Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Insight into what Hot Girls are experiencing in the dating market today

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beautiful women, if they are picky, don't experience abundance either.
I would disagree.

Anything hot and young will experience abundance like crazy. Anything older is doomed.

There is a hot 27-year-old girl living in my parents' building. Because of the fact she is hot and young, she has 7 guys chasing her, if not more.

On the other hand, I got 37 - 38-year-olds sending me picture after picture and picture, calling calling calling because they want to get married. They are very not good-looking either. They get fairly upset when they know there is no interest in them.

I mean think about it: 37 years old. Technically you could have a 1-year-old GRANDDAUGHTER and the man is going to be chasing you for commitment and babies?

Brutal.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very, very few men on this group are in a position where they have to lie about wanting a relationship to assuage a woman's insecurities that he is just a senseless player. Its bad advice for most men because its irrelevant.
Beautifully put.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly don't care about her sob story. For every 25 year old woman, there's a 24 or lower ready to jump into my arms. Remember, there is a girl becoming 18 every day, and 16 for you countries with lower age of consent. The competition will always be against her, and thus I have no reason to care what she says. What you described, OP, sounds par for the course. She's just trying to make you feel guilty.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
very, very few men on this group are in a position where they have to lie about wanting a relationship to assuage a woman's insecurities that he is just a senseless player. Its bad advice for most men because its irrelevant.
Would you agree that is the ultimate player?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, so she spots you're a player. If you guys are players, you would know most women are extremely suspicious of players, and will actually make them wait longer for sex because it validates they're ego in making that type of guy wait. But you counter that argument that by saying she sees you as high value, therefore you get a pass. The problem is that those beliefs have been instilled in you by the advice floating around the internet. I know this for a fact because the wording used has been repeated verbatim many times over throughout the years.

You are better off disguising the fact you're a player.

I don't want to get into a philosophical debate, but my point is most guys on this forum suffer from what's called cognitive dissonance. What I mean specifically by that is they hold true to the belief of contradictory information, from what they are being told, to the actual behavior that women are responding to.

It's very easy to spot the guys who actually deal with women. I've had 9's who were all over me, I've had 5's that have wanted nothing to do with me. I've been smooth as hell around a 7, and she wouldn't sleep with me. I was sloppy with my words to a 8.5 and she banged me with minimal effort.

In a nutshell, the vast majority of you guys don't even know what women actually respond to. You have this "idea" of what that is imposed upon you from someone else, and you've ran with it congenially to contour and shape what you perceive to be the truth.
Despite what you're saying, this type of post is NOT common on this forum? Why?... Because it involves a real human interaction lol.

She said the other guys lied to her, but NOWHERE was any more information about these guys revealed. You don't know a single thing about them other than that they're willing to lie to a girl to have sex with her. They could be skinny wimps who can't fight to even defend themself. You have no idea. The only real thing you know is that they most likely have some spare cash to flash that they can promise a good life to a girl.

I don't understand the assumption of thinking they are some prize "Chad" just because they were able to lie to a girl to get her pants off.

And in my opinion, her body's not great. Looks anorexic. But that's just my opinion.

Also, I don't understand the assumption that she wants a "player." Clearly this is what she DOESN'T want, and wouldn't have been willing to sleep with the guys if they were truthful with her. And is it honestly anything impressive to lie to a girl? It's not much different than sex through coercion, which is not far off from r@pe.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She knows you have abundance through your vibe and what you talk about. Guys who get it and guys who don't, don't talk the same.
Could you elaborate on the talk aspect?

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly don't care about her sob story. For every 25 year old woman, there's a 24 or lower ready to jump into my arms. Remember, there is a girl becoming 18 every day, and 16 for you countries with lower age of consent. The competition will always be against her, and thus I have no reason to care what she says. What you described, OP, sounds par for the course. She's just trying to make you feel guilty.
If you're in a position where hot 24 year olds are willingly jumping into your arms, then congrats. The vast majority of guys are not in that position though.

