Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In case you are wondering...this is what most women desperately want from guys and very few give it to them...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The fantasies most women have would make a hardened sailor blush...most won't let you know about them because they don't want you to think they are slutty and judge them for it...but when you allow them to open up in a way that allows them to feel safe and secure in knowing you won't judge that side of them, this is what most women are hoping you'll do to them in the bedroom...

"Chris, I <3 when you… finger my in the doorway, lick my tight @sshole and choke me so hard i can't breathe… pull my hair, push my head down, shove your big, long d!ck in my mouth so deep i tear up and choke… slap my pvssy til I come… fvck me in the @ss slow and good. it hurts me but you won't stop because you know how bad i want it and how good it feels to force your d!ck inside my tight @ss. slide your raw, perfect d!ck inside my tight, wet, warm pvssy that i've saved just for you… on top of me, d!ck in my pvssy, it's so good i can't take it. you grab my face, I look at me with the fvcking look in your eyes and tell me to take it like a BIG GIRL… come so deep inside me… kiss me… slap me OVER and OVER, HARDER and HARDER until i learn to do what you say… <3 Olivia xoxo"

All women have these type of fantasies...the question is, are you the guy that can get her to realize them, or just another guy that has straight laced sex with her and she dreams of finding the guy who can?

Last edited:

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a > She dreams of finding the guy who can.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Be careful bruh, this might be too much for these squares on this site.....

I just spit in a girl's mouth lastnight while i was getting head.

I just said let me spit in you're mouth
And she opened wiiiiiide
They love it...I had a chick once willingly turn around and deepthroat my c0ck without me saying anything after I had been fvcking her in the ass...but when she tried to kiss me after that's where I drew the line...I told her she better go brush her teeth for an hour and wash out with mouth rinse like 3 or 4 times before kissing me...mostly jokingly but still...

Guys would be surprised by suggesting something they think is totally off the wall to a woman and they will just be like "OK let's try it". They are so tired of just having boring normal sex with dudes who don't get it. The same way they want excitement for their boring life, they want excitement for their boring bedroom life.

I once dated a woman who never had done anal before and she was hesitant at first but then I told her she would probably like it and how could she down something she never even tried before? Well...she must have been thinking about it because a few weeks later she shows up at my place with all different kinds of anal lube she went out and bought and was excited to try it...

Just talk to her about what she likes and make her feel it's OK to share that with you, and you'll be shocked at some of the stuff she tells you.

Choking, hair pulling, @ss smacking, etc are only the beginning.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes... women can be freaks... but only with men they want. I know one, (BTW she's getting married this Summer and the dude has no freaking idea what he is stepping into) she was/is crazy sex girl. We dated 3 years ago and still remained friends, but after we dated she met a guy on Tinder, and honestly (based on court documents) he was doing all the things to her that I know she loved. But she said 'no', he did it anyway, and now he is going to be in prison for 30 years for rape.

Please, PLEASE... do not confuse what women want, from what she might want to do with YOU. You do this sh1t with a woman who is not down to doing it with you then you WILL end up in prison. Yeah, it sounds hard... but it really isn't. When she says no... you back the fvck off... toss that sh1t in reverse.

I've seen advice on this board where you take two steps forward and one step back. Sort of a slow seduction process... this is not bad advice for a man they has emotional intelligence, can read body language and can tell the difference between resistance and opposition. IF YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THESE GUYS, then just take 'no' at face value. It doesn't matter if she really wants it or not, don't take the chance. This sort of thing is ONLY for men that have a lot of experience with women. For GOD SAKE, never try this seduction process with a woman that is in a serious relationship. If she gets caught, you are going to be a rapist, truth not withstanding.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
absolutely. A girl who is head over heels for you will let you do anything. Quite literally. Everything you’ve mentioned I’ve done several times. Some other things: spitting, slapping (I’m not talking ab light slapping, like HARD slapping), leashes, whips, gagging (with fingers or an actual gag), fish hooking, her licking my azz, calling me daddy, rape play, etc. hell I’ve pissed on a few girls.

