Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

INCEL Bingo

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took the liberty of simplifying it, in this one you just need to match 1.
View attachment 6408
"But, she told me she did. It's just that, she says we're such good friends, and she wouldn't want to do anything to ruin our wonderful friendship."

Serenity

Reaction score
"But, she told me she did. It's just that, she says we're such good friends, and she wouldn't want to do anything to ruin our wonderful friendship."
That wouldn't be incel level of rejection. Nobody wants to even be friends with an incel because of their incredibly toxic mindset, except for other incels. Incels don't make up excuses for women, they just straight up hate on women.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUa is a bad word and why most here don't want to embrace manipulation because it was brought to light in the international community by literal fraudsters.
Cold approach has laws against it. Yet you see the insurance agent still raking in 70,000 a year. Real estate not so much...

PRW63

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
From what I read the forum that has red pill can’t coexist with PUa. It’s like saying running streetgame will ever outperform cold approach. Or even cold calling...
That is like saying Ford Pickups and Yamaha Motorcycles can't cooexist. There isn't even any relationship between the two.
A guy can be RP and not a PUA
A guy can not be RP and not a PUA either
A guy can be RP and a PUA
A guy can not be RP and be a PUA

RP is not "game", it is not "PUA, it is not an "ideology", it is not any kind of "method" or "action" at all.
RP is an awareness and acceptance of a subset of facts related to the biology, sociology, anthropology, an praxeology (study of human behavor) as it relates to human sexuality and intersexual dynamics between men and women. The parts about feminism fit into the sociology part of it.

Game, PUA, methods, actions, and ideologies,...can be built from that knowledge, but they are something you come up with on your own,...they are not RP in and of themselves. On Reddit for example, almost everything on there using the RP label isn't RP. They are just promoting mostly methods and ideologies that were derived from RP knowledge. A bunch of them (IMO) are just "Sociopaths Gone Wild" waving the RP banner and confusing the world about what it really is.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approach has laws against it. Yet you see the insurance agent still raking in 70,000 a year. Real estate not so much...
Yes but the loud voices of women are not concentrated onto the sales of products like they are concentrated upon the sales of the qualities of men... They take few and far between anecdotes of men being fraudsters and apply it wholly to game.

The difference is rather than stand up for ourselves, we've chosen to let the slander stand and change what we are doing. Once the Red Pill takes off, the victimizing anecdotes will start being rolled out again. People give Rollo a hard time for being married, but voices like his will be needed in those times.. This is why we must protect Rollo and figures like him, rather than let the Red Pill itself push him out, because then we are defenseless, these same men that disparriage Rollo will be silent when the attacks come.

Last edited:

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

PRW63

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
That wouldn't be incel level of rejection. Nobody wants to even be friends with an incel because of their incredibly toxic mindset, except for other incels. Incels don't make up excuses for women, they just straight up hate on women.
That probably mostly describes MGTOW. I think most, but not all, MGTOW are Incel,...but not all Incel are MGTOW. It is kind of like the phase that a lot of therapist use, "All Psychopaths are Narcissists, but not all Narcissists are Psychopaths". I have a lot of face-to-face in-person interaction with "singles" (men and women). So I get a lot of my beliefs and positions I hold, directly from "real-life" rather than books & blogs. I meet a lot of men who can't get a date to save their lives. They have issues with their skills (or lack of skills) in social calibration, pick-up, dating, and pretty much anything involving women at a level beyond friends and family. They may have issues with their physical appearance as well and it will often be things that "Lifting" doesn't have any chance in the world of fixing. So they are celibate, and involuntarily so,...hence,...Incels. But they don't have bad attitudes, don't hate women, and they don't get on the Internet and complain about it.

I think we have to get our faces out of the PC screen and cell phone and go breath real air outside. The Internet is to some extent the sewer of society, it is a magnet for the worst of the worst as they hide behind their keyboards. If we spend too much time dealing with them we start to think that "everyone is like that".

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is like saying Ford Pickups and Yamaha Motorcycles can't cooexist. There isn't even any relationship between the two.
A guy can be RP and not a PUA
A guy can not be RP and not a PUA either
A guy can be RP and a PUA
A guy can not be RP and be a PUA

RP is not "game", it is not "PUA, it is not an "ideology", it is not any kind of "method" or "action" at all.
RP is an awareness and acceptance of a subset of facts related to the biology, sociology, anthropology, an praxeology (study of human behavor) as it relates to human sexuality and intersexual dynamics between men and women. The parts about feminism fit into the sociology part of it.

Game, PUA, methods, actions, and ideologies,...can be built from that knowledge, but they are something you come up with on your own,...they are not RP in and of themselves. On Reddit for example, almost everything on there using the RP label isn't RP. They are just promoting mostly methods and ideologies that were derived from RP knowledge. A bunch of them (IMO) are just "Sociopaths Gone Wild" waving the RP banner and confusing the world about what it really is.
Here’s a good one.. after talking up a girl and taking her home. Doesn’t matter if it’s Netflix and chill. Lay on the bed. Say “let’s F***” You have a high percentage of making her your girl that night. Is that pua strongest move. Probably. I have 20+ kids because of this pua move...