Your attitude perfectly demonstrates why top tier, abundant men pump and dump hot girls - Abundance. Why commit? Commitment comes from scarcity.

As @LARaiders85 put far better than me - if she sees you as a Player then you need to assuage her that she's not just another notch for her to feel comfortable opening her pvssy. That's exactly what I had to do with this girl too. She said she was looking for a relationship and I said I was open to it. That was attractive for her because she saw me as a manwh0re. Whereas if she saw me as a beta then me saying I'm open to a relationship would have turned her off. If you're labeled a beta then you have to subvert her expectations by acting abundant and aloof.

Here's another thing. I banged this girl on the first date too, which proves to me (again) that the multiple date model is not needed. Women make decisions quickly when they are attracted.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pan87 How did you meet her? Cold approach or OLD? If cold approach can you give some details as to how you went about it, and what was said?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
She knows you have abundance through your vibe and what you talk about. Guys who get it and guys who don't, don't talk the same.
This is all conjecture.

The only thing you really know about them is that they're willing and able to lie to get into a girls pants.

I think if she knew the guys were going to just leave after (whether due to the fact that they're liars or due to their supposed abundance), that she wouldn't have slept with them. I'm usually the last person to take a females side... But I'll choose to take her word at face value here.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pan87 How did you meet her? Cold approach or OLD? If cold approach can you give some details as to how you went about it, and what was said?
Cold approach in a coffee shop. Not much interaction at all. I literally just approached her, made a comment about the unique leather jacket she was wearing. We had a brief chat about fashion (that was my in or hooking point), and I mentioned I was living in the fashion-district of Sydney and knew a few fashion designers. This intrigued her. I then left her with my card. She texted me later that day and I text-gamed her for a couple of days, before meeting her for the date.

The date was straight forward. I picked her up in my car downtown, drove her back to my area. Took her for some sushi at a cheap Japanese teahouse near my place. Spent no more than 15 dollars. During Sushi I focused on seducing her with heavy eye contact and flirting. She suddenly reached over and put her hand on my arm. This was a strong IOI so I knew I should attempt to bang her. After Sushi I walked her back to my place under the pretense of showing her some of my music. When we got inside I put some music on and we sat on my couch, with her head on my shoulder. She then said "So, how do you feel?" I took that as a signal and just leant in for the kiss. Easily escalated to sex from there. Took her into my bedroom and dogged the sh1t out of her.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're in a position where hot 24 year olds are willingly jumping into your arms, then congrats. The vast majority of guys are not in that position though.

Your attitude perfectly demonstrates why top tier, abundant men pump and dump hot girls - Abundance. Why commit? Commitment comes from scarcity.

As @LARaiders85 put far better than me - if she sees you as a Player then you need to assuage her that she's not just another notch for her to feel comfortable opening her pvssy. That's exactly what I had to do with this girl too. She said she was looking for a relationship and I said I was open to it. That was attractive for her because she saw me as a manwh0re. Whereas if she saw me as a beta then me saying I'm open to a relationship would have turned her off. If you're labeled a beta then you have to subvert her expectations by acting abundant and aloof.

Here's another thing. I banged this girl on the first date too, which proves to me (again) that the multiple date model is not needed. Women make decisions quickly when they are attracted.
You're making all these assumptions because of this one woman you've interacted with. I see things a little bit differently. When women actually tell you they're looking for a relationship, that's a sign of insecurity to me. It's fine to think that, but why is this woman verbally communicating this to you so quickly from a cold approach? In other words, a guy she doesn't even know. That's odd to me. Then you said because you responded with you were "open to a relationship", she viewed you as a manwh0re. You are projecting that to be her opinion, when in fact it's actually yours.

I'm not knocking you. Well done on banging her. But the gist of your post implies every woman shares her mentality, which in my opinion you have completely misjudged.

