Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If it feels like you are chasing her, her IL is lower than you think.....

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed this "theory" seems to be true more and more.

Women who are interested in you will initiate texts/messages at least 50% of the time if not much more.

Sometimes I will text a woman who I might have hooked up with months ago or even a couple of years ago to see if I can get things going again.

I think I have a near 100% fail rate when this happens. I matched with a pretty sexy chick on Bumble the other day and she didn't respond to my last message. Since it's a new year, I figured I would text her with a "Happy New Year" (no harm, no foul). She already wrote me back that we are not compatible.

So, if it feels like you are "pulling teeth" to get a woman to text you back or hang out with you, her interest level is low.

Women who initiate at least half the time or more are almost always interested.

You can apply this theory to physical space as well. If there is a cute girl at the gym you have your eye on and you are wondering how she feels about you?

For God's sake, do not follow her around or stare at her. Continue to do your own thing and if she likes you, she will put herself in your proximity to let you talk to her.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interested women make it easy
This is true.

You can apply this theory to physical space as well. If there is a cute girl at the gym you have your eye on and you are wondering how she feels about you?

For God's sake, do not follow her around or stare at her. Continue to do your own thing and if she likes you, she will put herself in your proximity to let you talk to her.
Good point.

Women who are interesting in you will initiate texts/messages at least 50% of the time if not much more.

So, if it feels like you are "pulling teeth" to get a woman to text you back or hang out with you, her interest level is low.

Women who initiate at least half the time or more are almost always interested.
Agree

Sometimes I will text a woman who I might have hooked up with months ago or even a couple of years ago to see if I can get things going again.

I think I have a near 100% fail rate when this happens. I matched with a pretty sexy chick on Bumble the other day and she didn't respond to my last message. Since it's a new year, I figured I would text her with a "Happy New Year" (no harm, no foul). She already wrote me back that we are not compatible.
This reminded me of a time I sent a "restart text" to a woman I had been trying to seduce. It didn't work at all.