Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I wussed on her,(I Know)but can It be undone

over40andlovinit

Reaction score
Ok first post ,,,, I am 44 back in the game after 15 year marriage, I must have lost it. Any way she is also divorced we dated 10 months and I see now that the reason she broke it off is because I wuused on her. Yes I know but I in my younger days was a DON JUAN and I knew better, I can assure you of that.
My question to all of you can I undo this with her? If so, then how?
Thanks

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you give us a some info as to what happened and how you wussed? I for one have too little information to be able to start to comment. Tell us your story and we'll try to help.

over40andlovinit

Reaction score
The way I know I wussed on her

Ok it was the classic wuss job!
we were highschool sweethearts, we parted ways both got married and she moved away we both divorced and she moved back. we started dating and within about 4 months I told her how much i cared for her, and i do, alot.
and she recirocated her feelings to me. It was good for about another 4 months and she was all i did we saw eachother every day and about everynight we spent together I had dropped all my personal hobbies and activities and even a couple of close friends. She eventually started to pull away but kept returning after I would get mad and put my foot down for her to make up her mind. I eventually told her i would do anything for her if she would make a commitment to me, this was it for her a couple of days later she broke it off completly. this is how i know i wussed on her.
We still talk and I called her this evening after 3 weeks of no conversation at all. I told her I just wanted to see how her and her 2 daughters were, and then I said i have to go, and she said why did you call if you are just going to cut it so short and not talk. I told her I just wanted to check on her and that was all. she started to talk about things that we had planned a month or so ago and wanted to know if they were still on and I told her I had not even considered the fact. i AGAIN SAID I had to go and she said she was going out of town with some girl friends this saturday night. But she let me know that she would be back in town later that night.

Thats about as much as i can tell ya....

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's giving you an "in" back into the relationship.

You are on "I broke-up with you for a reason" probation so don't be a wuss this time.

Go to the main site, read all of Doc Love's articles and all the articles by Allen Thompson before you move back in.

over40andlovinit

Reaction score
How do I know this for sure

Are you sure this is an in back into the relationship?

I am going to go read the suggestions you made..

Thanks

P.S. I know I wussed and I don't know how I fell into the trap. I was a real don juan in my day. I guess 15 years of marriage will just about ruin any guy lol

Mackamillion

Reaction score
Yeah it sounds like she's gonna give you another chance. Like JustDoItAlways said she had you on "probation", and now she is gonna see if you've gotten yourself together.

Make sure you learn where you went wrong and correct those mistakes. Read the articles and the DJ bible and apply it to your DAILY life. Don't just read the articles and think that you will remember it all or that you have it down pat after a couple or reads. You need to study everyday until its your nature, and even then study some more. If you don't study constantly you will be right back on this board telling us how your woman just left you again for the second time...trust me.

But yeah, it sounds like you have another shot Over40 so don't blow it. Tighten up and remember to at all times BE A MAN not a wuss.

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are some thoughts

First of all from your write up on the situation I get a feeling that this is the first and only woman that you've been involved with since your divorce. Is this correct? If so, that's your first mistake.

You're in your forties, the best time of your life by the way, and not long divorced; in my view you should be out there screwing the ass off as many woman from thirty-five to fifty-five as you can get your hands on. That should be you're goal for the first two or three years after coming out of a long term relationship; get it out of your system. If you haven't done this, I think you should.

If you insist on getting back into a long term relatinship with anyone, do it on your terms. You still have a life to live. Nobody should get all of your attention or your time. You have a job, friends, recreational activities, hobbies. If there's something you want to do, do it. If you have a chance to take another woman to lunch some day, do it. Your life is about you.

On another note, she just came out of a divorce herself, perhaps she has some things to get out of her system? It's quite likely that she may not yet be ready for a long term relationship. You may have crowded her. The only thing you can do at this point is to take a step back. Give her some space and see what happens. There are no guarantees in this one. If you want to let her know you're there fine, but don't spend your time waiting for her to come around, get on with your life; she has to know that you're fine with getting on without her. Otherwise, she'll know that your balls belong to her, and that's exactly what you don't need at this stage of your life.

If this was the first relationship for the both of you after your divorces, I don't see it happening long term. I really don't. The good news is that the world is full of middle aged women just waiting to spread their legs.:D

Reaction score
Your best move is to avoid her and only call her when she calls you - be an anti-wuss - so to speak! Your mistake was that you sounded and looked to her as if it would be fatal to your life if she left you!! Women don't like men that base their life and happiness on a woman!

Be uncaring of the outcome, but not to the point of callousness.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Here are some thoughts

i agree with everything Falcon said.

Originally posted by Falcon Eye

You're in your forties, the best time of your life by the way, and not long divorced; in my view you should be out there screwing the ass off as many woman from thirty-five to fifty-five as you can get your hands on. That should be you're goal for the first two or three years after coming out of a long term relationship; get it out of your system. If you haven't done this, I think you should.
i agree fully with this. passe', but you really should fvck at least 10 other chicks, mid-thirties, before you make a commitment to another LTR.

Originally posted by Falcon Eye

If this was the first relationship for the both of you after your divorces, I don't see it happening long term. I really don't. The good news is that the world is full of middle aged women just waiting to spread their legs.:D
AMEN!

over40, YOU now have the advantage in the dating game because, women get "old" while men get "distinguished". again, hit the mid-thirties crowd. there are some honey's around that want to play "hide the weenie".

live it up for at least one year. just don't go crazy.

if i may, some other things i would suggest.

1) get yourself in shape, if you are not.

2) get back some of your lost hobbies.

3) update your wardrobe.

4) subscribe to the DYD newsletter. i think it's solid material, but repetitive after a while.

5) peruse around http://www.askmen.com.

we are all entitled to a mid-life "crisis"? if you haven't had yours yet, you're in it now!

Be Safe! Have Fun!!!