Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you have balls of steel and money to burn, short testa RIGHT NOW.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's about to plummet back to 600ish area. For a 30% haircut.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put some fibonacci lines on the chart, from recent breakout to where it stops, and those should map the retracement points, which I would guess to be temporary at this point. Eliot wave would make this jump up right now just leg 1. Leg 2 is down, probably to the fib line, then 3 is much farther upward.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You called it, bruh. You were right. Last i checked Tesla stock was mid $800's now it's down to $730/share.

But I'm not into shorting so i'll have to pass.

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might do the opposite and load up on tesla stock and hold for a while. Let's hope it drops more.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might do the opposite and load up on tesla stock and hold for a while. Let's hope it drops more.
Be verrrrrrry careful. This is a falling knife and while I predict 600 it could very possibly hit 400 before it's done correcting.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be verrrrrrry careful. This is a falling knife and while I predict 600 it could very possibly hit 400 before it's done correcting.
How did you predict this? Were you watching any market analysts?

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you predict this? Were you watching any market analysts?
Just experience. When something runs up this fast on this much volume and you see a reversal candle like it had yesterday then you can be sure it is coming down fast and hard.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's about to plummet back to 600ish area. For a 30% haircut.
GREAT CALL!

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I look at TSLA today, I actually think it may hit new highs. It bounced hard this morning.

Closed my short about 30 minutes ago. Now we see what happens.