Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In what occasion do you find using violence appropriate?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@oldmanofthesea I think a big thing is these violent incidents mostly happen when drunk, I think most men get a criminal record while drunk. You’re totally right, I’m a grown man now and always try to avoid these situations

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If someone is trying to hurt or kill me.

Other than that people have gotten too crazy to even think about starting sh!t in public, killing people for simply asking them to move out of the way, turn their music down or any other minor thing nowadays.

Acting violent towards others is simply a good way to end up dead at the hands of a closet psycho who becomes obsessed with revenge.

DonBig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hurt you in any way? Emotionally, physically..?
But good point, imagine that guy you encounter is a psychopath. It’s game over then

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m sorry but you guys saying violence only to defend yourself have never been in a fight. You let an aggressive guy step in your face and you will never see the uppercut/headbutt/hook coming. You will wake up dazed, in pain on the floor, embarrassed and believe me you don’t get a chance to defend yourself if someone gets the jump on you.

Stop this nonsense let’s talk in real terms and experiences not theory. I’ve been jumped/attacked and it’s instilled a strike first mentality, I grew up with the “let them hit first” mentality and growing up in inner city London (a sh!thole) it’s just asking to be eaten alive.
Can you talk to him so he can understand without you taking physical action? That is the greatest form of power.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you talk to him so he can understand without you taking physical action? That is the greatest form of power.
Yeah of course but constantly talking your way out of situations is draining and when a girl present… ugh

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@oldmanofthesea I think a big thing is these violent incidents mostly happen when drunk, I think most men get a criminal record while drunk. You’re totally right, I’m a grown man now and always try to avoid these situations
You are right and it is for this reason that at my age, I avoid places where young drunk guys gather and it is crowded. Alcohol + testosterone is a terrible combination. Besides, I'm too old for that scene, liver isn't what it used to be, and I find way better girls at the grocery store or on the sidewalk now.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah of course but constantly talking your way out of situations is draining and when a girl present… ugh
Talking someone down is fighting without touching them. Each one of us should have these skills.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe in Natural Law, not to be confused with the law of nature but as taught by Mark Passio. This tells me all I need to know about violence.
Mark Passio attacked a point i made in life about 22 years ago. "Perception is reality". He clearly stated that what you percieve is NOT necessarily reality, and he is CORRECT.

The statement is an old player maxium meaning that what that person PERCIEVES is THEIR OWN reality, it isn't necessarily the reality. It is a tenant giving credence to the power of presentation, the power of persuasion and the power of image.

When someone percieves something a certain way their brain will be affected a certain way, however the closer their perception is to the actual reality the greater the quality of content and the more powerfully their brain will be stimulated.

When i listen to people I hear the power and density in the content spoken. "Game" works on alot of people, but when i hear it it's a lot of hot air, kinda like fatty foods or bad carbs in it. I hear weak content words with very little information.

TonyJ78

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mark Passio attacked a point i made in life about 22 years ago. "Perception is reality". He clearly stated that what you percieve is NOT necessarily reality, and he is CORRECT.

The statement is an old player maxium meaning that what that person PERCIEVES is THEIR OWN reality, it isn't necessarily the reality. It is a tenant giving credence to the power of presentation, the power of persuasion and the power of image.

When someone percieves something a certain way their brain will be affected a certain way, however the closer their perception is to the actual reality the greater the quality of content and the more powerfully their brain will be stimulated.

When i listen to people I hear the power and density in the content spoken. "Game" works on alot of people, but when i hear it it's a lot of hot air, kinda like fatty foods or bad carbs in it. I hear weak content words with very little information.
I think if we really dissected it, a lot of aspects of game could even be considered forms of mind control in the sense that Mark discusses. However the whole courting ritual in this day and age is far removed from whence it evolved so it's almost a necessary evil in order to have any kind of healthy male/female interaction.