Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think there is something weird in this situation...

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a situation where my intuition says theres something my girlfriend is not telling me. I had a lot of experiences in my life, and everytime I felt this intuition feeling, later I found out something.

First of all, I'm known in my city, because my father have a big company here... so people know that my family have some money. And by this, I attracted some gold diggers in my life... So I'm kinda learn to never trust women words, cause I lived a lot of lies.

Ok, now the case. When I started my relationship with this girl, it really seems she is quiet and did not have a lot of relationships (she said only 3 LTR).

And there was a guy, that is friend of her brother. My gut told me that she had something with this guy... I asked her, and she said that never dated him. So, in some ocasions in her parents house I saw this guy. He always looked at me with a strange face, like snubbing. He always hugs her when he sees her and then looks at me and barely greets me, and really looks at me with a weird face.

It's like those weird scenes on movies. On those situations, she look at me and realize that this situation was weird (she said that was really weird).

So I believed her words and moved on. She blocked him on social medias, etc...

Then, I decided to give a break from social media and deactivated my instagram. Come back those days and unintentionally just saw a picture of this guy and go in his profile... and figured out that she is following him. I know it may not be a good proof and may sound paranoid, but there is some signal in my mind hitting me, telling there is something missing in this story.

He is a good looking guy and it seems to be a guy that have a lot of girls running for him.

I'm not like the ugliest guy on earth... When I was on a good shape I had no problems with girls and it was always easy... but this year I got depression and became really fat. Just lost 10kg those last 4 months and there is more 20kg to lose to get back on my ideal weight. So I don't know, maybe she doesn't feel attraction for me on this phase.

I would like to hear some opinions, to help me understand that. Maybe I'm not thinking properly about that and I might be wrong with this thing.

halfguard

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I can gather just from your post, it doesn't seem like she has done anything - yet. If you were depressed and put on a few pounds, she could be in the early stages of imagining what it would be like with this dude. Sounds like he's a tad more Alpha than you at this point. (And I don't mean that as a knock.) She may have had some intimacy with this dude a long time ago and remembers how that was.

Hit the gym. Eat right. Don't make it a big deal. She will begin to see the changes in you on her own. You'll start to look and feel better, she will sense that. This other dude will be forgotten. Again, I don't have all the details, so unless she is already messing with this guy get your Alpha back while you can.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I can gather just from your post, it doesn't seem like she has done anything - yet. If you were depressed and put on a few pounds, she could be in the early stages of imagining what it would be like with this dude. Sounds like he's a tad more Alpha than you at this point. (And I don't mean that as a knock.) She may have had some intimacy with this dude a long time ago and remembers how that was.

Hit the gym. Eat right. Don't make it a big deal. She will begin to see the changes in you on her own. You'll start to look and feel better, she will sense that. This other dude will be forgotten. Again, I don't have all the details, so unless she is already messing with this guy get your Alpha back while you can.
Thanks for your feedback bro!

That might be the case... she knows him since young. He was like childhood friend of her brother and she said that her family like a lot of this guy... So it seems like a red flag for me.

I'm getting attractive again (not that fat as I was some months ago), and yes, she is changing her behavior with me. But she is more jealous now and a bit more needy, since know other women can feel attracted to me.

"she could be in the early stages of imagining what it would be like with this dude" : if this is true I have to consider this relationship. Gonna think about that.

Just another detail: when I met her I stayed almost 1 year without getting into a commitment relationship with her. Always told her that I wanted to be single and that I was going out with other girls. That time she was kind of desperate to be on a LTR with me. Then after committing on that LTR, those bad things started to happen to me, and that may trigger her desire for a good looking guy... and if I didn't started changing that, it could happened or it still can happen. Or even, she has some hidden feelings for this guy and he never demonstrate any desire for her.

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a situation where my intuition says theres something my girlfriend is not telling me. I had a lot of experiences in my life, and everytime I felt this intuition feeling, later I found out something.

