Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you are young man 18-24 and live near the ocean; become a lifeguard!

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never been a lifeguard but I was at the beach today and man these female lifeguards are supercute, tan and in shape! Most of them look right out of high school to early-mid 20's (tops).

I can imagine the camraderie is tight amongst them as well; good way to get in a good social circle. However, I bet alot of the dudes are arrogant as well. I used to work at a water park when I was younger and the lifeguard groups that came in always gave us problems (e.g. going down the slide when they weren't supposed to, going head first, etc.)

Lifeguards are probably similiar to those in the restaurant business where they don't really hang out with outsiders and hook up with each other.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly of them are high schoolers and (younger) college kids here. Got my lifeguard certification years ago, same gig as with any job. Know your **** (i.e. how to act, be a normal human being, good social skills, etc.) and they’ll honestly be the same as any girl. It’s essentially establishing social circle game. I never actually did get a job as a lifeguard but knew many who did, especially as I was a competitive swimmer myself for the longest time. Competition from other male lifeguards is light since most of them are quacks and kinda awkward (but usually alright dudes for the most part though). You could just try flirting with them from the chicks from wall, that never hurts. Because they’re younger and usually extremely bored (cuz nothing ever really happens, no one ever drowns or anything like that), they’re more likely to entertain you. And because it’s work, they’re not going to be as stuck up and just up and leave like they would if this was a rando at a bar you approached (because they’re at work lol).

Keep in mind, those suits they wear make them look hotter than they really are. One-piece swimsuits will accentuate the hips, slim out the belly, and almost act as a push-up bra in a way, so many of those “hot” girls you describe really aren’t all that hot once the clothes start coming off. Not to say that they’re ugly, but they’re just like anyone else lol. Don’t pedestalize them.

Also keep in mind that many of them are basically little fkn children compared to some of the guys here. Like I said, many (most) are high school-aged. Some are college, but that’s a little more rare if I’m being honest. At least around here anyway.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly of them are high schoolers and (younger) college kids here. Got my lifeguard certification years ago, same gig as with any job. Know your **** (i.e. how to act, be a normal human being, good social skills, etc.) and they’ll honestly be the same as any girl. It’s essentially establishing social circle game. I never actually did get a job as a lifeguard but knew many who did, especially as I was a competitive swimmer myself for the longest time. Competition from other male lifeguards is light since most of them are quacks and kinda awkward (but usually alright dudes for the most part though). You could just try flirting with them from the chicks from wall, that never hurts. Because they’re younger and usually extremely bored (cuz nothing ever really happens, no one ever drowns or anything like that), they’re more likely to entertain you. And because it’s work, they’re not going to be as stuck up and just up and leave like they would if this was a rando at a bar you approached (because they’re at work lol).

Keep in mind, those suits they wear make them look hotter than they really are. One-piece swimsuits will accentuate the hips, slim out the belly, and almost act as a push-up bra in a way, so many of those “hot” girls you describe really aren’t all that hot once the clothes start coming off. Not to say that they’re ugly, but they’re just like anyone else lol. Don’t pedestalize them.

Also keep in mind that many of them are basically little fkn children compared to some of the guys here. Like I said, many (most) are high school-aged. Some are college, but that’s a little more rare if I’m being honest. At least around here anyway.
In NJ , I read you have to be atleast 18 to be an ocean life guard so these women should be college age and up.

They are busy too, constantly whistling at people in the wrong area, out too far, etc. They actually made two rescues yesterday.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The show "Baywatch", which came out 30 years ago, was based on the idea that young, hormonal lifeguards in good physical shape like having sex. While I'm sure certain plot lines on "Baywatch" were not fully realistic, the general idea of "Baywatch" expressed in the previous sentence makes sense.

@oc16 - I think you're correct that there is some lifeguard culture. Like with restaurant workers and strippers, the best way for a man to seduce a female lifeguard is to somehow meet her outside of her work. Lifeguards are general public workers. I started a thread about how to best seduce women who work with the general public.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The show "Baywatch", which came out 30 years ago, was based on the idea that young, hormonal lifeguards in good physical shape like having sex. While I'm sure certain plot lines on "Baywatch" were not fully realistic, the general idea of "Baywatch" expressed in the previous sentence makes sense.

