Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In case you are wondering...this is what most women desperately want from guys and very few give it to them...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
THIS. I’ve experienced it, it’s the whole “I’m a brat” thing. I’ve experienced it only with gals in their 20’s mostly. Had one that wanted me to actually punch her, mark her, etc. sorry that’s a bridge too far for me. Now, a little rough play, not a problem, but actual degradation and violence? Nope, sorry, ain’t happening.

On another note, I understand why many on the thread have zero respect for women, given the way many of them behave, but to want to degrade and actually be violent with them? That’s the part I do not get.
I had one who asked me if I left a handprint on her ass from smacking it so hard and I said no it's just a little red and she said "That's too bad...I was hoping to look at in the mirror tomorrow morning so it could remind me of tonight"

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
I had one who asked me if I left a handprint on her ass from smacking it so hard and I said no it's just a little red and she said "That's too bad...I was hoping to look at in the mirror tomorrow morning so it could remind me of tonight"
Gotta love em lol

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah man. I had the straightest of faces when I said a woman should consent to sexual acts with a male. That’s a universal truth.

It’s your contention that you should act out violent sexual acts, because a portion of women liked 50 shades of grey? People are a tad more nuanced than that. Just because some women enjoy your freaky sex acts doesn’t mean they all do. So yes, again, don’t go ramming a dildo in a strapped to the beds womens ass because 50 shades of grey told you to. Not sure that’ll hold up in court. Do it because you both understand each other. And if that dries up her *****, I’ll gladly keep spinning other plates
Lmao...the white knight of the thread has arrived....always has to be one.

Seriously...nobody is suggesting committing violent acts against their will. Most of the time they'll let you know what they want you to do...

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman has a nice ass I usually squeeze so hard during doggy that it leaves a bruise. They then will show me a pic in the next few days “thinking of you” or “look what you did daddy.”
I had one girl, we were using a leash/choker and it got a bit rough. Left a circular bruise around her neck. That’s never happened before and honestly I was a bit worried. But she loved it, showed me pictures of how she was covering it up and begged me to “take her for a walk” again. Zany stuff

Howiestern

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a very specific reasons to why the books and movies of 50 shades of gray series as so hugely successful. All chicks are crazy about these books and movies.

While reading or watching them might not be our cup of tea as guys; they could still be seen as a sort of educational material for guys into the true female sexual psyche of fantasies and wants.
I went to one of the 50 shades movies by myself. I sat amongst about 30 other women in the theater and was the only male. It was unreal the energy in the room. Never felt it before. It was like I was fresh meat for a bunch of horny girls.

After that movie I understood more about women. I changed my username on my dating profile to "50 Shades" and instantly got way more messaages initiated by women than ever before. It was also easier to get them talking. I think all because they assumed I could relate better than most men.

I've never been with a girl that didn't like to have her ass licked or do anal or have rough sechs. From the feedback I get sounds like most men are pretty vanilla and this bores women. Women always like men who push boundaries.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Choking, hair pulling, @ss smacking, etc are only the beginning.
And this is one of many thing I fundamentally do not understand about women.
Who the hell in their right mind would want that?

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
What kind of man in their right mind doesn't understand why a women would want that

Last edited:

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are masculine and want to do it, women are submissive and want it done to them...like how doesn't it make sense? They're the ones getting fecked...why would they want it done softly and gently?? That's boring to both parties lol.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes its true. Moreso with damaged women, but every woman wants you to push the envelope.

CaptFinnBad

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fantasies most women have would make a hardened sailor blush...most won't let you know about them because they don't want you to think they are slutty and judge them for it...but when you allow them to open up in a way that allows them to feel safe and secure in knowing you won't judge that side of them, this is what most women are hoping you'll do to them in the bedroom...

"Chris, I <3 when you… finger my in the doorway, lick my tight @sshole and choke me so hard i can't breathe… pull my hair, push my head down, shove your big, long d!ck in my mouth so deep i tear up and choke… slap my pvssy til I come… fvck me in the @ss slow and good. it hurts me but you won't stop because you know how bad i want it and how good it feels to force your d!ck inside my tight @ss. slide your raw, perfect d!ck inside my tight, wet, warm pvssy that i've saved just for you… on top of me, d!ck in my pvssy, it's so good i can't take it. you grab my face, I look at me with the fvcking look in your eyes and tell me to take it like a BIG GIRL… come so deep inside me… kiss me… slap me OVER and OVER, HARDER and HARDER until i learn to do what you say… <3 Olivia xoxo"

All women have these type of fantasies...the question is, are you the guy that can get her to realize them, or just another guy that has straight laced sex with her and she dreams of finding the guy who can?

This is so ****ing true!!!!

Literally all women are like this and I love it!

I approach this is a non serious, playful , inquisitive, non judgemental way. I ****ing adore the inner slut and letting it out its dirtly lil cage.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's cringe tbh. I have a 21 year old I'm seeing that sheepishly asked me to spit in her mouth several times. And to bite her up. Not talking playful bites. Like real bites that hurt and leave marks. And to choke her hard. Remember. She asked me to do this to her.
Careful, some have been "asked" to do things that the other party flipped and used to take the guy to jail.

PowerQuest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Careful, some have been "asked" to do things that the other party flipped and used to take the guy to jail.
Many chicks have a way more messed up sexual phantasy world than more guy would ever be able to imagine or ever would like to know.
No such thing as the nice good girl next door. in the end they are all 308's including your mom. They just don't like "you", the AFC to know.
But they tell everything to the guy that makes their panties drop by themselves.. :devil:

f(x)

Don Juan
Reaction score
I once had a plate who told me “I just want to feel used.”

My first long-term plate had date rape fantasies which we role played on a few occasions.

If she wasn’t known in my social circle for years, I probably wouldn’t have participated. It was a little strange at first, tbh and took some reassurance on her part.

Back when I was a beta-orbiter to my oneitis, I found her diary/journal when helping her move.

She wrote about how bad she wanted an ex and how she would let him do anything to her any time any where…if only he would come back.

I overheard this same woman on a phone conversation telling someone she wanted him to rape her.

When he wouldn’t come to meet her she asked if she could at least get in his car and blow him.

I removed myself from the equation at this point.

Beware!

Actions > Words

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many chicks have a way more messed up sexual phantasy world than more guy would ever be able to imagine or ever would like to know.
No such thing as the nice good girl next door. in the end they are all 308's including your mom. They just don't like "you", the AFC to know.
But they tell everything to the guy that makes their panties drop by themselves.. :devil:
If she doesn't like you you shouldn't be talking to her.

Snag87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had anal sex multiple times but I always used a condom with the girls. Ass licking is where id draw the line.

I've only spit in a girls mouth once. She was open to being tied up as well.