Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HEAR SOME OF YOU DJ'S TESTIMONIES !!!!!(and AFC's as well)

Angryman

Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading Jay83's testimony,(just click on the link below) I want to know everyones testimony.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27622

Im just curious what caused you to change your AFC ways and turn into DJ's. I would really like to know how people on this forum like that matrix guy and pooc (or is it POOK?) and everyone else caused them to change. Was it frustration, or a girl, or you just knew it was time for a change.

Angryman out!!! :mad:

Last edited:

FOX21

Reaction score
Thats was a great testimony by Jay83!!! :D My story is i just got tired of being scared of girls and forced myself to change. Im still working on it, but I am really improving!!!! A year ago I was a total loser!!!;)

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took a look around and saw I was unhappy.

So I changed that.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
( ok if you dont wanna hear my AFC past or past dramah, dont read, )

well here mines goes
i started out being taught by my mom
she told me to have compleat respect for the ladies and i believed her
i also saw people getting in trouble on the TV for like hitting girls and i just thought that i could get all the ladies by being verryy nicce ( AFC ) so it was really the media and my mom that introduced me to AFCness

they very first girl i liked i remmeber i was in grade school or some shyt, i was ALWAYS nice i always went outta my way to do things for the chicks, it really started to get bad in middle school when i just started to have obsessions over chicks, theres was this one chick that i got a number from another guy,k and i would go to her house , and call her , basically stalk her... then i actually carved a chicks initialls into my arm , i thought i was in love with her, the scar is still there on my arm . then the thought of not being nice all the time came to my head but i always blocked it out because i thought it was the right thing to do!!i later found out that every chick that i had be likeing has used me as a push over!!

then it all came to me on this one chick, i had just broken up with a girl and at that point i was like, MAN **** CHICKS you know, and this one grl just came up to me and was talking to me, i was soo suprized cuzz she was pretty and i dident have any confidence in my self. at first i wa slike , ahh **** it this girl is just like the rest, but then i started to have feelings for her because of the was she would flirt with me, she would make me feel so good, ! so i started to do all this shyt for her, i even ditched my frieds for her sometimez. i would do things from leting her use my phone, to let her use me, its weird becayse i knew all of this was going to happen but i lied to myself so that i could still be with her, we werent going out but i was close to her, i guess it was friend zone but i wanted it to be more and i guess she dident, she was like, well we are going to ruin our friendship, all that crap.

every night i found my self alone even more than before because i lost my friends over her and i was loosing her because of my niceness, then after awhile i became practical, and she got bored with me, i was walking her home one day and she was on her cell the whole time, i still walked with her, come to find out she was talking to her BF, and when we got to her house, she meet him and i was left like a abandoned child, later that night i found my self sitting at the park next to her house withing that she would come out and make me feel better, i walked home that night soo tore,

after that i moved , because of my moms job, its like i have gotten another chance, i found this site and i have learned soo much , i am now not afraid to approach, i still need to work on talking and being calm but i am learning, but when i go to think about all the **** that i caused to happen to myself back then, it hurts, it hurts soo bad, but i always try to think of it as experence, ahh but anywasz thats my testimonie!

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once upon a time.... There lived a boy.... Okay i won't be gay ill just tell the damn story.

Well the reason for me to find this site is not based over a girl, well they added to it but it is not the entirety of it. In grade 4 I was a great soccer player, I played for my state and was always the striker on the starting 11. I would score a goal nearly every game. Aaaah how I enjoyed it, everyone loved me in primary school, they couldnt get enough of me. I was the king of my primary school, (of 300 people).

Then I found the nintendo, then shortly after the playstation, then after that i found computer games, oooh how i hated that. I have a natural addiction to video games, and i would sit there almost everyday, and play. I nearly had to repeat the 6th grade because I missed so many days of school. It was the end of the 6th grade and I was no longer the king I used to be, I was fat, short, pale, and unhealthy. I sucked at soccer, i couldnt even make the 1st division of a club team any more. All my pals were getting there first kisses while i didnt even have a girlfriend. Well i thought they were my pals, but they looked at me, not as the king, but as the verbal boxing bag. They could just tease me all they liked and I took it very bad. I would go home - cop **** from my brothers, then wonder what is wrong with me.

I made absolutely no effort to improve myself. **** just got worse. When high school came (HS goes from Grade 7-10 in australia) I was still playing video games, had bad grades, and was ugly. The girlfriend i had in primary school looked at me like i was a leper and was going out with one of the most popular people in the school, to think she had to work her ass off to get me in primary school. My friends still teased me, I made alot of new friends as well but only because of my other friends and we all hanged around in a big group. These new friends would tease me also. People used to make jokes about me to girls, the girls would laugh at me, i can remember the expressions on their faces when they would look at me. I stopped going to soccer training because i wanted to play video games, and ultimately i ended up getting kicked of the team.

