Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I pass tests, but don't really like to

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this talk about “PASSING” sh!t tests…

We need to get the idea of “passing” their tests out of our heads. We HANDLE their tests, we don’t try to “pass” them.

Who tests us in life from the day we are born? Our superiors do. We ourselves test our inferiors.

Don’t place yourself into an inferior position by trying to “pass” her tests. Instead, handle them.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I see it, I ultimately win since women are a headache.
that is the correct answer. The correct way to pass is not to play.

If you’re dedicating your life to being a performing monkey to impress women, you’re just a male Instagram girl the correct answer is no answer.

if she picks up that you see the test, you don’t react emotionally but refuse to play her game, that’s real power. Whether she thinks you pass or fail is immaterial - you set the terms of your self esteem and life, not her

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that is the correct answer. The correct way to pass is not to play.

If you’re dedicating your life to being a performing monkey to impress women, you’re just a male Instagram girl the correct answer is no answer.

if she picks up that you see the test, you don’t react emotionally but refuse to play her game, that’s real power. Whether she thinks you pass or fail is immaterial - you set the terms of your self esteem and life, not her
Thank you for affirming this. I see you joined in 2013, so your pov has more weight in my mind.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for affirming this. I see you joined in 2013, so your pov has more weight in my mind.
f*** no! I am no expert on anything.

you don’t need to be. The only thing I have in my favour is I’m old, and I’m out the game, and I only come here for the LOLs and to help where I can.

Pan and others know the game better than I do. I wifed up and pvssyd out of the game. Am currently looking after my toddler. It was worth it, very rewarding.
Don’t take my opinion as anything more than anyone elses.

as pan would say, I wifes up an Asian girl so that makes me as beta as it gets apparently :)

I don’t care,I’m happy, that’s all anyone can ask

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

you don’t need to be. The only thing I have in my favour is I’m old, and I’m out the game, and I only come here for the LOLs and to help where I can.

Pan and others know the game better than I do. I wifed up and pvssyd out of the game. Am currently looking after my toddler. It was worth it, very rewarding.

as pan would say, I wifes up an Asian girl so that makes me as beta as it gets apparently :)

Wow.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You punked out of the game, and let me guess, your getting sex almost nightly, your wife cooks and is very supportive of you as a man?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score

There is no game.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You punked out of the game, and let me guess, your getting sex almost nightly, your wife cooks and is very supportive of you as a man?
No. I can’t go nightly I’ve been married 4 years and have a career which exhausts me. I’m nearly 40, others might but I cannot keep up.
She hasn’t cooked me anything for about a year. I like cooking and do more of it. I haven’t washed my own clothes in 4.

indeed I punked out, if indeed I was ever in it to begin with.

Why do you ask? Or was it a factitious question?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. I can’t go nightly I’ve been married 4 years and have a career which exhausts me. I’m nearly 40, others might but I cannot keep up.
She hasn’t cooked me anything for about a year. I like cooking and do more of it. I haven’t washed my own clothes in 4.

indeed I punked out, if indeed I was ever in it to begin with.

Why do you ask? Or was it a factitious question?
I was being cynical and saying you punked out and have it better than most. But you do not. You got a typical western situation. Almost sexless is pitiful.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was being cynical and saying you punked out and have it better than most. But you do not. You got a typical western situation. Almost sexless is pitiful.
Erm, I’m afraid if you want an argument or a rise you’re better off kicking your dog because you won’t get one from me sweetheart.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Erm, I’m afraid if you want an argument or a rise you’re better off kicking your dog because you won’t get one from me sweetheart.
Good one. We need to speak life. I'm going to sleep with that.