Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Insecurity epidemic sabotaging Hypergamy

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone notice that many women are too insecure to look for a "come-up" these days? It seems like women want to date in their own range (looks, money) and are too insecure to try to date to improve their station the way that things used to be done. They try to escape this but they end up back where they started. This of course doesn't change the casual sex market...they still want the best overall men (especially in looks but all factors help) for that goal.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
The 29+ dating category possesses 30% more women than men and I suspect that number will continue to rise.

As men, we are inherently in a better position than women, because our prime years are ripe with females, while their prime years are not ripe with anything other than immature men.

This condition will continue to rise, because as men, we are more available to date foreign or unestablished, where as this kind of thing damages the fragile female ego.

This is the time to arm young men with the knowledge associated with the red pill, as well as the time to build that knowledge past just physical self development and into actual psychology and sociology.

Long Live The Patriarchy!

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone notice that many women are too insecure to look for a "come-up" these days? It seems like women want to date in their own range (looks, money) and are too insecure to try to date to improve their station the way that things used to be done. They try to escape this but they end up back where they started. This of course doesn't change the casual sex market...they still want the best overall men (especially in looks but all factors help) for that goal.
I could see that observation happening LARaider. She could move up if the higher level guy showed interest.
Just my observation of course, but I’ve noticed that you can be in really good shape and it can work against me. She looks at herself naked in the mirror and even though she looks good in clothes or even better than most naked, she will pick out her flaws and magnify them in her mind. Running herself into the ground.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could see that observation happening LARaider. She could move up if the higher level guy showed interest.
Just my observation of course, but I’ve noticed that you can be in really good shape and it can work against me. She looks at herself naked in the mirror and even though she looks good in clothes or even better than most naked, she will pick out her flaws and magnify them in her mind. Running herself into the ground.
Right. I noticed that if she is too uncomfortable with her body to send nudes then it almost never works out with me.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its challenging asf to try to date to improve your station for these females, the way things used to be done.
Could be accomplished....just takes a lot of polishing, refining and honesty, openness and willingness to change.

You're right, they are insecure.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are more insecure and lonely, that's a fact.
This doesn't mean I date hotter girls than usual(10s), it just means I get my usual range(8s and 9s) easily, almost every girl I target is game. And all of them try (even almost desperately) to keep me close.
This is a GREAT time to meet women if you're at least an above average guy.