I think what you had was good timing on a lonely, insecure woman who was in fact looking for a relationship. Nothing more, nothing less.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're making all these assumptions because of this one woman you've interacted with. I see things a little bit differently. When women actually tell you they're looking for a relationship, that's a sign of insecurity to me. It's fine to think that, but why is this woman verbally communicating this to you so quickly from a cold approach? In other words, a guy she doesn't even know. That's odd to me. Then you said because you responded with you were "open to a relationship", she viewed you as a manwh0re. You are projecting that to be her opinion, when in fact it's actually yours.

I'm not knocking you. Well done on banging her. But the gist of your post implies every woman shares her mentality, which in my opinion you have completely misjudged.

I think what you had was good timing on a lonely, insecure woman who was in fact looking for a relationship. Nothing more, nothing less.
The relationship conversation happened after sex - it was pillow talk. What was discussed prior to sex was how confident she found me, and how I must approach girls all the time. This signaled to me that she had identified me as a player. So, I knew I had to manage the perception that she wasn't just another notch. I've been in this situation before, and it's fragile. I've been rejected by plenty of girls who have predicted that I'd just pump and dump them. Girls primarily don't want casual sex, but they will have fast sex if they are attracted and see a small window of opportunity to be with a guy that she's identified as Alpha. Remember, it's the girl who decides what you are. You can't decide what you are. It's all based on how women respond to you.

If a girl sees you as abundant, then it creates competition anxiety in her. She will have fast sex because she perceives the window of opportunity being small.

This isn't the only interaction I've had with a hot girl. It's just another experience that confirms a lot of patterns I've noticed.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an interesting experience yesterday that might be of benefit to the forum.

Yesterday I managed to bang a very hot girl. Her body is a 10. Very slim waist, round ass, perfectly formed t1ts, tall for a girl at 5'9 but also a very petite body in all the right places, and curves in all the right places. Body like a barbie doll. It's the type of body you'd easily imagine walking down a runway. Her face is an 8 - lucious hair, even features, nice eyes, alabaster skin, excellent fashion and knows how to dress. She also had a very submissive and feminine personality, which is rare to find in the West with hot white girls. I don't usually bang girls of this calibre, purely because the demand for them is so high and I can't be bothered with the work involved.

Some of the things she said to me were very surprising. Firstly, she's looking for a serious relationship (she's 25). She's having a huge problem with guys banging her and then ghosting her. Guys have promised her the world (relationships etc) to get her into bed, then abruptly ghost after sex. My immediate thoughts were that the only guys who would bang and ghost a girl like this would be the top tier alphas who have their pick of the market.

After I banged her she was acting very insecure and said "So, you're going to disappear tomorrow aren't you?". She said this a few times and it was clear to me that she had a pattern built in her head of this happening.

This experience is just further confirmation for me that there is a small tier of men out there who are banging and ghosting all the hot girls. This is a massive downside of women chasing the top men - the top men have their pick of the market and have no incentive to commit to any one girl. Like it or not, regardless of what the feminists say, casual sex hurts a girl because they have trouble separating emotions from sex. Guys can easily have emotionless sex, but I think this is very hard for most girls to do.

So, what am I going to do with this girl? She's clearly emotionally damaged but she's a rare find in the market I'm in. I'll probably keep her around as a plate and see how it develops.

Update: Here's the bod

View attachment 6462
What country are you in? (I see that the sign in the back is in English.) You'd have to be a TeraChad-tier to get a plate like this in the USA - and in which case, you wouldn't be spending your time on this forum. :rolleyes: Are you super tall? There are far too many extraordinarily thirsty men that would hold on to something prime like that for dear life, taking her to a jeweler on the 3rd date. While I see this kind of quality all the time in Eastern Europe, this is like 99.99%-ile in the Anglosphere.

Sorry, I'm not buying it; this story sounds like one of the letters one would find in Penthouse in the day. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Here's the bod
Wait a minute, I thought you said she knew how to dress. Ugh, those jeans (if that's what they are). Is that what the kids are wearing these days?