Grade 9 came.

I looked at myself for the first time, I was a disaster. I was schocked on how much I had changed since primary school, and i was sick of the **** people had been spoon feeding me. Through the whole of grade 9 I just concentrated on being the man, all though this worked, it only worked a bit. I started running, was slowly loosing weight. I was starting to grow. I started going to the gym, and i was getting some muscles. I started playing soccer with some friends (not the ones from primary school) for fun down at the oval. I quickly gained their respect, save one or two. I was starting to be more out going. Some girls were showing interest just i was to retarded to pick up on it(still havent got my first kiss at this stage).

So this is the end of the story... I am improving myself... haha, i dont think so. this is when girls come into it.

*crowd ooooooh's*

Yeah, one of my friends from primary school was going out with this girl, he split up with her. So she called me nearly every day, we would talk about things, she made me feel really good. I thought she appreciated me for who i was. She started asking me questions about my friend (the one she split up with) and i was not very sure on if i should tell her. She assured me of how she is such a good friend of mine and wouldnt tell anyone. Well i told her what she wanted to know - he cheated on her, and he dumped her because she was fridget. She started crying, and i didnt know how to react. That was the last time i ever spoke to her on the phone. She got what she wanted from me then she threw me out like i was some sort of trash stuck on her shoe. When i got to school the next day, everyone knew... It was horrible, everyone asking me questions about it. I was so angry, she asked for my forgiveness and for some ****ed up reason i gave it to her.

I was devestated.

Time went on, i had stopped improving myself, I had just fallen in a hole and could not get out because of what happened. Back to the video games, back comes the weight problem, back comes the disprespect.

Another girl comes along, she seems really into me. I fall for it - of course. She was just leading me on, 2 of my friends were trying to get me to ask her out, they were being really annoying and just wouldnt let it rest. Then evventually they asked her out for me without my permission and they said she laughed at them as if it was some kind of joke. As if i was not good enough for her.

Aaaah that was it, i had had enough. So i went on this improving streak again, except this was in the 6 week holidays and i had another weapon in my arsenal.... sosuave.com. Oh how i tryed, i went to the gym sooo much, started running, started playing soccer as hard as i could. Things were getting better. 1st day back at school(grade 10) I walked up and my friends respected me now, because i was with them in the holidays and they saw I had changed(There are still 2 who want to bring me down, they dont want me to be better then them. That doesnt bother me.). My friend said the girls commented on how much i had changed and how much weight i had lost. One of the girls i was talking about before is chasing me she wants it bad. Got my first kiss at a party, i got the pick of the hottest chick there.

So thats it.. I have just started. Please take a look at my post "I'm not waiting any longer" for more info on the attitude i have now.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sammo, whats fridget mean? Sorry, i'm a yankee.

Ummm I'll make a long story short,

Was popular in elementary school, had three girls ask me out on the same day... 6th grade rolls around new guys there, i'm out of the picture. I can still talk to girls though. I start listening to punk music, i spike my hair i get really punk, dye my hair green, start freaking out girls, I stopped caring about what people thought of me (which is kinda a good thing)

Then halfway thru 7th grade i moved to ann arbor. I was still punk and people made fun of me for it. I was afraid to talk to girls and I couldn't understand why they wouldn't give me the time of day. 8th grade, I ask out a girl I buy her a 187 dollar diamond necklace just for asking her out... she says no, then i try to make her feel bad about it. I launched secret plans with her friends. I told her it was the first time i cried in 4 years. (God, I was disgusting) End of 8th grade I was so depressed i gained 40 pounds and i stopped doing my homework.

Summmer vacation, i find ross jeffries NLP techniques I decided to use it at summer school (my grades were so bad i had to go) so i go all whigger like the second day of school cuz everyone is... To bad all the hot ghetto chicks were stupid as **** and they didnt understand anything. so i just stop caring and become king of summer school. so then one night I come home and i'm ****ing stumped i ask my self "why can i get any girl i want at summer camp and summer school, but not at normal school?" So i go in search of an answer, then it hits me Because i know i will never see em again!!!!!, so Freshmen year starts and i try to use NLP on some girls....

Freshmen year: I stop giving a **** and dress really preppy and everyone still makes fun of me and tells me to make up my mind. I try to NLP girls, so i'm on About.com and i find a link to sosuave.com on an about site about NLP. I read the bible 12 times. Then i start changing, i stop caring about what people think.

