Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Need some advice

Iloverph4evr

Reaction score
Ok, I know this is a guy site or whatever, but I'm a girl and I really need some adice from a guy. Ok well a month ago my boyfriend broke up with me, he never really gave me a reason besides "I felt this is what I had to do." And we hadn't really talked that much since because we seemed to get in arguements whenever we did talk. Then two days before New Year's Eve he invited me to his party since I was ditched by this other guy. So I went to his party and I was having a good time and we were geting along great. Then he put in a movie and people started going to sleep. We were the only ones left awake so we talked a little then went to sleep and everything was fine. Then when I had just fallen asleep I hear him make a weird sound and next thing I know he was holding me. ( I didn't have a problem with it because I still care for him greatly and it wasn't anything big) Then a few minutes later he kisses me on my forehead which isn't a big deal either but next thing I know he keeps kissing me and I was so happy because I thought he liked me again. Then after everyone had left I told him I needed to go home to and he seemed upset I had to go so I thought this was a good sign. Then later on that day I was talking to one of my friends who is one of his friends too. She said he had talked to her earlier and said he liked me again. Then when I got the chanceto talk to him he said he liked me but didn't want a relationship. Then come to find out he was making out with one of my and his good friends last week. So then I felt used and like I was just a fling, but he also told me he loved me too. So what should I do? I mean I want to believe that he cares for me or whatever. But do you guys think he is just playing me or do you think there is a good reason as to why he doesn't want to be with me? Because right now I'm just really confused. Oh and he asked me if I would like just to date him which I said yes. Do you think that is a good idea?
Please help I would appreciate it greatly.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont think of me as insencere but I think he just wanted to get a little more PHYSICAL with you. Sometimes, when a chick rejects a guy's attempts to get more physical, he just gets tired of chasing you. That is probably why he was makin out with your friend behind your back.

Chicks and guys have VERY different values.

Iloverph4evr

Reaction score
But the thing is I never rejected his attempts to get more phusical when we were going out let alone the other night. So I don't know about the whole chasing thing. But hey you could be right because I sure the heck don't have a clue.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He doesn't want to be together because he's a player who's more concerned about getting laid that being together with a girl that cares about him.

It needed to be said.

MagiKMaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
He has some feelings for you... but they're mostly coming from his groin. I think to try to get him you should pull a sweet lil' line, don't be a b|tch ir you lost him forever... (seriously if he detects any ***** in you when you say this.. you a$s is toast, GOODBYE)... "Hey you know... I still have some feelings for you, and I think you might have a few left for me too. But I know you've been chilling with (whatever the other chick's name is) lately... and I was wondering weather you like her or me better. (you could probably think of something a touch better than this... maybe even a lot better, but you get the idea. Don't do this in front of people, when it's you and him. And if you want to use up your girl points... do this when he is hornier than ****.. and the other girl is no where around...

Good Luck -jc