Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

in class opportunities

1hepcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got to thinking last month about how I could use my time more efficiently, since I don't typically manage my time that well. Then I thought I might be missing opportunities with girls in my classes. Either way, it's more practice at the DJ skills, and DJs need to keep their skills in good practice.

Prospect 1: I'm sitting next to a girl in one of my lectures and she starts talking to me. So I talk to her a little at the end of class and then also before the next class. She's friendly but doesn't ask a damn thing about me. And I just don't get the feeling she's into me. I don't think this one's going anywhere.

Prospect 2: Same class, waiting to be let in to take a test. (I aced it BTW) I start talking to this girl. Seems friendly; our conversation dies twice, and she revives it. Then I whip out my notes and start doing some last minute review. I asked her about a couple of things on the test. Then she starts reviewing with me. I joke around and get her to laugh. I asked a few things about her and she reciprocated. I get big smiles from her. I get that gut-level feeling "this girl likes me". We finish at the same time (no I didn't plan it, but when she gets up at the same time I look at her and she gives me another big smile ). ..But they held me up when I turned in my test and she was way ahead of me leaving. The only option was to run up to her or yell, "Hey, wait up!" which I didn't take. I thought about whether I should have # closed. She's in the class so I could likely see her again, but it's a HUGE class. Well over 300 I think.

So any you other guys had success with girls in class? Thoughts? Any thoughts on girl #2 and closing for a # in that situation?

GoodOlBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like class PU's although they gave me trouble at first. You have to be thinking..."Always be closing." Once you establish initial rapport (especially in a 300 person class) you have to either get the number or transition to a different environment.

The beauty of this is that there's always parties at college! Just invite them to the party after you number close and resume your pass there.

1hepcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GoodOlBoy
or transition to a different environment.
By this do you mean just get her into a different environment, such as a party like you suggested?

1hepcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck motorola!!!

I am so pissed off right now it's hard to put it into words! I am ready to go over to Chicago and kick some ass at Motorola. I ran into the girl (2) that I mentioned in this article by chance today and had a nice conversation with her. Once again, I was getting good feelings about this. So I asked for her number before we parted ways and got it with no static. I put it into my Moto cell phone which I've only had for about 2 weeks (I'm still figuring out all the quirks, although it works good for the most part). Anyway, I punched it in, then hit store and typed in her name. I went away feeling good. Ten minutes later I pull out the Moto and go to address book and it's gone. GONE!?!?!? Yes, fvcking gone! I about shyt a brick. By this time i had forgotten it; it's not one of those easy-to-remember numbers like mine.

Well I figured out that if you don't confirm it, which i apparently forgot to do, before you close the phone (it's a flip phone) then it loses whatever you were working on, which is fvcking stupid. There is a way to get the number back if that happens, but I figured that out too late. You have to go to recent, then notepad, and it has the last number punched in.

This sucks, but I'll probably see her in (big) class later this week and can get it again. Kind of embarassing, especially since I'm in a high-tech major. Damn I hate technology!!! At least the Motorola kind!

The moral of the story: paper is more reliable than a damn cell phone.

AceyR6

Don Juan
Reaction score
same $hit happened to me a couple months back. We go to the same college, but not the same class. I ended up bumping into her 3 weeks later. I told her "my ex-girlfriend was freakin and deleted almost ever girl I had in my phone book, took her like 2 hours" lol Guess who was asking for my number then?