I had a fwb one time lick my ass in the morning after fvcking and she told me how she was going on a date later. Lmao gonna kiss a dude on a date 4 hours after tonguing my @sshole.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes,this is spot on.If you discover how to bring this side out of girls you’re in business.And they love you more for being the guy that does it.I was recently out with a plate, and we found ourselves in an incomplete section of a mall.The date went well,so needless to say,we were all over each other.Before we got started,she whispered in my ear,”Maybe we haven’t thought this through....,”,but I just kept going.Ended up ****ing her right there,basically in public.She told me how much of a naughty turn on it was doing that barely out of the perception of the general public on the way home.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where did you get that from ?
Congrats on spitting in a girls mouth. The appeal I have no clue, but whatever turns you on.

Sounds like some of you have a genuine fetish for treating women like ****. I’m all for male dominance, but like with everything in life, there’s a balance. If you’re going to be forcing girls to suck your feces covered ****, theres a good chance on a long enough timeline you’re going to jail. That really is a tough rope to walk, so I hope you’re having genuine consent conversations before you show how much of a man you are. Your disrespect fetish ain’t worth doing time.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’re going to be forcing girls to suck your feces covered ****,
They'll do it willingly. My fwb sucked my djck right after fvcking her in the ass. She did it on her own accord. I didn't suggest it in anyway.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats on spitting in a girls mouth. The appeal I have no clue, but whatever turns you on.

Sounds like some of you have a genuine fetish for treating women like ****. I’m all for male dominance, but like with everything in life, there’s a balance. If you’re going to be forcing girls to suck your feces covered ****, theres a good chance on a long enough timeline you’re going to jail. That really is a tough rope to walk, so I hope you’re having genuine consent conversations before you show how much of a man you are. Your disrespect fetish ain’t worth doing time.
There disrespecting themselves by letting us do those things to them lol, I should feel bad for them b!tches ?

Man please, get you're square ass on.

PowerQuest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fantasies most women have would make a hardened sailor blush...most won't let you know about them because they don't want you to think they are slutty and judge them for it...but when you allow them to open up in a way that allows them to feel safe and secure in knowing you won't judge that side of them, this is what most women are hoping you'll do to them in the bedroom...

"Chris, I <3 when you… finger my in the doorway, lick my tight @sshole and choke me so hard i can't breathe… pull my hair, push my head down, shove your big, long d!ck in my mouth so deep i tear up and choke… slap my pvssy til I come… fvck me in the @ss slow and good. it hurts me but you won't stop because you know how bad i want it and how good it feels to force your d!ck inside my tight @ss. slide your raw, perfect d!ck inside my tight, wet, warm pvssy that i've saved just for you… on top of me, d!ck in my pvssy, it's so good i can't take it. you grab my face, I look at me with the fvcking look in your eyes and tell me to take it like a BIG GIRL… come so deep inside me… kiss me… slap me OVER and OVER, HARDER and HARDER until i learn to do what you say… <3 Olivia xoxo"

All women have these type of fantasies...the question is, are you the guy that can get her to realize them, or just another guy that has straight laced sex with her and she dreams of finding the guy who can?

There are a very specific reasons to why the books and movies of 50 shades of gray series as so hugely successful. All chicks are crazy about these books and movies.

While reading or watching them might not be our cup of tea as guys; they could still be seen as a sort of educational material for guys into the true female sexual psyche of fantasies and wants.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

PowerQuest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My limit goes on the ass stuff.
Licking someone in the ass is gross. It doesn't matter if it was a guy or girl (no homo), and you washed your butt a 100 times; what comes out of there is still brown....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Understand this: everything in life is about sex. Except sex. sex is about power.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Totally agree, thats really what they want as long as you qualify to provide such "service".

I kid you now I had women bite me or slap me only to piss me off and get manhandled...they got wet by feeling in danger.