Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to hook up with a stripper.

Draykers

Don Juan
Reaction score
So everytime I go to a strip club, I want to hook up with the strippers. Every guy has this dream right? Last night I was at a bar, just a regular bar that I usually go to for some drinks. There was a table of strippers that got off work earlier and were hanging out there. I thought, "oh cool" , I can talk to them since they aren't in the strip club doing their thing stripping and stuff. I took one on the floor to dance and she was holding all tight and close to me, which was cool. She had a bangin a$$ body, as most strippers do. She heard my name was John, and lost complete interest. Her stripper friends were all like, ohhh his name is John. The one I was dancing with, certainly kept away and her friends were like, it's okay there John. I was like what the fvk!!! That was one of the worst things that ever happened to me. Came so close to a stripper in a regular environment and it got away just like that. That chance doesn't come along often you know. Unless anyone here can tell me of a place they might know in the Orange County/LA County areas that strippers go to hang out all the time when they're off work. Anyway, I still want to hook up with a stripper. Is there any insight available out there?

mysterymanelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
why in the hell would you want to hookup with a stripper? I remember one time a couple of buddies and I went to a strip club. There was this old man trying to have sex with one of the strippers. One came up and said sure meet me after work it's gonna cost you 300 for 2 hours. You minus well just date a prostitute.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
What, you want to be treated like a chump, you say?
Originally posted by mysterymanelp
why in the hell would you want to hookup with a stripper?
Seems to me like he's asking a legit question. Let's stop the negativitly, boys.

Who cares if he wants to bang a stripper. Why the fvck do you even care? Why does that bother you so very much?

Live and let live, geezus!

Draykers,

I have not researched this enough to help you, but I was talking to another bro on this board who is trying to hook up w/ a 28yo stripper now. Hopefully, he'll chime in.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as he does it just for the sex and then heads for the hills, that's fine, but her didn't exactly eloborate on what he meant about 'hooking up'.

The only thing I know about a stripper is that you better not be her customer or you'll find it alot more difficult.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, if we get long strings of "I think she's in love with me, and I'm in love with her" and what do I do next, I'll go nuts.

You'll be getting a stripper, know what you're in for.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my boys hooked up with a stripper and my brother dated an ex-stripper. I know a couple of other females that were former strippers. Let's just say that their behavior was anywhere from erratic to hair-raising. Just be careful and know what you're getting into and keep plenty of coke and speed around.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe I'm about to share this.

One thing most gals in the sex industry have in common is that they were sexually abused at ann early age.

Now , if you were sexually abused , or if you are a counsellor / therapist that helps out bused women , then you and the strippr have a lot in common.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Walden

One thing most gals in the sex industry have in common is that they were sexually abused at ann early age.
Bullshyt. Here, where we have strippers/peelers/rippers by the truckload, most are usually foreigners (eg. Romania, etc.) or (sometimes) local 'white trash' supporting coke habits.

Cleatus VanDamme

Don Juan
Reaction score

Now , if you were sexually abused , or if you are a counsellor / therapist that helps out bused women , then you and the strippr have a lot in common.
Maybe Draykers reminded her too much of her stepdad???

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've nothing against strippers, but I can't really imagine many of them have LTR or even STR potential - just too much drama involved.

Also, don't be fooled - while most strippers have good bodies, many of them aren't particularly pretty, and once you see them in daylight without the inch thick makeup on, you might get a shock.

_XT_

Don Juan
Reaction score

Thats true, and most are also Lesbian/Bi aswell as junkies

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest you avoid strippers as well. If you don't already know or meet them from a mutual friend and you expect to meet them on the job, you have to bend the rules of being a DJ for just a second. It's still possible, but requires open-mindedness. I know I might catch some flack for this, but I have picked up strippers many times from their job.
---The reason that you have to bend the rules is because you are at their place of business and they HAVE to make money.
The first tip is to go EARLY. If you go to school or work, go afterwards. I don't like going without my friends but it shouldn't ever matter if your game is tight.
The reason you go early is because the stripper to guy ratio is alot less. They don't have to run all around the floor trying to find saps to juice. They will sit down and have a conversation with you longer when they have less clientel. To get their attention is easy. Just say "Hey! Come here!" and direct them to you with your finger and introduce yourself. Simple and she can't deny you when she is at work. Remember, her job is to get money from the men.
The next step is simple... Engage in those DJ skills you know to get to know her better. If she has problems she will probably tell you (girls can't shut up, especially strippers) and you can decide wheter her lifestyle or background is good enough or not healthy.
The rule bending comes in here... You can either: A) get a dance. or b) Or if she has to dance on stage, follow her and give her a few dollars (one's ONLY!) ;)
...This will setup the closer....
Hopefully, there won't be enough men trying to get her attention and she can sit down with you again.
Closer: Most strip clubs have a rotation when they are open lots of hours. Some smaller strip clubs have to stay open late so they have a changeover at around 8 or 9. Now that you caught her around 6 or 7, got to know her, maybe gave her a dollar or two, NOW find out if she is getting off at that changeover point. Don't ask right away (initial convo) because you don't want to seem like you just want to F. If she is hungry or wanting to party, girls that get off at 8 or 9 would rather leave with you vice a girl that gets off tired at 3 or 4 in the morning.
If not... Play it cool and don't even ask for a #.
Next time you come back early again, (of course she has to be there) avoid her but remain visable. Give a few dollars to other girls instead of her. She will come over and re-introduce herself or just come up and wonder why you are tipping other girls and ignoring her this time. Works like a charm. ;)
Just reset and apply DJ skills again and work into a fine lather until your game gets so silky smooth that she can't resist. Good luck bro!

