Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

****iness and sexual experience

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I think ****iness really doesn't get a guy anywhere. I can go out any night and see pretty much every guy being ****y. They don't stand out and needless to say are not having too much success. They date either below average and average looking women.

I can see why a woman would like CONFIDENCE, but really I don't see being ****y as anything special. I don't usually act ****y, and I think being confident and relaxed is pretty much all you need to do.

And, about sexual experience... I know plenty of men who have done a lot of girls and now are not with any good looking women. Some people think that the more ass you get, the better your options will be. And, I see many examples of that not being the case. Many times I see guys end up with worse looking girls than they started with.

Sad, but true.

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can allude to having a lot of sexual experience and have very little to none and get away with it. All depends on how confident you are. In fact last night I got a girl to admit she was a virgin "technically" as she put it, something she has never told anyone else even her friends. And while I am also in the same boat and a virgin "technically", having only had a BJ and never full out sex, I come across like I've been around and know what's going on. In fact it was almost understood by her and she never even asked me if I was or not lol.

So having tons of sexual experience or just a little doesn't really matter, well it does once you get in the bedroom, but you can pretty much fake it well with confidence in just conversation and the way you carry yourself.

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A virgin technically?

Sorry, you are not a virgin and neither is she.

And, for the most part... someone can't know for sure if a person has had a lot of sex or is inexperienced until they get them in bed. Otherwise... you never know.

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Thoroughbred
A virgin technically?

Ahh, maybe your right, I'm kinda using the Bill Clinton theory of "what are sexual relations" lol.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Virgin, Def (1) -A person who has not experienced sexual intercourse.

You are a virgin.
Oral is just fun :)