Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Insight into what Hot Girls are experiencing in the dating market today

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an interesting experience yesterday that might be of benefit to the forum.

Yesterday I managed to bang a very hot girl. Her body is a 10. Very slim waist, round ass, perfectly formed t1ts, tall for a girl at 5'9 but also a very petite body in all the right places, and curves in all the right places. Body like a barbie doll. It's the type of body you'd easily imagine walking down a runway. Her face is an 8 - lucious hair, even features, nice eyes, alabaster skin, excellent fashion and knows how to dress. She also had a very submissive and feminine personality, which is rare to find in the West with hot white girls. I don't usually bang girls of this calibre, purely because the demand for them is so high and I can't be bothered with the work involved.

Some of the things she said to me were very surprising. Firstly, she's looking for a serious relationship (she's 25). She's having a huge problem with guys banging her and then ghosting her. Guys have promised her the world (relationships etc) to get her into bed, then abruptly ghost after sex. My immediate thoughts were that the only guys who would bang and ghost a girl like this would be the top tier alphas who have their pick of the market.

After I banged her she was acting very insecure and said "So, you're going to disappear tomorrow aren't you?". She said this a few times and it was clear to me that she had a pattern built in her head of this happening.

This experience is just further confirmation for me that there is a small tier of men out there who are banging and ghosting all the hot girls. This is a massive downside of women chasing the top men - the top men have their pick of the market and have no incentive to commit to any one girl. Like it or not, regardless of what the feminists say, casual sex hurts a girl because they have trouble separating emotions from sex. Guys can easily have emotionless sex, but I think this is very hard for most girls to do.

So, what am I going to do with this girl? She's clearly emotionally damaged but she's a rare find in the market I'm in. I'll probably keep her around as a plate and see how it develops.

Update: Here's the bod

IMG_0840.jpg

Last edited:

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a minute. Guys have promised her the world? Relationships, etc? Then ghost her, huh?

Not one piece of advice on this forum tells guys to promise a girl anything, certainly not a relationship.

It goes to show you most guys here have no clue what they are doing. They would never, ever advocate telling a girl what they want to hear, because they would claim that doesn't work.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a minute. Guys have promised her the world? Relationships, etc? Then ghost her, huh?

Not one piece of advice on this forum tells guys to promise a girl anything, certainly not a relationship.

It goes to show you most guys here have no clue what they are doing. They would never, ever advocate telling a girl what they want to hear, because they would claim that doesn't work.
Promising a girl these things only works if she's already chosen you and sees you as a high-value Player and an Alpha. The attraction has to be very high on her part.

Betas (the bottom 95%) promising this stuff is totally different because he's doing it from a position of scarcity and women hate that. A woman doesn't get turned on by a Beta promising these things.

Alphas have a different issue. She knows he's a player and has options, so if he indicates that he's ready for "commitment" then she gets intrigued that maybe her opportunity to lockdown a high value guy has finally emerged.

A woman's ultimate goal is to lock-down a high value guy.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so what's the point of your post then? I don't get it. What you have said has already been said a thousand times.

Next thread...

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so what's the point of your post then? I don't get it. What you have said has already been said a thousand times.

Next thread...
There's a few points

Firstly, hot girls want commitment from top men, and they can't get it. This is why women are so frustrated and complain that there are "no good men" - what they mean is that "there are no good alphas who will commit".

The second point, which you've just raised, is that women don't want commitment from Betas. You can't seem to comprehend that a Beta's commitment is value-less to women. An Alpha's commitment is huge for a woman because he's sacrificing his ability to bang any girl, and focus on 1 girl.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As it is important to look at all points of views rather than one side, this is why it's healthier for a woman to not give in quickly (pull someone in with sex) and for a guy looking for a long term commitment to look for someone who doesn't put out quickly. This practice has damaged so many woman and in turn, screws a lot of other guys up, who after being screwed up by these girls, become the promisers and screw up the next girl. It's an ugly circle.

mikedee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an interesting experience yesterday that might be of benefit to the forum.

Yesterday I managed to bang a very hot girl. Her body is a 10. Very slim waist, round ass, perfectly formed t1ts, tall for a girl at 5'9 but also a very petite body in all the right places, and curves in all the right places. Body like a barbie doll. It's the type of body you'd easily imagine walking down a runway. Her face is an 8 - lucious hair, even features, nice eyes, alabaster skin, excellent fashion and knows how to dress. She also had a very submissive and feminine personality, which is rare to find in the West with hot white girls. I don't usually bang girls of this calibre, purely because the demand for them is so high and I can't be bothered with the work involved.

Some of the things she said to me were very surprising. Firstly, she's looking for a serious relationship (she's 25). She's having a huge problem with guys banging her and then ghosting her. Guys have promised her the world (relationships etc) to get her into bed, then abruptly ghost after sex. My immediate thoughts were that the only guys who would bang and ghost a girl like this would be the top tier alphas who have their pick of the market.