Reaction score
Originally posted by So Many Ways
Let's just say that their behavior is anywhere from erratic to hair-raising.
Mildly stated!!! :)

eniktin

Don Juan
Reaction score
HOW PRETTY IS PRETTY WOMAN?
If you are not a clown -- you are a fool
Prophet Lev of the Church of Socionics

A gentleman wishes to know how he can hook up with a stripper. With strippers you got to come in during the day to the strip club, when there are no customers. no customers means, you'll have more bargaining power. and than when they beg you to go inside, here is what you do, you say you have no money, and see if they offer to dance for you for free. now you have to remember, that these ladies really enjoy what they do, to many of them it's a fine art. And the ones who work during the day don't get many customers, so they have to practice for eachother. As any exhibitionist, what they really want is someone to watch them--an audience. So if they think you have something quirky, in other words if they are attracted to you physically, than they will almost certainly offer to dance for you for free. If they don't, suggest it, and they may make a counteroffer, that sounds good enough. The point is this: flirt with them but be nochalant. Treat them like human beings, not like sex workers. The girls that work during the day are more likely to be doing it for fun, rather than for money, because most money comes at night. Also the customers that come at night are more nasty. A lot of these girls are bisexual, so they might invite you to join them for a group thing. Also be warned, that some strippers are dangerous: one millionair's son in las vegas married a stripper, and she ended up murdering him in coup with his best buddy. Especially these are razor thin beauties. They are the inflexible takers. With strippers, you are safer with the 6-7 on the beauty scale. As with all people, you'll find that some are very bad, and others are just naughty. (But the problem is that Integrity must be all or nothing -- you can either trust her, or you can't). Whatever you do, don't spend any money on them. Don't feed the beast! They are used to men always paying for them, so they will percieve you as unique if you don't. A gallant gest would however be to buy one of them lunch during lunch break (not the first day you are there of course). Remember, relationships is all about positioning and negotiation, and the more different you appear in her eyes, the more bargaining power you have. Also flirt with all of them, don't zero in on one. They are all in a relationship with each other anyway, so they'll like it if you give them equal attention. In general, smaller, more modest, cosier joints, have more sencere, less plastic girls than the big fancy strip clubs. Remember, never allow yourself to be pressured into getting serious with a girl who does not have Integrity (and 99.85% of strippers don't).

Send questions regarding love and relationships to me, at: levkamensky@yahoo.com

or to the greatest love doctor in America - Doc Love, at: doclove@doclove.com

Last edited:

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if u must

I would not waste my time on trying to hook a stripper.

But, if you must, here is one game plan:

Try to get into the enter circle.

Go around through the back door and become friends with the bartender. (he will set you up)

my 2 cents

cave dweller

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: if u must

Originally posted by cave dweller
I would not waste my time on trying to hook a stripper.

But, if you must, here is one game plan:

Try to get into the enter circle.

Go around through the back door and become friends with the bartender. (he will set you up)

cave dweller
That's pretty good advice. But I think you would have better luck by opening a home meth. lab. Start cooking meth and watch the rippers run to you. Lots of recipes available on the internet too.

Good luck.

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: if u must

Originally posted by stevera004
That's pretty good advice. But I think you would have better luck by opening a home meth. lab. Start cooking meth and watch the rippers run to you. Lots of recipes available on the internet too.

Good luck.
Haha. :D

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ithink my advice is still better. It is proven to work. But yeah, strippers suck. Literally. haha.

*new*

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a stripper is the easiest lay.
got cash?
btw are you over 25?