men.
do you go to supermarkets and shopping centres then check other men out?
I do, the only place where I get my SMV lowered is in the gym, some of the shorter guys are quite ripped, Im not. However I am 6ft 2 which helps

but in most social settings for my lower class area I would be considered top 20% , yet I still get messed around by women.

Its all nonsense and a numbers game

Reactions: B80

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do, the only place where I get my SMV lowered is in the gym, some of the shorter guys are quite ripped, Im not. However I am 6ft 2 which helps

but in most social settings for my lower class area I would be considered top 20% , yet I still get messed around by women.

As time goes on, and you getting bigger, are you starting to get more IOIs from females younger than you were?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As time goes on, and you getting bigger, are you starting to get more IOIs from females younger than you were?
I get choosing signals from younger women like 18-22 , I had an 18 year old come round the other day, shes only a 6 but it was great.

25-35 I dont get many choosing signals, theyre jaded as hell. and dont like bald guys so much

35-45 they seem to like bald guys again, and are downright animals,they are the filthiest, and downright objectify man.

My biggest difference is body fat, Im currently at around 22% when I get this under 20% its like night and day for women DTF, when I go over 22% or have a bloated belly, IOI's fall off.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost the entire internet is woke and bluepill now. It's sad. SoSuave is one of the final bastions. I have a lot to thank the redpill sphere of the internet for helping me to refine my game. The old Roosh forum, Chateau Heartiste, The Rational Male (who actually started his career on SoSuave).

I'm 6'3, and good looking. But my biggest advantage is confidence and learned redpill awareness. I wasn't born redpill. I know plenty of guys who are better looking than me, but get no sex because they are bluepill.
The old Roosh forum, Chateau Heartiste, and the Rational Male were good.

6'3" and good looking helps the cause a lot.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6'3" and good looking helps the cause a lot.
Yeah. I think helps haha. I am also wondering all the guys on here that are bald and short, and not having problems with being a man wh0re or spinning plates are in larger populated areas where it's easier to go through the numbers to find success.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. I think helps haha. I am also wondering all the guys on here that are bald and short, and not having problems with being a man wh0re or spinning plates are in larger populated areas where it's easier to go through the numbers to find success.
Larger populated areas aren't as great as you are making them out to be. Competition is fierce and women are more demanding. I'm 5'10" and have hair. I have received some poor treatment over time but have achieved due to diligence.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you agree that is the ultimate player?
Not really. It means you have some value. There are fvckboys too that play "nice guy" beta game bc that's the only method they have for attraction bc their smv is too low.

The main difference between 10 years ago and today is that the easy succes zone today is top 15% and prior it was top 30%. I only had to learn the most minimal Game to succeed back then, now it's as hard as it was when I knew nothing.