@oc16 - I think you're correct that there is some lifeguard culture. Like with restaurant workers and strippers, the best way for a man to seduce a female lifeguard is to somehow meet her outside of her work. Lifeguards are general public workers. I started a thread about how to best seduce women who work with the general public.

Maybe I should back track on what I said though. After looking at group lifeguard photos, there seems to be 2.5 men for every female. Competition is probably fierce.

Just like male restaurant workers, I am sure the male lifeguards are territorial of "their women" as well. Good luck trying to hit on them while at work.

TheProspect

Reaction score
I see your point, but I recommend becoming a life guard because someone wants to be one, not because they want to run social circle game on hot chicks.

No need for a delayed response in detecting hazards for swimmers or for a delayed response in saving someone’s life because the lifeguard was preoccupied with macking on another lifeguard (or random beach goers). Plenty of other avenues to explore and run social circle game where lives may not be potentially at stake.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I should back track on what I said though. After looking at group lifeguard photos, there seems to be 2.5 men for every female. Competition is probably fierce.

Just like male restaurant workers, I am sure the male lifeguards are territorial of "their women" as well. Good luck trying to hit on them while at work.
A good portion of why the United States' mating market among 20s/30s people is so messed up is due to an excess of males. The lifeguard subcommunity seems to have that based upon your anecdote.

Your best option for a female lifeguard is meeting her when she's off duty.

I was fortunate once to meet a stripper while she was off duty. Got her number and a date. That was more than 15 years ago and I have not had the fortune of meeting a stripper outside of work since that time.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see your point, but I recommend becoming a life guard because someone wants to be one, not because they want to run social circle game on hot chicks.

No need for a delayed response in detecting hazards for swimmers or for a delayed response in saving someone’s life because the lifeguard was preoccupied with macking on another lifeguard (or random beach goers). Plenty of other avenues to explore and run social circle game where lives may not be potentially at stake.
Yes, of course.

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
if you are a good looking, ripped dude, then I agree lol

Other than that, it's the same as any other girl. She needs to be into you. Thus I don't really see the point in all of these elaborate ways to get near girls. There's millions of them walking around on the street and in bars who you can try your luck with. I don't think working with a girl bypasses the pre-requisite of her thinking you are hot lol

There were lots of these sorts of threads on rooshV back in the day, and I never really got it.

It reminds me of when I was young and worked at a motorbike place, the young guy (came from a rich family so he had his own businsseses/fancy cars at 21) hired mainly 16-18 year old super hot girls to work in the offices. He didn't get anywhere with any of them, and he also made the mistake of hiring a good looking mechanic in the warehouse who ended up banging most of them lol

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are a good looking, ripped dude, then I agree lol

Other than that, it's the same as any other girl. She needs to be into you. Thus I don't really see the point in all of these elaborate ways to get near girls. There's millions of them walking around on the street and in bars who you can try your luck with. I don't think working with a girl bypasses the pre-requisite of her thinking you are hot lol

There were lots of these sorts of threads on rooshV back in the day, and I never really got it.

It reminds me of when I was young and worked at a motorbike place, the young guy (came from a rich family so he had his own businsseses/fancy cars at 21) hired mainly 16-18 year old super hot girls to work in the offices. He didn't get anywhere with any of them, and he also made the mistake of hiring a good looking mechanic in the warehouse who ended up banging most of them lol
I guess my point was: Lifeguards, like the restaurant business run in a tight social circle and hang out with each other alot. If you are into swimming, like a challenge, camaraderie and want access to another sub-set of cute women (that you wouldn't have by not being a lifeguard), look into becoming one!

Also, most Ocean lifeguards are required to do tough workouts in the ocean before their shift, this builds camraderie.

Camraderie builds when the people you are with are going thru the same tough situation as you are.

You see this not only with police officers, firemen and military personnel, but boot camp fitness classes and running. I always acknowledge a fellow runner when I am also running since I know the "pain " they feel as they are running.