First of all, I'm known in my city, because my father have a big company here... so people know that my family have some money. And by this, I attracted some gold diggers in my life... So I'm kinda learn to never trust women words, cause I lived a lot of lies.

Ok, now the case. When I started my relationship with this girl, it really seems she is quiet and did not have a lot of relationships (she said only 3 LTR).

And there was a guy, that is friend of her brother. My gut told me that she had something with this guy... I asked her, and she said that never dated him. So, in some ocasions in her parents house I saw this guy. He always looked at me with a strange face, like snubbing. He always hugs her when he sees her and then looks at me and barely greets me, and really looks at me with a weird face.

It's like those weird scenes on movies. On those situations, she look at me and realize that this situation was weird (she said that was really weird).

So I believed her words and moved on. She blocked him on social medias, etc...

Then, I decided to give a break from social media and deactivated my instagram. Come back those days and unintentionally just saw a picture of this guy and go in his profile... and figured out that she is following him. I know it may not be a good proof and may sound paranoid, but there is some signal in my mind hitting me, telling there is something missing in this story.

He is a good looking guy and it seems to be a guy that have a lot of girls running for him.

I'm not like the ugliest guy on earth... When I was on a good shape I had no problems with girls and it was always easy... but this year I got depression and became really fat. Just lost 10kg those last 4 months and there is more 20kg to lose to get back on my ideal weight. So I don't know, maybe she doesn't feel attraction for me on this phase.

I would like to hear some opinions, to help me understand that. Maybe I'm not thinking properly about that and I might be wrong with this thing.
How well has your intuition served you in the past? If good, then something is amiss.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How well has your intuition served you in the past? If good, then something is amiss.
Most of times I found out that my intuition was right. I always blamed me with that and tried to convince myself that it was bullsh1t. But then, something came and I saw the truth.

This is why I'm cautios about that.

I have a ex that treat me like a sh1t in our relationship. My intuition was saying: she do that because she still like her ex boyfriend and she doesnt want to be with you. Then a few months we broke up... and now she got married with her ex. It was like signals, something that my mind keep telling me... "Hey, be careful... something might not be right in this situation".

But I still have some fear to follow it... Cause I think: "if I'm wrong I might have made a really bad decision"

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always trust your gut instinct. Even if you get it wrong 2 out of 10 times (which realistically is maybe 1 out of 20 times), you will be waaaayyyy ahead of the game. Don't second guess yourself.

with that said, some people have a terrible gut instinct, but that's rare. most people are spot on.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Storm said. Your gut is your 2nd brain. I was in the same exact situation as you were, with the same exact gut feelings about a guy, the way he looked at me when I saw him, all that same chit you're talking. Long story short, I should have listened to my gut.

To be honest, no girl is worth going through that kind of emotional mind fukery. I want peace, not constantly worrying about some dude/dudes a girl im seeing might be banging. That's toxic and your gut is trying to tell you that.

Fuk bitche$, get money!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is she lied and said she blocked him and now is following him.

In my mind its hard to imagine that he has not had sex with her.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seems OP is horribly insecure

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seems OP is horribly insecure
You're right! I'm fcking insecure with that. And I know this is one of my life challenges, not affraid of assuming that.

That's why I'm trying to get some help here.

rart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not let her see you get worked up about this. She could be cheating or she could be just running some dread game on you. It does not matter.

You have to start your own dread. Get in the gym, post shyt on insta, go out with your buds, etc.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not let her see you get worked up about this. She could be cheating or she could be just running some dread game on you. It does not matter.

You have to start your own dread. Get in the gym, post shyt on insta, go out with your buds, etc.
I'm doing that! My shape is becoming good again, women start to look at me with some desire in street...

Something weird happened this week... she got mad cause I post a story on ig about my workouts... she sent me a good night message at 08:30pm and just disappeared... Turn off wifi and went away. She never did that.

Something was definitely wrong, and I have to stop being so stupid.

btw... I was looking at that: https://www.reddit.com/r/RealCheatingWifeTales/

It's kind disgusting reading that.