Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'd like your thoughts

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else ever listen to this channel? I am halfway through it and thought it was worth posting

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else ever listen to this channel? I am halfway through it and thought it was worth posting
I'm through the first 13 minutes and will watch the rest when I get home.
I like the one that speaks about what is the return on investment in marriage and I was shocked at the 38% of marriages are sexless. How could they be? Its against moral law to not give each spouse your sex as often as you're physically able to. Is it illness or disability related in some way? That's a huge percentage.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the one that speaks about what is the return on investment in marriage and I was shocked at the 38% of marriages are sexless. How could they be? Its against moral law to not give each spouse your sex as often as you're physically able to. Is it illness or disability related in some way? That's a huge percentage.
No moral high ground here. Its a control issue.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember reading a book with title 'Rape in marriage' back over 23 years ago.
So that's not occuring anymore, I see. Actually, with a quick wikipedia read on marital rape I see laws in North America just started changing in 80s and 90s and there's still debating at the UN level. Apparently I have hundreds years old beliefs.

I feel as strange now as the day I learned about women being able to collect spousal alimony while with a new boyfriend.

Sickened.

Marriage rates should be dropping more rapidly than they are. With the forecasted increase in divorce rates I've read some members here write of.....being or getting married will be preeeeettttty unique.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because the man isn't man enough to simply start going out with his friends. She will get the hint real fast.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because the man isn't man enough to simply start going out with his friends. She will get the hint real fast.
So at risk of sounding facetious or like a smart aleck jerk, its assumed that its not the husbands withholding the sex in that 38% sexless figure? And if it was, would the wife attempt rape on the husbands.

If we assume its the wives that are solely accountable for that 38% reason, have we considered every reason? Low libido, etc.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting video, thanks for posting

metalwater

Don Juan
Reaction score
So at risk of sounding facetious or like a smart aleck jerk, its assumed that its not the husbands withholding the sex in that 38% sexless figure? And if it was, would the wife attempt rape on the husbands.

If we assume its the wives that are solely accountable for that 38% reason, have we considered every reason? Low libido, etc.
If you assume low libido... then the question is why is it. Yes can be a few cases of physical issues just the same as when men have ED from physical issue. Most of both of these is mental and the mental cause the physical. That same wife is really hot and excited for chad. If she takes action or not on it is a question. many threads in here about that.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you assume low libido... then the question is why is it. Yes can be a few cases of physical issues just the same as when men have ED from physical issue. Most of both of these is mental and the mental cause the physical. That same wife is really hot and excited for chad. If she takes action or not on it is a question. many threads in here about that.
Yes, and we are certain she's actually taking such action with the chad?

Women are master manipulators, actresses. Its relatively easy to make it look like you're doing chad with all the internet tools/social games.

Keep digging, more than just low libido, more than making the husband jealous to think she's doing chad....what else?

I have the start of a small theory...Is this like the 'terrible twos' where the toddler is testing out saying "no" to everything?

Where the toddler is naggity-nagging, tugging on the suit jacket.... "but why?" "why is this" "why is that"
We are in the 'terrible twos' stage of evolutionary female maturation?

(I turned off my pm on this forum a long time ago after some unknown member who's never posted feminist tried to tell me something. I don't care if I'll get hate from women for this theory which reiterates comparing women to children; I certainly don't hate anyone, including women. I call it like I see it)

OP, what do you think of the video you posted?
More thoughts on this video;
There are sites and pages that list inventions by women. Typically, these are underreported or underrecorded in history.
Also, another thought he brought up in this video....the picnic date that the women brings the food and dishes she cooked and baked to a man is a wonderful oldfashioned idea and way to be outside and should be brought back as a date idea.

I also like this dude encouraging women to approach and ask guys for numbers or to eventually do the marriage proposing, if so inclined.

I wish these men on youtube talking about men and women and relationships would have a women appear briefly, bringing him a glass of water or a sweater or something....make it seem more normal to be talking of the opposite gender by displaying that you actually know one of those creatures irl.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember reading a book with title 'Rape in marriage' back over 23 years ago.
So that's not occuring anymore, I see. Actually, with a quick wikipedia read on marital rape I see laws in North America just started changing in 80s and 90s and there's still debating at the UN level. Apparently I have hundreds years old beliefs.

I feel as strange now as the day I learned about women being able to collect spousal alimony while with a new boyfriend.

Sickened.

Marriage rates should be dropping more rapidly than they are. With the forecasted increase in divorce rates I've read some members here write of.....being or getting married will be preeeeettttty unique.
Physical rape is terrible. Cucking is a form of spiritual and psychological "rape".

