Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm starting to believe best time for dating in a man's life is late 20's to early 30's

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say it's the best because you have access to peak SMV women in their early 20's.

Once you get past 35, it seems a lot harder to land women in their early 20's.

When I was a grad student in my late 20's, I did pretty good with the undergraduate women (21 and 22).

As an undergraduate 18-22, I was quite invisible.

I currently know a guy who is 30 or 31 and cleaning up on tinder/bumble with hot early 20's women.

What do you think?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely got more ass in my twenties than I do now but I blame OLD and SM for screwing that up. There's no chance in hell that now that I make 6 figures, can still pass for a 28 year old, own a house and a way better ride and get less ass solely because of my age.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably true. It's funny really. As dissatisfied as I am with dating in general, the 'age gap' issue is the one thing that's actually better than feared in my experience. My last steady plate was 13 years my junior

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this goes back to owning your age and not being self-conscious about it. If in your head you are insecure or somewhat shameful that you are in your mid-30s then girls will pick on that easily. Especially if they are in their early to mid 20s.

It also makes a difference in how well you take care of yourself physically and mentally. And how much you have your "sh*t together".

To put it into context, I am 35 (turning 36 soon) and I've slept with more girls this year alone than the total number of women I slept with between 25 to 30.

Last edited:

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this goes back to owning your age and not being self-conscious. If in your head you are insecure or somewhat shameful that you are in your mid-30s then girls will pick on that easily.

It also makes a difference in how well you take care of yourself physically and mentally. And how much you have your "sh*t together".
I suspect (or maybe just hope) that the feminists' attempt to make age gaps taboo has backfired and made them more appealing.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this goes back to owning your age and not being self-conscious. If in your head you are insecure or somewhat shameful that you are in your mid-30s then girls will pick on that easily.

I'm 45 and still in good shape. I can pass for late 30s no problem.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've yet to see this as truth for me, but we'll see in the next five years. I keep getting hit on by young girls.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this goes back to owning your age and not being self-conscious about it. If in your head you are insecure or somewhat shameful that you are in your mid-30s then girls will pick on that easily. Especially if they are in their early to mid 20s.

To put it into context, I am 35 (turning 36 soon) and I've slept with more girls this year alone than the total number of women I slept with between 25 to 30.
That's mindblowing as I'm experiencing the polar opposite of you. And I rarely mention my age. Women just assume I'm in my late twenties, early thirties. But when I was in my mid to late twenties, I was banging chicks from 21-32, give or take.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've yet to see this as truth for me, but we'll see in the next five years. I keep getting hit on by young girls.
35 is a good age. I would get attention from 18 -22 year olds. Now, not so much

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
35 is a good age. I would get attention from 18 -22 year olds. Now, not so much
My father still looks 35 at his age. So that should say enough. Especially when he shaves.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Harder? Maybe. But not impossible. Sometimes I like the challenge. Just look at @LucianoM . He is 38 and pulled a hot 18 year old

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why would you want a woman in their early 20s at 35 if you are looking for anything other than sex?

They have no life experiences, are poor conversationalists and have nothing to really offer other than their looks.

At some point in a guys life that simply isn't good enough anymore and I would certainly hope that would be by age 35.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want a woman in their early 20s at 35 if you are looking for anything other than sex?

They have no life experiences, are poor conversationalists and have nothing to really offer other than their looks.

At some point in a guys life that simply isn't good enough anymore and I would certainly hope that would be by age 35.
Because nobody wants to wife up an old bitter harpy who’s been divorced, is bitter from her years of “experience” and fading in looks.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So either it's 22 or 55? C'mon man. Get real
In my experience I’ve learned that women 30 and over are just bitter angry people who you can never satisfy becsuse you’ll always be paying for the sins of their past partners. They’re constantly looking for things wrong with you and the relationship. Younger women aren’t like that, at least in my experience.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

That describes nearly all of them at any age.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on what kind of girls you want to date...you want to date hoes, then in your 20s you benefit mostly because they are your age and you have easier access to them, once you're 35+ and decent shape, you attract them with your money/status. So I don't think there's any best age in regards to dating hoes.

You want to date quality or looking for wife material, I think 35+ is best...late 20s I think guys are still immature and haven't got enough life experience to really discern the BS from gold on places like SS for instance and even if served good material on a platter, to internalize it and actually act it. Of course, there are exceptions, Pook for instance was in his early 20s when he was active here.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience I’ve learned that women 30 and over are just bitter angry people who you can never satisfy becsuse you’ll always be paying for the sins of their past partners. They’re constantly looking for things wrong with you and the relationship. Younger women aren’t like that, at least in my experience.
There's a lot of survivorship bias in that, of course. A woman that's managed to remain single into her 30s in the American dating market is probably seriously unreasonable in her standards, seriously defective, or both.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 35 (turning 36 soon) and I've slept with more girls this year alone than the total number of women I slept with between 25 to 30.
That’s funny, I’m the opposite.

When I was 25-30 I got the hottest girls in like 5 min, I went out with Maxim models, 9/10s Asian girls, 9/10 Canadian girls, hot ballerinas, hot salsa dancers. I had hot girls ASK me if I could have sex with them. It was so so easy back then.

Now I’m mid 40s, way more game, net worth is huge, drive a luxury car, live in an expensive apartment, look decent but not 6’1. Having trouble getting divorced women in their mid to late 30s to call me back.