Not one piece of advice on this forum tells guys to promise a girl anything, certainly not a relationship.

It goes to show you most guys here have no clue what they are doing. They would never, ever advocate telling a girl what they want to hear, because they would claim that doesn't work.
It goes to show the top guys don't need game.

Also, notice that the guy is in bed with her, and she is asking for a relationship.
If a typical guy was asking for a relationship with a girl that early, she would think he was needy, clingy, and optionless. And probably reject him. But the top guys bed her down, and she asks them for the relationship. Which apparently they don't want or need, because they're already set up to bang the next hottie.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both Genders need to be more realistic with their dating preferences.
What do you mean both genders. As far as I can tell fat slobs on dating sites are thinking they can get with anyone they want. I figure this is in response to men actually taking interest in them. FEMALES need to be more realistic with their dating preferences.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The relationship conversation happened after sex - it was pillow talk. What was discussed prior to sex was how confident she found me, and how I must approach girls all the time. This signaled to me that she had identified me as a player. So, I knew I had to manage the perception that she wasn't just another notch. I've been in this situation before, and it's fragile. I've been rejected by plenty of girls who have predicted that I'd just pump and dump them. Girls primarily don't want casual sex, but they will have fast sex if they are attracted and see a small window of opportunity to be with a guy that she's identified as Alpha. Remember, it's the girl who decides what you are. You can't decide what you are. It's all based on how women respond to you.

If a girl sees you as abundant, then it creates competition anxiety in her. She will have fast sex because she perceives the window of opportunity being small.

This isn't the only interaction I've had with a hot girl. It's just another experience that confirms a lot of patterns I've noticed.
100% completely wrong. Your behavior dictates how she responds to you. You mentioned competition anxiety. Where does that come from? YOU being able to attract other women. The woman you just slept with. In your words, why did she think you're a player? Because YOU were confident. You see how you just totally contradicted yourself? I know you didn't do it on purpose, but you did, and you didn't even know it. And that just proves my earlier post.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What country are you in? You'd have to be a tera-Chad to get a plate like this in the USA - and in which case, you wouldn't be spending your time on this forum. :rolleyes: Are you super tall?
Almost the entire internet is woke and bluepill now. It's sad. SoSuave is one of the final bastions. I have a lot to thank the redpill sphere of the internet for helping me to refine my game. The old Roosh forum, Chateau Heartiste, The Rational Male (who actually started his career on SoSuave).

I'm 6'3, and good looking. But my biggest advantage is confidence and learned redpill awareness. I wasn't born redpill. I know plenty of guys who are better looking than me, but get no sex because they are bluepill.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% completely wrong. Your behavior dictates how she responds to you. You mentioned competition anxiety. Where does that come from? YOU being able to attract other women. The woman you just slept with. In your words, why did she think you're a player? Because YOU were confident. You see how you just totally contradicted yourself? I know you didn't do it on purpose, but you did, and you didn't even know it. And that just proves my earlier post.
The woman ultimately decides what category you go into. All you can do is control your own behavior and give yourself a better chance, but she's the ultimate decision maker. There are plenty of girls I've gamed perfectly (or so I thought) and sex didn't happen.

Chemistry is a big part of it and chemistry is a somewhat mysterious thing that we can't control. You can try to manufacture it with Game, but I've found that Game works best when she's already chosen you - you are just fanning the flames.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost the entire internet is woke and bluepill now. It's sad. SoSuave is one of the final bastions. I have a lot to thank the redpill sphere of the internet for helping me to refine my game. The old Roosh forum, Chateau Heartiste, The Rational Male (who actually started his career on SoSuave).

I'm 6'3, and good looking. But my biggest advantage is confidence and learned redpill awareness. I wasn't born redpill. I know plenty of guys who are better looking than me, but get no sex because they are bluepill.
That's not super tall, but it certainly tall enough for all but the most heightist of gals.