Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

INCEL Bingo

PRW63

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
If you match 5 in a row, keep it to yourself. This is not a game you want to win.

View attachment 6376
Well, I'm sure you just found this somewhere. But half of it is BS. A lot of it is physiological and can't be changed. 150lbs is perfect at my height and I WISH I could get back to it. I don't give a rats ass if I make less than others around me,...my life is in order with no drama,...theirs isn't, and I'm less of a target for Golddiggers. Let the posers do the public speaking if it makes them feel better. I think anyone with 300+ "friends" on FB is the one with a problem. Yea, I watch less than 30 minutes of TV,...a week,...and I work at at TV Station. If someone has a problem with me not drinking alcohol then they are the one with the problem.

PRW63

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell by some of the items that it was written by the "psychopath/sociopath section" of the Red Pill. Don't get me wrong, I am Red Pill myself,...but there is a psychopath/sociopath section of it. These are the guys on the PUA side of it. Instead of being the woman who dies alone with her cats, these are her counterparts, the guys who will die alone with their STDs. They might have a notch count of 100's, but because of their twisted view of things there is no way in h*ll they will ever have a solid functional family that produces and raises children in an unbroken home that have a prayer of growing up to be normal.

PRW63

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure about the “long/shaggy hair” one. Maybe replace that with balding.
Nope. Chicks dig bald. The closer I buzz it down, the better they like it. When it gets just long enough to create that stiff bristely feel to it they love rubbing their hands across it and make squealing noises.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. Chicks dig bald. The closer I buzz it down, the better they like it. When it gets just long enough to create that stiff bristely feel to it they love rubbing their hands across it and make squealing noises.
No they don’t as in do not... this happened during bosley. Finally if they brought back Manlet you have to wonder if one of these posters was a former member of a 70’s prison. Because when the lawyers and judges have to rebuild. They will greet them in their old cell like former senator Larry or Edward not Ted did... During D.c. sniper and more recently the Cuban clown car terrorizing D.C.. guys I recommend the search.

FlexpertHamilton

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got friendzoned? Every man alive has been friendzoned. The under 300 friends on Facebook is stupid too. I don’t even have that crap. I must be super incel.
I've legitimately never been friendzoned in my life by any women. I do agree the Facebook one and a couple others are pretty dumb though.

Modern Man Advice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you match 5 in a row, keep it to yourself. This is not a game you want to win.

View attachment 6376
Wait, isn't Bingo what 65+ people play for fun? How do you even play Bingo?

But two things here:

1) You def got people triggered and def speaks volumes
2) You can hardly label someone "incel" based on most of those boxes

Modern Man Advice

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty lame "BINGO" dude. Acne doesn't mean one's an incel. It means they have clogged pores and/or hair follicles. Less than 300 Facebook friends? Seriously? One could be an incel if they are not 6' ft tall? Don't care about your clothes/style? Never got complemented by a hot girl?

Some of this stuff is more metro sexual than inceldom.
Like I said earlier, 5 in a ROW means you're likely an Incel. Not just one here and there.

Y'all never played Bingo before?

lost_blackbird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I just completely ignore women because I don't know how to flirt in the slightest.
But thanks for all the tips about how to flir.... Oh yeah, that's right, there wasn't any. 4 cough!

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I just completely ignore women because I don't know how to flirt in the slightest.
But thanks for all the tips about how to flir.... Oh yeah, that's right, there wasn't any. 4 cough!
Go read the DJ Bible it was created with guys like you in mind

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

PRW63

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Flirting is for women. It isn't something you have to consciously do anyway. It is just normal behavor when you are interested in someone and you aren't screwed up by a bunch of past bad emotional/mental programming. Women don't want a guy who flirts,...they want a guy who doesn't need to.

lost_blackbird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh well, I'm fvcked then. I'm beginning to see that there isn't much I can learn here at all.
Double checked and it's actually 12.

Attachments

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I read the forum that has red pill can’t coexist with PUa. It’s like saying running streetgame will ever outperform cold approach. Or even cold calling...
PUa is a bad word and why most here don't want to embrace manipulation because it was brought to light in the international community by literal fraudsters.