Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

IDEAL Technique to Pick Up Girls in the Gym!!

Robert Jordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking for the perfect way to pick up girls in a gym? Check this out!
Watch as she begins a new exercise. Then go up to her and ask her if you can work in with her. Which means that, she does one set, the you do yours and so on. While you and her work out, you will have plenty of time to show your confidence and leadership ability by providing her with training tips and advice! You could demonstrate a better way to do the movement, then have her follow you lead.

You will be seen in her eyes as a leader, a take-charge kind of guy. A confident guy! The exact things women want!

P.S. This also gives you a tremendous opportunity to set up a time where you and her can get together again in the gym, so that you can continue to assist her in her training (Kind of like a personal trainer)

Rob

terminator911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plues, this is a good method to get you motivated to work out almost every day of the week

------------------
"Women. They've got half the money in the world and all the pu$$y."

randomguy69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert,
Have you tried this technique out? Personally, I don't think that offering the girl workout advice and tips is a good idea, unless she is obviously doing something wrong. If not, you could come off as just another arrogant male, who's obsessed with working out and doesn't think a girl knows how to lift weights properly.
It would be better to talk about your interests outside the gym; attempt to find some common ground so you can lure her into a close for a number or date - "you like <something cool>? I like <something cool> too! We ought to get together and do <something cool>...what's your number?"
This is much preferable to getting together for another workout, don't you think?

The working-in intro is good though, I recommended this to Adonis when he needed a way to start talking to his gym dream girl. Although I don't know if he used it or not.

------------------
randomguy69
(26)

SuperM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with randomguy- only use it if she is doing something wrong.

Devlar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is sort of a weird topic, because for me the gym has always represented a place where the roles switch, compared to let's say the club scene.

For the most part you have women coming up to you and trying to strike up a conversation (which by the way aggitates me cause i'm a real muscle head).

As for picking up women in the gym, it's usually a bad idea, unless their coming to you. Most people while doing their workouts have only one thing on their mind, their workout.

But... If you must, try the stationary equipment such as bikes and step machines to strike up a conversation, because people are usually alot more relaxed and open to conversation than those lifting weights.

------------------

Devlar

TestosteroneBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I also agree with randomguy. Giving people advice like that in a gym seems to make people think they are inferior. I would stick with random conversation with people on the machines next to you.

But hell, if you can pull off the "can i join you" technique, more power to you. It would deff make your workout more interesting to say the least.

bodybuilder

Reaction score
sorry bros, The gym is for working out; if you wanna pick up, do it outside of the gym.

its the people who come to gyms and deliberately try to pick up who really piss us off!

we see em all the time, the pretty boys who just try to hit on to chicks in the gym. believe it or not, alot of people are very focused and do not want to be disturbed..

in the same way, gym bunnies have gone up to me flirting and **** in the middle of a hardcore set of deadlifts and i'm like

talk to me after my set...

KnightErrant

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have to agree, I get hit on at the gym probably because i'm one of the few physically fit males there(it's a small gym
+ I work odd hours so I get the older ladies and students.

This is what happened to me yesterday, I found it kinda funny. I'm rowing at one end of the gym a bank of treadmills is in front of me this blonde about a 6.5-7 walks from the first treadmill to the very last one which just happens to be directly in front of me, looks at me out of the corner of her eye and then proceeds to bend over right in front of me to tie her shoe laces, both of em, then work out, so that I'm sure to get a good view of her arse. LOL

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with randomguy. first of all, i dont think that picking up girls at the gym is wise at all...many are there to do their cardio, etc. and cringe when a guy pulls up next to them and tries to mack it...its kind of like a pro athlete trying to have a private dinner and some retard fans come and try to hound him for an autograph. besides, most hot girls have been tried to be picked up b4 by loser guys at the gym, so their bytch shields are already up!

2.) NEVER NEVER NEVER offer advice on technique at a gym unless u r asked to! there is a certain element of ego that resides within a gym, especially the more hardcore ones (Gold's, etc.). People believe they are experts, and dont want to be corrected by some idiot >> especially in front of others. If u go around offering helpful advice to people, u can do no good! I cannot say how many times i see guys doing dumbbell curls with ridiculous weight where their backs move more than their arms, but my attitude is f*ck em, they're only hurting themselves.

W

wheelin&dealin

I agree with bodybuilder. Leave the girls alone at the gym. Nobody wants to be bothered when they are working out.

There's one exception though, if the girl is a 10 and she's eyeing you down the whole time.

I_Eat_Playdough

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand where bodybuilder is coming from, but not everyone is a hardcore weightlifter or excersise guru.

Some people go to the gym to unwind and let out the stress of the day, and maybe talk with a few people.

If chatting is not your thing in the gym, then don't do it, but don't get mad at people who do. Its just another place where men AND women go (and when there are men and women in the same place, talking will happen).

Dr. Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m at the gym about 5 times a week and there are so many good looking girls in tight aerobic gear that it’s only natural to hit on them. I do them all the time. Sometimes just for kicks just to get to know the ‘regulars’ for social proof purposes. If you’re not comfortable doing gym pick ups, then don’t.

If you do decide to make them a regular part of your ‘schedule’ make sure you get good eye contact from the girl before approaching. That way you’re not just bothering the girl and you don’t get rejected in front of everybody watching to see if your game is in tact. Remember why most girls are there exercising/working out…it’s so they look good for the guys.

Dr.