Things are pretty good now, and girls are slowly starting to like me, but i can get almost any girl at the mall, just depends if i wake up feeling ****y.

Wow! way to make it short, eh?

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got mind ****ed by my ex of 18 months. Spent 6 months heavy drinking before I realized that I didnt want women to determine how I lived my life. I was already on the road to recovery when I foudn this place, it just has given me perspective on things I didnt have perspective on before.

Its a good useful site if you ignore the AFC propagande spewed forth and stick to the bible basics.

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ah my dawg RKS, ur still having trouble with approachese huh. msn me for some help bro.

but as for my story it short and simple, i just wanted to be good with chicks. i figure that if i can find out how to make nuclear bombs and and order illeagal crap off the internet, then there must be a website that can show u the way of mastering chicks. so in early-2002, i hooked up my dreamcast ( back my dreamcast was way better than my last computer) and magically found this site. but for some reason i couldnt join the fourm so i said fuk it and i just read all these wonderful post, which would fire me up like a bullet to the ass. at first i would get shot down like JFK, but in time my skills became beautiful. i was the man, but then i got ****y thinking i "knew it all" so i stoped djing, big mistake. when i tried to get back in the game i was back to my old self again. so i needed to refresh my self on the game, so in march 2003 i officially joined up and now im here.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
I was a shy, lil bitch. Always had guy friends, but only a couple of girl friends. no girlfriend.

Now I've gotten much less shy, much more confident due to this site, and now i have ALOT more friends, boys and girls.

At my part-time job where my managers used to say Im too quiet, now they say Im too LOUD! :p

Just the other day, i played "slap that ass" with the girls there :D

I would never have done that before I found sosuave.com

THANK YOU!

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always thought i knew what i was doing with ladies. All of my firneds were VERY nice to girls, so i figured that is how you get them :rolleyes: . I always had a very good trait though - i am not afraid to talk to strangers at all, no matter who they are. So one me and my firend were swimming in the pool, and i see a cute girl swimming, so i started talking to her, and then me and my firend and her went to the hot tub.

I really thought she liked my friend , so i didnt have any feelings for her really. Finally my friend leaves the hot tub to get something in the next room, the girl turns around and asks "are u a virgin?" Well i take it as a good sign but dont care still. This night after the movies we kiss, and i go to bed all fuking happy and excited, telling her friend how happy i am. :rolleyes:
next day i ride my bike all across town right after work just to see her, i sit at her house for 30mins doing nothing while she talks on the phone, we go to a hut tub i dont make any moves, and

SHE DUMPS ME THE NEXT DAY FOR MY GOOD FRIEND. i make her a ****ing "i love you" letter, and she says "oh, that's so nice" and i get a hug.

Since then i always said that it was her fault cause she was a slut, but when i found this site, i've realized it was me.... and i need to do soemthing about it. So i am.

OneByOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, along time ago i was one of those popular kids who would do everything right, i was in the football team, had my fare share of girlfriends, in top groups for all the school subjects, everything was going right in my world. but then all of a sudden, we moved to a place which was so different to my old school the whole way of living was different and i responded this the total wrong way, for one i decided that to still be a popular person i'd have to hang around the less popular people (what the hell!) anyway a couple of years later i had morphed into one of those not so poular people. Until recently (a couple of months ago) i decided to fuk that sh!t and already i've made friends with just about everybody in the school, including the popular girls, the other week i went to a popular party, lol but the things is i was able to get up and dance, im surprised at the confidence i've now got!

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stories guys, keep 'em coming. If not for these stories we wouln't be here!

I won't post too much, I'm sure you've read a lot already. (If you really want it PM and we'll talk).

First GF is HB8, blonde hair blue eyes. I was 90% AFC but didn't realize it until after *drumroll* she dumps me after 6 months. While dating her I thought I was the 5hit: I had one of the hottest chicks in the school.

Well, she turned out to be a b1tch and I found this site. It's funny though, how most ppl have no gf no kiss, then they find this site then date and get play.

As for me, it was my first relationship with a hb that I got to 3rd base. Yeah I was happy but I didn't know ANYTHING about Djing.

So here I am.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by sh*tdrinker
Angry man, why are you so angry?:confused:
sh*tdrinker, do you really drink sh*t? :D

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow guys u guys wer havin probs with girls in 8th grade??
me didn't even knew that girls exists till 10th grade,
i used to be in soccer n badminton teams,...
got my nookie ;) in 10th grade itself
first gf was HOT HOT HOT, got her due to my geeky maths skills ;)
i had decent females following :D
had lots of crash n burns too but hey i was busy with my life...then it happened... had a crush n went down... anyways come up much better
WhoAmI