Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

IF someone asks out or hits on your GF should you?

PuffballsRevenge

Reaction score
Someone ask ouy my gf, adn he knew that we were going out, should I just ignore it, make an example out of him *cough* beat up *cough* or scare the **** out of him. I am fuzzy on this type of situation, and what is least likly to offend my gf, but set the guy straight

The Main Event

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Puffballs,

Whether he knew you were together or not, another guy hitting on your girl affirms that you have good taste and can pull quality women. I take my hat off to you.

As for your question, beating him up will do the most to set the guy straight. Hey, why not kill him while you're at it?

If your priority is to keep your girl interested in you, that's just going to look desperate. In fact, it comes off as very shrill; it just shouts "I know if guys start hitting on you, you're going to find someone better and leave, so I have to do my utmost to scare off the competition". That's not the aura you want to emit.

Running a guy down to a girl does no good, either; when a chick is entertaining the notion that you're jealous, it's very easy to convince her that she's right--and defensive actions will help her reach that conclusion very quickly.

If you're trying to keep your woman, the best you can do is let the guy know in no uncertain terms that she's off the market. If he doesn't like it, he should learn to live with it, because there's not a single thing he can do about it. If you think you can pull it off properly, you might just mention casually to your girlfriend that you take it as a confirmation of your good taste when other guys hit on her, but you're sure that she knows any mucking around on her part will see her out the door with no hesitation. Don't say it if you don't mean it, though; there are only some lies that women can sense a mile off, but that's one of them.

I am
The Main Event.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Main Event
Hi Puffballs,

Whether he knew you were together or not, another guy hitting on your girl affirms that you have good taste and can pull quality women. I take my hat off to you.

As for your question, beating him up will do the most to set the guy straight. Hey, why not kill him while you're at it?

If your priority is to keep your girl interested in you, that's just going to look desperate. In fact, it comes off as very shrill; it just shouts "I know if guys start hitting on you, you're going to find someone better and leave, so I have to do my utmost to scare off the competition". That's not the aura you want to emit.

Running a guy down to a girl does no good, either; when a chick is entertaining the notion that you're jealous, it's very easy to convince her that she's right--and defensive actions will help her reach that conclusion very quickly.

If you're trying to keep your woman, the best you can do is let the guy know in no uncertain terms that she's off the market. If he doesn't like it, he should learn to live with it, because there's not a single thing he can do about it. If you think you can pull it off properly, you might just mention casually to your girlfriend that you take it as a confirmation of your good taste when other guys hit on her, but you're sure that she knows any mucking around on her part will see her out the door with no hesitation. Don't say it if you don't mean it, though; there are only some lies that women can sense a mile off, but that's one of them.

I am
The Main Event.
great post man.

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i swear there are about fiftey comments on here that should be full posts.

people are always hitting on my girl. i feel good about it now. haha. oh yes keep hitting on her, i know shes hot, BUT SHE KNOWS IM SOOO MUCH BETTER muahahahahaha

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if he really means it (not just f-u-c-king with you, or her) pull the bloke of to the side and polietly tell him that she is not for sale but you know that *insert your favourite mutual friend thats a girl here* is avaliable. and send him on his way.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Puffballs,

I am
The Main Event.
i like you :D.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think you can pull it off properly, you might just mention casually to your girlfriend that you take it as a confirmation of your good taste when other guys hit on her, but you're sure that she knows any mucking around on her part will see her out the door with no hesitation. Don't say it if you don't mean it, though; there are only some lies that women can sense a mile off, but that's one of them.
Jesus christ unless you want one of the most evil looks youve ever seen in your life dont tell her that. lol

a better comment would be something along the lines of "hey ive got good taste, what can i say?"

when talking about cheating or "muckingaround" as you put it, keep it general, never specify the girl your with.

like if it comes up in conversation you dont say "GirlA, if you cheated on me i would dump you on the spot". You DO say "If any girl ever cheated on me they would be dumped on the spot"

Get it? good hehe

jc7875

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advise is to go to the guy and politely tell him that she is yours and you disrespected her, and disrepected you and to not do it again. This actually happened the other day where a random kid asked out my girlfriend so i found out about it, and went right to the kids table sat right next to him and this is exactly what I said, "Hey whats up man(in a very polite tone of coarse), did you just ask my girlfriend out?" he then said yes but as a joke. I said, "Well, I heard about it, and that is real disrespectful to me and my girlfriend, so just dont do it again okay?" Then I slapped him on the back and got up. What I did here was not pose a much of a threat(even though i am bigger and older) but I also didn't get carried away, and by me slapping him on the back(kinda like a buddy gesture, but he knew i didnt gear it towards bein a friendly slap) kinda let him know that their will be problems in the future if something like that happens again.

You also must realize who you deal with, and how you deal with him. if he is twice your size, slapping him on the back is not the smartest thing

Edit: This REALLY helps making your girlfriend feel safe and secure around you.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Laugh... that's what I do. I laugh even harder when a guy tries to flirt with my girlfriend right in front of my face and then tries to shoot me this look like, "I wish you would do something about it..." Those are the funniest to me. In all seriousness, someone trying to hit on your girlfriend is just a sign of good taste... why beat someone up becuase he believed you had good taste? Doesn't sound very logical to me...