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

BackInTheGame78

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In many cases its because the guys suck at sex or have gotten fat and out of shape and they don't turn their wives on.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
awwww, that's a terrible conversation to have....."Darling, I feel like you're a loser"(pretty much what you're saying...fat and bad lover or could be weak, skinny and bad lover)

I'd rather just keep banging my head against the wall encouraging them codependently with a "you can do this, you've got this" until with their resting bich face, stare back at you with their borderline personality facial expression.... just smoking and drinking and making no moves to start weightlifting or eating more protein than their hated mother's tinned food once a day and sleeping depressively instead of even going for a 20 minute walk in the sunshine.
Tough insulting words would have worked better?

Removing myself worked the best.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
38% sexless. Seems high.
Not in my house for sure. Or she is replaced.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
38% sexless. Seems high.
Not in my house for sure. Or she is replaced.
yes, you maintain frame.

(right on helping that newbie over there in the other post, I've learned good advice from ya too , sisters need brothers too. If we're here it means we really don't get it and want to understand men....go to the source right?)

Lookatu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well they say most of the divorces are due to sex or money issues.

On the topic of sex, it can go both ways if either a man or woman let themselves go and no longer attract the other. It can also be a man getting fat and out of shape and also having his testosterone go down leading to low libido. It can be the woman getting fat and the guy just not being attractive and able to get a boner.

Just remember it may also not be low libido but low interest. This is very important aspect too. If you bang the same person long enough, it's not going to be exciting as it once was. I remember watching the sitcom "Married with Children" and thought to myself why is Al regretting having sex with his wife? That is until I got married and was with my wife for 18 years. LOL. Try having sex with the same person for that long and you will understand.

It's the same thing when Hugh Grant slept with some nasty hookers over his beautiful then wife, Elizabeth Hurley. Guys and Gals may get bored or tired of having sex with the same person after awhile no matter how attractive/sexy they are.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well they say most of the divorces are due to sex or money issues.

On the topic of sex, it can go both ways if either a man or woman let themselves go and no longer attract the other. It can also be a man getting fat and out of shape and also having his testosterone go down leading to low libido. It can be the woman getting fat and the guy just not being attractive and able to get a boner.

Just remember it may also not be low libido but low interest. This is very important aspect too. If you bang the same person long enough, it's not going to be exciting as it once was. I remember watching the sitcom "Married with Children" and thought to myself why is Al regretting having sex with his wife? That is until I got married and was with my wife for 18 years. LOL. Try having sex with the same person for that long and you will understand.

It's the same thing when Hugh Grant slept with some nasty hookers over his beautiful then wife, Elizabeth Hurley. Guys and Gals may get bored or tired of having sex with the same person after awhile no matter how attractive/sexy they are.
I think it’s just because the sex is the same and the couple isn’t spontaneous enough. If you were sitting on the computer and your wife randomly grabbed your pants and started sucking you off, I doubt you would be ‘bored’ then lol

If you don’t want your sex life to dry up, you gotta be spontaneous and risky and you HAVE TO do daring and bold things to giver that rush (e.g. sex in a changing room, handicap stall, groping the **** out of her in public when no one is looking, etc.). You’ll basically just have to sexually objectify her to the nth degree, chicks love that even though they say they don’t lol

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, what do you think of the video you posted?
I think men are evaluating risk vs rewards and realizing the risks far outweigh the rewards. Men have seen their Father's, brothers, uncles get crushed by divorce.

Women file for 70-89% of divorces in America.
Women benefit the most
Women get child custody, alimony, and child support.

The system has become so lopsided, men are simply opting out.

Read Men on Strike by Dr. Helen Smith

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, only the betas will marry. I get it now.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, only the betas will marry. I get it now.

Actually, I think MANY men would like to marry.

Just not under the current terms of family law, where men are too vulnerable to financial rape.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I think MANY men would like to marry.

Just not under the current terms of family law, where men are too vulnerable to financial rape.
I've been depressed since I wrote that.
You know an alpha won't marry or else he'd be out lobbying and fundraising to change the laws or educating and spreading awareness of all the detailed steps in a prenup and multiple, ongoing postnups at regular intervals(time them at 'renewing the vows' celebrations of the marriage)

But no. Mauser96....that's not happening.
Just like you don't see a rush of females suddenly getting to 115 lbs HB weight and fighting over who's baked apple pie tastes the best.

Blackpill, but the disintegration of civilization will continue his downward trajectory until the alphas make the changes in society they use as excuses not to marry/commit.

My $.03cents. :)