Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Need Advice Asap Please!!!! Im About To Fight

Joined
Jun 15, 2009
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
MY GIRLFRIEND'S EX IS TALKING ABOUT HE WANTS HER BACK AND HE LOVES HER ON FACEBOOK AND THAT HE WOULD KILL ANY GUY WHO SAYS OTHERWISE. HE'S JUST GOING OFF AT THE MOUTH NOT COMING AT ME DIRECTLY YET. THIS HAS ME BOILING INSIDE BUT MY CONSCIENCE SOMETHING I DONT WANNA BE LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW IS TELLING ME CALM DOWN AND LEAVE THE WHOLE THING ALONE BUT I CANT LEAVE SITUATIONS LIKE THIS ALONE IT EATS ME UP INSIDE FOR YEARS AND PLUS I WILL FEEL LIKE LESS OF A MAN IF I DONT RESPOND TO THIS

can somebody please tell me what to do im coming here because i dont wann do something stupid
 

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
1,024
Reaction score
62
its your girlfriend's job to settle this. You have nothing to do here. Next time find a girl who isnt on the rebound.
 

Pdizzzzzzle

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Your with her, this guy means nothing to you. I don't care if he calls you out. Don't even acknowledge him. You are the alpha wolf, he is the little one nipping at your heels. Beating him will just make you look bad. However, if he comes at you physically lay his ass out.
 

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
6
Location
East Coast
its a recession pay me and ill glaly stomp his azz out. seriously tho id ignore it, i mean fight if it gets physical but before you do make sure you report him to the man so he will be arrested and you will be in self defense
 

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
2,160
Reaction score
194
Tiguere said:
its your girlfriend's job to settle this. You have nothing to do here. Next time find a girl who isnt on the rebound.
And you know what happens in these situations? The girl goes with whoever is the alpha male between the 2. Never mind that you probably treat her 100% better, never mind that her ex was probably an a**hole that treated her bad.

The moment the ex comes back for "whats his" suddenly women get into a trance, forget everything and just wait to see who the alpha male between you 2 is and who will get to keep her. Women are put on by a trance by the show of aggressiveness in the part of their ex to get them back.

Most of the time in these situations the ex wins for the simple fact that it's usually very aggressive males that come back to get a woman they feel it is "rightfully theirs," even if they already have moved on/have a bf. The weaker bf they currently have now is kinda powerless to stop them.

This is nothing new it's been having since the days of cavemen. Back in ancient days the alpha male of the tribe would fight and steal the woman of the weaker male. Never mind that he could have another one he just had to have this particular woman.

This is why i always say never take women too seriously.
 

Ease

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
1,326
Reaction score
51
f283000 said:
And you know what happens in these situations? The girl goes with whoever is the alpha male between the 2. Never mind that you probably treat her 100% better, never mind that her ex was probably an a**hole that treated her bad.

The moment the ex comes back for "whats his" suddenly women get into a trance, forget everything and just wait to see who the alpha male between you 2 is and who will get to keep her. Women are put on by a trance by the show of aggressiveness in the part of their ex to get them back.

Most of the time in these situations the ex wins for the simple fact that it's usually very aggressive males that come back to get a woman they feel it is "rightfully theirs," even if they already have moved on/have a bf. The weaker bf they currently have now is kinda powerless to stop them.

This is nothing new it's been having since the days of cavemen. Back in ancient days the alpha male of the tribe would fight and steal the woman of the weaker male. Never mind that he could have another one he just had to have this particular woman.

This is why i always say never take women too seriously.
You heard the man.

Say 'come at me bro im not scared'. I've made this mistake before and i was unaware of what was going on. I was the ex and she was comparing to her new boyfriend. The more aggressive, alpha dominant one will win the girl.
 

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
1,522
Reaction score
95
Location
South Africa
Pdizzzzzzle said:
Your with her, this guy means nothing to you. I don't care if he calls you out. Don't even acknowledge him. You are the alpha wolf, he is the little one nipping at your heels. Beating him will just make you look bad. However, if he comes at you physically lay his ass out.
I loled at the physically lay his ass out part.

Its never to late to hit the gym and/or take up a martial art ..there will always be someone who wants to fight..and this goes on through your entire life.. I learnt this lesson many times.
 
Top