Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want every man on this forum to reach this point.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been on this forum for a few years now and have noticed a similar trend..."how can I get this girl"...."why did this girl not respond"...."why is this girl not reaching out to me"....etc.... You see where I am going with this. Everything resolves around getting a girl.

Guys need to get to a point in their journey in life where they can say no to p()ssy at any time including the so called hot ones. When you can say no to a girl you have reached a point very few man have gone...true abundance...and not this fake dating app abundance. When a man of value says no to a girl it throws them off because they rarely experience it, also when other other guys hear that you said no to an attractive girl they look at you wierd.

A man with true abundance does not have time for mediocre girls even though she is hot...he requires more than hot.

Continue working on yourselves men, don't do it to get girls but do it for yourself. You guys will find a higher purpose in life than just getting tail.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
I have been on this forum for a few years now and have noticed a similar trend..."how can I get this girl"...."why did this girl not respond"...."why is this girl not reaching out to me"....etc.... You see where I am going with this. Everything resolves around getting a girl.
Yea, but I would adjust it a little. It isn't about getting the girl,...a lot is about just getting laid,...they don't actually want the girl. Some days it is about 50/50,...but some days it is 75% just want to get laid and 25% actually want the girl. Depends on the day I guess. Not sure what all to make of it,...just an innocent observation.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I declined an invitation from a girl I haven‘t seen in a while last week because studying is more important for me right now. Also more interesting…

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you don't have a rosta of chicks.. If she doesn't value your time, doesn't appreciate you & shows you little respect.. Drop that cvnt immediately.

Stay on purpose.. Keep working on improvement, only interact with those that value you.

Attention hoes & users should be ruthlessly discarded.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Guys need to get to a point in their journey in life where they can say no to p()ssy at any time including the so called hot ones. When you can say no to a girl you have reached a point very few man have gone...true abundance...and not this fake dating app abundance. When a man of value says no to a girl it throws them off because they rarely experience it, also when other other guys hear that you said no to an attractive girl they look at you wierd.

A man with true abundance does not have time for mediocre girls even though she is hot...he requires more than hot.

Continue working on yourselves men, don't do it to get girls but do it for yourself. You guys will find a higher purpose in life than just getting tail.
This is called being a man with a purpose who acts on principles.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Heck yeah!

Modern Man Advice

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you don't have a rosta of chicks.. If she doesn't value your time, doesn't appreciate you & shows you little respect.. Drop that cvnt immediately.

Stay on purpose.. Keep working on improvement, only interact with those that value you.

They say a sign of high intelligence is the ability to simplify complicated information so that almost anyone can understand. This guy hit like 10 Barry Bonds homers in this convo!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They say a sign of high intelligence is the ability to simplify complicated information so that almost anyone can understand. This guy hit like 10 Barry Bonds homers in this convo!
Yeh this guy Myron does not fuk around & states it exactly as it.. His podcast is on another RP level.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything resolves around getting a girl.

Guys need to get to a point in their journey in life where they can say no to p()ssy at any time including the so called hot ones.
Decent points.

Yet when the most powerful people in the world, the richest people in the world, the top athletes in the world, the top actors in the world, the people in entertainment, banking, and politics all care about “getting the hot young girl“,

its hard for layman on Sosuave not to care about getting the young hot girl.
Once the top alphas in the world don’t care about getting the girl, or getting married, or getting her pregnant, or having sex, then the layman on Sosuave shouldn‘t care.

Remember, Society values hot young girls. If you have a young hot girl, you are valuable in society’s eyes. That doesn’t mean a man should do anything abnormal to get her, but a man‘s stock will increase if he has her.

Boom!

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Decent points.

Yet when the most powerful people in the world, the richest people in the world, the top athletes in the world, the top actors in the world, the people in entertainment, banking, and politics all care about “getting the hot young girl“,

its hard for layman on Sosuave not to care about getting the young hot girl.
Once the top alphas in the world don’t care about getting the girl, or getting married, or getting her pregnant, or having sex, then the layman on Sosuave shouldn‘t care.

Remember, Society values hot young girls. If you have a young hot girl, you are valuable in society’s eyes. That doesn’t mean a man should do anything abnormal to get her, but a man‘s stock will increase if he has her.

Boom!
We just had a thread talking about how it wasn't necessarily a high priority to Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Myron gets penned into a corner by some of these women and caught in his inconsistencies himself. About 80% of what he says is scientifically factual. The other 20% is just his Narcissism and maybe a bit of Sociopathy. He is one of the PUA types that see women as just biological walking sex toys. A lot of his ideology come from Rollo Tomassi's "The Rational Male" series, which is good. But he takes the information and runs off into the Sociopath darkness with it. He is one of the guys that wants to use the logic that we are "just animals" and effectively wants to use animals as our guide to morality. So I guess we should all "poop in the woods" and eat each other. He has also recently attached himself to the BS that only "women can cheat, not men". He thinks men can bang all the women they want as long as they keep providing for their GF/Wife and she is supposed to go along with it with a smile on her face,...but the woman can only have sex her one man. In the end he has a good chunk of truth that comes from him but is amoral (unless something is done against him, THAT would be immoral) and is kind of a "sick puppy" in some ways.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Myron gets penned into a corner by some of these women and caught in his inconsistencies himself. About 80% of what he says is scientifically factual. The other 20% is just his Narcissism and maybe a bit of Sociopathy. He is one of the PUA types that see women as just biological walking sex toys. A lot of his ideology come from Rollo Tomassi's "The Rational Male" series, which is good. But he takes the information and runs off into the Sociopath darkness with it. He is one of the guys that wants to use the logic that we are "just animals" and effectively wants to use animals as our guide to morality. So I guess we should all "poop in the woods" and eat each other. He has also recently attached himself to the BS that only "women can cheat, not men". He thinks men can bang all the women they want as long as they keep providing for their GF/Wife and she is supposed to go along with it with a smile on her face,...but the woman can only have sex her one man. In the end he has a good chunk of truth that comes from him but is amoral (unless something is done against him, THAT would be immoral) and is kind of a "sick puppy" in some ways.
Does he pay them to go on his show? Lol

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both are needed for success in seduction. And in a lot of areas of life. Woman too are both of these chartaristics.
Its part of being an azzhole woman love. And they do.

Roissy covers this in his book and so does Troy Francis and even Robert Greene. The dark triad traits are a part of the human experience in the animal kingdom.
No the dark triad characteristics are a dysfunction, a flaw, they aren't "needed". They are destructive. There is no human experience in the animal kingdom because we aren't animals and animals aren't human. Animals are pure instinct only, have no sense of values, no moral values, no self-awareness, no goals/acheivements, no concept of self-improvement. Animals do not build and maintain civilized societies and if we want to be "just animals", follow their examples, live like them,...then we won't have a civilized society either and will be just "pooping in the woods" and eating each other.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does he pay them to go on his show? Lol
Don't know. I think he "invites" them to his show obviously,... but I dont' know if he pays them. I doubt it though,...I think his ego would say that they should feel "honored" to be on his show and shouldn't expect to be paid.

I don't think any of the common Youtuber/Podcasters pay anyone to be on their show.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Don't know. I think he "invites" them to his show obviously,... but I dont' know if he pays them. I doubt it though,...I think his ego would say that they should feel "honored" to be on his show and shouldn't expect to be paid.

I don't think any of the common Youtuber/Podcasters pay anyone to be on their show.
They still get publicity