Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I would like to say something about MGTOW

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know what it means and that are various degree of it from total monks to light mgtow dating and fvcking around but not committing.

One thing that is sure however is that there is no trick or angle in that, there are no MGTOW books to buy nor coach to pay for lessons and no expensive bootcamp is mandatory.

This fact alone wheter you agree or disagree with the idea, shows that it can be many things but definitely not a fraud or a cheat.

Personally in my mid 30s I find a light form of it to be the best choice, I date girls and have casual sex but do not commit in the slightest form...I dont even leave the gym 5 minutes earlier than usual to close a date.

Never been so relaxed and mentally free as now.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
totally agree, plus im yet to meet a woman in the last year who is worthy of anything other than plate.......infact they repulse me, so many unwritten laws you should abide with in your day to day life and they dont abide to none, plus they nearly all have alcoholism

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the most MGTOW person I know. Not my longterm goal, but it is where I'm at currently.

Not claiming to be MGTOW. Just saying I currently fit the definition pretty much. Not seeking anything longterm with women.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say this is just simply escaping the need for validation from women. It can free up your CPU by like 90%. Most guys operate within the matrix of attaining female validation. Very few of their actions are authentic and coming from their inner core. There is a program running in the background of the brains that occupies most of their brain power.

But once you get rid of this programming, you will feel a lot lighter. And you can devote some of that energy to achieving greatness in your craft and attain true self fulfillment as a masculine man. All the while you will have no problems running into women because this is the type of guy they are attracted to anyway.
We need more of this shyt... you are like the embodied antithesis of a PUA mentality.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGTOW encourages men to stay in shape, improve your finances through career and education, and most importantly dont get suckered by hypergamy....

It warns men about the dangers of modern day dating and marriage... It doesnt say avoid women forever... You can date women but just be on guard....

MGTOW is a good message for men.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not versed in the MGTOW dogma. I assume it's eschewing females so that a brother can find his own happiness or achieve his goals without the distraction of women.

That's probably a healthy prescription for a lot of Western men.

However I think there's something to be said for socializing with females and not cordoning yourself from them. Again, maybe I've got it wrong so please advise if so. But I think once you get past the validation/Disney garbage, it's healthy to learn the right way to interact with women. They are a lot of fun once you unshackle yourself. A LOT of fun.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know what it means and that are various degree of it from total monks to light mgtow dating and fvcking around but not committing.

One thing that is sure however is that there is no trick or angle in that, there are no MGTOW books to buy nor coach to pay for lessons and no expensive bootcamp is mandatory.

This fact alone wheter you agree or disagree with the idea, shows that it can be many things but definitely not a fraud or a cheat.

Personally in my mid 30s I find a light form of it to be the best choice, I date girls and have casual sex but do not commit in the slightest form...I dont even leave the gym 5 minutes earlier than usual to close a date.

MGTOW light is the best way to go I agree, atleast until my SMV drastically fades and reality sets in. I'm fine with it, as much as female nature has disappointed me. I still find them attractive and sexually useful. Time is finite I'm not going to waste it being bitter or a sucker. Who wants a sex robot? You must be a socially and mentally depraved person to replace a woman with a machine. Stay sucker free fellas you can entertain women and not get married. You can be in a relationship and not be tied down. Create a niche for yourself, adapt and make peace with who you use to be.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
MGTOW encourages men to stay in shape, improve your finances through career and education, and most importantly dont get suckered by hypergamy....

It warns men about the dangers of modern day dating and marriage... It doesnt say avoid women forever... You can date women but just be on guard....

MGTOW is a good message for men.
Why all these dates lately women bring up money? The one tonight told me how much was in her checking account. I mean all 3 of my bank accounts combined were nearly 5 times what is in her account right now.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However I think there's something to be said for socializing with females and not cordoning yourself from them. Again, maybe I've got it wrong so please advise if so. But I think once you get past the validation/Disney garbage, it's healthy to learn the right way to interact with women. They are a lot of fun once you unshackle yourself. A LOT of fun.
I enjoy my interactions with women. I don't quite get the whole "I despise all of them and find their company insufferable" attitude that many posters have here. Especially when they are constantly seeking to have sex with them anyway.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I despise all of them and find their company insufferable"
probably a few variables here......in the Uk we are heavily influenced by towns and not citys.....towns can be 40 minutes apart.....all the women in each town know each other within reason...all the women behave the same in each town within reason........and its quite sick to watch lol

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think it's binary thinking. Surely m g t o w monk mode as we used to call it every so often is a good thing. You get bad runs where all your chicks flake or start giving you s***. Normal ups and downs of life. And it's good to focus on your projects.

Presumably a lot of your activities have woman their socially anyway so it's not like you went to an island

I've gone from being happily on my toddle to having a 3 girl rotation within a month. It's a natural function you're not going to forget how.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True Forced Loneliness legend "Roller" Steve Hoca says that MGTOWers are simply TFLers in denial:

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but you're who was in spain right? So now you understand spanish women, and go Mgtow

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why all these dates lately women bring up money? The one tonight told me how much was in her checking account. I mean all 3 of my bank accounts combined were nearly 5 times what is in her account right now.
I had one outright on OLD (Happn specifically) ask me if I was a "sugar daddy," they're bleeding over into dating apps now. So it's like a reverse sugar daddy site where the sugar babies are selecting who they'd Love to have as a sugar daddy as far as looks. They want their cake and eat it too. I responded with, "nah, I don't have any kids ;)$" as if I was oblivious as to what she was talking about. She's still texting me back n' forth. I'm leading her on, but how do I know that she is not a co-worker or someone I know who found me on a dating app and is fvckin with me?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

Let me ask you this,

If you met a 34 year woman, decent looking, no kids, no previous marriage, you got along well and all that; wanted to marry and give you a daughter, would you totally reject her and say “no, I can’t commit and want my freedom?”

Sometimes we are so focused on being “the man” and “alpha” I think we forget we are here to live a life.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me ask you this,

If you met a 34 year woman, decent looking, no kids, no previous marriage, you got along well and all that; wanted to marry and give you a daughter, would you totally reject her and say “no, I can’t commit and want my freedom?”

Sometimes we are so focused on being “the man” and “alpha” I think we forget we are here to live a life.
Please confirm that Im meeting a woman in her mid30s who happen to be decent looking, no kids, no previous marriage and we get along who wants to marry and give me a daughter?*

Of course I would marry her especially if you can also give that job that requires only 2 hours of desk job at a time of my choice, that pays me 5 times the average salary and doesnt involve any boss to check me.

Well in that case yes, I would marry her and take her to an empty cheap but of quality restaurant right with my flying carpet to seal the deal.

Of all the items the most ridicolous is getting along with a woman especially a woman in her mid 30s...not even in movies it lasts more than a week.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me ask you this,

This is a matter or personal preference.
It's not like someone can't be an alpha looking for a good wife.
For me, putting a label like MGTOW feels a little pointless. It's like calling yourself a punker or a PUA. I am just myself.
But I understand how this MGTOW notion works well in this community. It's congruent with a lot of this alpha male ideas , but not being a fan of it doesn't make you less of a man or something.

But to be perfectly honest, finding the woman you just described looks like finding a slightly too old(for me at least) unicorn.
Women that haven't been married until their mid 30's come with baggage. Never know what you're gonna get.