Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm starting to believe best time for dating in a man's life is late 20's to early 30's

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 25-30 I got the hottest girls in like 5 min, I went out with Maxim models, 9/10s Asian girls, 9/10 Canadian girls, hot ballerinas, hot salsa dancers. I had hot girls ASK me if I could have sex with them. It was so so easy back then.

Now I’m mid 40s, way more game, net worth is huge, drive a luxury car, live in an expensive apartment, look decent but not 6’1. Having trouble getting divorced women in their mid to late 30s to call me back.
Your bolded point is why I would argue that 26-32 are the peak for most men and that 35-45 is a bit overrated as peak SMV. Most 35-45 year old men are pusssy beggars who will settle for a mediocre to subpar woman close to his own age.

It takes something exceptional to get a woman 10+ years younger. Try being 42 and getting a 29 year old. It's easier to get a 29 year old at 31 than 42. Of course, at 31, a 25-26 year old isn't a stretch either.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before your 20s unless you're blessed with awesome genetics you're invisible to women your age.

In your early 20s you can do well with late teen girls and girls your age...if you're masculine and good looking even older ones short term.

Mid 20s thats where you can enjoy the best of all the worlds, you have late teens, early 20s, girls your age some older ones for fun.

Late 20s to early 30s is probably the best trade-off, you lost the late teens and it takes to be good looking and in shape for the early 20 ones but still no problem with the mid 20s and more.
The issue is that now girls in the mid to late 20s updated their operative system and want something serious from you.

Mid 30s, see the last line of the previous group...forget early 20s girls unless your LMS is top 10%., forget mid 20 girls unless your LMS is top 20%.

Late 30s, kinda like mid 30s but harder....

Your biggest enemy when you grow older are your hair (color, hairline and density), skin and vibes.

One sure thing I can tell 100% sure is that I can get respect from men on the spot but no girl react to me in a carefree happy way untill we get to know each other.

I'm my opinion if we consider looks, life style, environment and vibes, the best range for a man to peak in terms of dating is mid 20s to early 30s.

Young girls care about your money and professional success as much as men care about a womans phd or education.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
That’s funny, I’m the opposite.
"Now I’m mid 40s, way more game, net worth is huge, drive a luxury car, live in an expensive apartment, look decent but not 6’1. Having trouble getting divorced women in their mid to late 30s to call me back"

That doesnt sound right. F0ocking b1tches man.

"When I was 25-30 I got the hottest girls in like 5 min, I went out with Maxim models, 9/10s Asian girls, 9/10 Canadian girls, hot ballerinas, hot salsa dancers. I had hot girls ASK me if I could have sex with them. It was so so easy back then."
You had a good run bro. Maybe its time to cash out of the game and settle down with a nice woman. Or is that something you dont want?

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know about that.If you start dating in your late 20s or early 30s, you will go in lacking experience, and women generally want men who have experience with women.Doubly so when you’re in that age bracket targeting women in their early twenties.

I mean,imagine going on your FIRST ever date at 28-33.Think about it.It would be weird not just for her but also for you.How would you know where to go for a date?What to do on a date?What to expect on a date?

Besides,in some ways it’s easier starting young because a girl won’t expect from,say,an 18 year old what she expects from a 28-33 year old.So you have less to do and all to gain.

As far as SMV goes,you shouldn’t sweat it.You could,after all,be 28-33 and still have a low SMV anyway.Then what?And consider that the factors that determine a man’s SMV change with age.Besides,plenty of guys start early and end up getting the best of both worlds.These are often the guys who end up enjoying women the most.

So honestly,as far as beginning to date is concerned,you should just start when you want.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is more about the look than age when I started loosing my hair and gaining weight, I started getting fewer to no dates when I lost my weight I started getting dates again even though I was older.
Most men start loosing their sharp look after 30 so they think it is their age.

honeybadger

Reaction score
It is more about the look than age when I started loosing my hair and gaining weight, I started getting fewer to no dates when I lost my weight I started getting dates again even though I was older.
Most men start loosing their sharp look after 30 so they think it is their age.
This! Looks matter. I have quite a problem maintaining my weight, but when I am in shape I can feel women checking me left and right and am getting dates basically whenever I want. But when I get sloppy, not taking care what I eat getting out of shape, that's when the hard mode really starts.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's about your looks. Age is only an issue if youre honest about it, which is obviously silly.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
threads like these get me sooo paranoid about my life and time holy **** lol