Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a chick asks you, "Are you a virgin?"....

F

Federal200

Check this out, im 24 yrs old and still a virgin (yes, i know, a very bad way to start ur 1st post). But anyways, i was wandering if i should just admit that im a virgin or just plain lie and say, "no".

Pap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, the odds of a girl asking this question are slim to none. If you are going to **** the chick, demonstrated you are the man, and show her that you have a great sense of humor...then she will feel attracted to you....and she probably will think you are joking if you tell her you are a virgin. Anyways, tell her. When I was a virgin, I told my girlfriend that I was a virgin and she didn't believe me until after we had sex. Lol. That was funny. Anyways, bro, this is the least of your concern. Keep your focus on playing the Game...do approaches. Let's hear some posts about what you are field-testing. Focus on success and post about it.

coolwater

Don Juan
Reaction score
I very much doubt that any girl I sarge will think I'm a virgin at all, even though I am.

I've told a few before in the middle of C&F before, and they're always like "yeah RIGHT!" and things like that. They think I'm saying it to get into their pants. It's like I'm telling them "I've never kissed a girl before :)" or "I love you..."

coolwater

PS.
Yo papa wassup?

ds28

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the posts above - unless you're a school kid (which you're not) or she's a school kid (which I hope she's not), the odds of you being asked this are a zillion to one.

If fate should strike, meteors crash onto the earth, or hell freeze over, then in response to "Are you a virgin?" you could say:-

"Why?.............Would you offer to pop my cherry?" *grin*

Make sure the way you act shows that you're not phased by the question. Confidence is everything in situations like this!

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not likely a chick would ask you.

Say something like "There's only one way for you to find out" or "You will know after we've screwed".

If she gets offended by that then she is an uptight b1tch who probably wouldn't give it up anyway. Morover, she would have no business asking you if she gets offended by your reply.

You don't have to answer a question about past relationships/sex just because some nosy ho asks you. Turn it round on her to put her in the hot seat.

lynx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell you from experience because I lost my virginity very late in life. By then, I had spent several months dating several women because I felt very confident, having gone through a year of improving my self-confidence through reading, working out, and doing fun stuff on my own. I actually went to bed with two attractive women, and I was sincere with both of them and told them that I wanted to wait for a few more dates to finally go all the way. Well, maybe they were unusually *****y but their interest level seemed to decrease after my revelation even though I was giving them all kinds of good foreplay. Needless to say, I learned my lesson and didn't tell the next one. She turned out to be better looking than the previous two, and seemed to want me the most. I felt a bit uneasy at first, but I did okay. I spent a week with this chick because she was just traveling through my city, but she said she had an amazing time with me. I met another chick a couple of months later and she couldn't tell I was so inexperienced. I just didn't tel her and let her assume by my confident demeanor that I was an experienced man. I was lucky in that I dated these four women in a matter of six months. I met them because I just went out salsa dancing a lot and so I had the chance to shop and compare. Good luck and just keep a positive attitude.

Batman407

Don Juan
Reaction score
her: are you a virgin?
you: yes. (straight face)
her: are you serious??
you: of course I am... I've never even kissed a girl (straight face)
----by this time she's almost sure you're just kidding (the key here is "almost"... you always want the "almost"-----

her: are you just playing with me?
you: I mean, bodily contact with a female.... (gasp) you're perverted (sh!t eating grin)

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls may not directly ask "Are you a virgin?", but you should definitely have an answer ready for, "So, how many girls have you slept with besides me?"

I get that question sometimes. Usually, the girl will ask it in a playful way....she wants to feel like I'm a hot commodity (which I am :) ). My answer is usually along the lines of, "Sorry, I don't kiss and tell," said in a ****y way. A variation on this can be an answer to the dreaded "Are you a virgin?" question.