Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

in the friendszone out the friendszone in the friendszone and out again!

<_surfer on speed_>

Reaction score
Ok here the story

I’ve been friends with this girl for 4 months. Then one day I’m going over to her and sad that I wanted to be more than just friends and she is good with it and she says that she likes me too. Well then the next day she says on MSN:" I don’t like this **** let’s break up". I’m like ok we were only together for 10 hours or something. 6 days after that she says she wants me back and we kiss and make up, that sh!t. she goes on vacation to ski or some sh!it and after 2 weeks she comes back from her vacation and she says I don’t like this **** lets break up( where did I heard that before?) so now I’m confused what’s up with her? we were going good but she breaks up with me before I can do sh!t. i realy want her back so what should i do??

dcfs10

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude shes jerking you around...what you gotta do is just say to her straight up....whats goin on, does she like you or not and if she does why is she acting like this.....tell her that you can't be with somone that keeps breaking things appart every other week

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea dude you need to next this braud...As of right now she CONTROLS the relationship...You want to be the incharge...u want to be the man...NEXT THIS Braud

<_surfer on speed_>

Reaction score
you're right i don't need her i can get way better:D
thanx

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If ever in doubt, do the "Kyle's mom's a *****" song from South Park... Replace "Kyle's mom" with a girls name. "***** ***** ***** ***** ***** she's a stupid *****..." and if you can keep it up with fervor and hatred, then you know it's time to next her ass. Works for me. :)

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xanderbaz
If ever in doubt, do the "Kyle's mom's a *****" song from South Park... Replace "Kyle's mom" with a girls name. "***** ***** ***** ***** ***** she's a stupid *****..." and if you can keep it up with fervor and hatred, then you know it's time to next her ass. Works for me. :)

LMFAO That's hilarious