After I banged her she was acting very insecure and said "So, you're going to disappear tomorrow aren't you?". She said this a few times and it was clear to me that she had a pattern built in her head of this happening.

This experience is just further confirmation for me that there is a small tier of men out there who are banging and ghosting all the hot girls. This is a massive downside of women chasing the top men - the top men have their pick of the market and have no incentive to commit to any one girl. Like it or not, regardless of what the feminists say, casual sex hurts a girl because they have trouble separating emotions from sex. Guys can easily have emotionless sex, but I think this is very hard for most girls to do.

So, what am I going to do with this girl? She's clearly emotionally damaged but she's a rare find in the market I'm in. I'll probably keep her around as a plate and see how it develops.

Update: Here's the bod

View attachment 6462
she looks hot, good job!

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot girls get pumped and dumped by alpha Chads? Wow, that's never been said here before.

Women don't want commitment from beta's? Who would have thought, dude.

I'm not trying to be mean, but you aren't reinventing the wheel here man.
Your first response was "This forum teaches us not to promise these things (relationships) to women" - that's exactly right. If you're a beta who can't get laid then you have to simulate your abundance to appear higher-value to women. A Beta approaching a girl and saying he wants a relationship is unattractive because she's thinking "Well, of course you want commitment. You're a beta and you'd commit to anything."

If you're an Alpha and she already knows you're abundant, then you have to do the opposite and actually provide her with a bit of hope that commitment is actually possible. Otherwise she feels depressed that she's just another notch on your alpha bedpost.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know if she knows you have abundance? No woman is going to give you any indication for the most part on what she's thinking. They hold their cards.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know if she knows you have abundance? No woman is going to give you any indication for the most part on what she's thinking. They hold their cards.
If you've got experience with women then it's very easy to see whether they've classified you as beta or alpha. Her body language, her submissiveness to you, her saying things like "so you're just going to disappear tomorrow, aren't you" and many other indirect tells. The Medium is the Message. A woman will never directly tell you what she's thinking, but she gives herself away indirectly if you can read it.

Women communicate indirectly. If you're able to read subcommunication (and most guys can't because they are stuck in a logical, direct communication mindset), then it's easy to read women.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so she spots you're a player. If you guys are players, you would know most women are extremely suspicious of players, and will actually make them wait longer for sex because it validates they're ego in making that type of guy wait. But you counter that argument that by saying she sees you as high value, therefore you get a pass. The problem is that those beliefs have been instilled in you by the advice floating around the internet. I know this for a fact because the wording used has been repeated verbatim many times over throughout the years.

You are better off disguising the fact you're a player.

I don't want to get into a philosophical debate, but my point is most guys on this forum suffer from what's called cognitive dissonance. What I mean specifically by that is they hold true to the belief of contradictory information, from what they are being told, to the actual behavior that women are responding to.

It's very easy to spot the guys who actually deal with women. I've had 9's who were all over me, I've had 5's that have wanted nothing to do with me. I've been smooth as hell around a 7, and she wouldn't sleep with me. I was sloppy with my words to a 8.5 and she banged me with minimal effort.

In a nutshell, the vast majority of you guys don't even know what women actually respond to. You have this "idea" of what that is imposed upon you from someone else, and you've ran with it congenially to contour and shape what you perceive to be the truth.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so she spots you're a player. If you guys are players, you would know most women are extremely suspicious of players, and will actually make them wait longer for sex because it validates they're ego in making that type of guy wait. But you counter that argument that by saying she sees you as high value, therefore you get a pass. The problem is that those beliefs have been instilled in you by the advice floating around the internet. I know this for a fact because the wording used has been repeated verbatim many times over throughout the years.

You are better off disguising the fact you're a player.

I don't want to get into a philosophical debate, but my point is most guys on this forum suffer from what's called cognitive dissonance. What I mean specifically by that is they hold true to the belief of contradictory information, from what they are being told, to the actual behavior that women are responding to.

It's very easy to spot the guys who actually deal with women. I've had 9's who were all over me, I've had 5's that have wanted nothing to do with me. I've been smooth as hell around a 7, and she wouldn't sleep with me. I was sloppy with my words to a 8.5 and she banged me with minimal effort.

In a nutshell, the vast majority of you guys don't even know what women actually respond to. You have this "idea" of what that is imposed upon you from someone else, and you've ran with it congenially to contour and shape what you perceive to be the truth.
I take your point, but in my experience if she's highly attracted then she won't make you wait for sex. It's too risky for her if she sees you as abundant and attractive (competition anxiety). She will try to use her vagina quickly to lock you down.

If she's making you wait for sex then she sees as a provider.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beautiful women, if they are picky, don't experience abundance either.

That's the lesson in this, if anything.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Of course it works to some degree, and a lot of guys do it. Just not my style.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

very, very few men on this group are in a position where they have to lie about wanting a relationship to assuage a woman's insecurities that he is just a senseless player. Its bad advice for most men because its irrelevant.