Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I miss my ONEitis

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna call her and tell her she’s the love of my life and I miss her to death. I haven’t spoken in 6ish weeks largely bc I was being a jerk and she stopped talking. Someone tell me not to do this. Thx

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna call her and tell her she’s the love of my life and I miss her to death. I haven’t spoken in 6ish weeks largely bc I was being a jerk and she stopped talking. Someone tell me not to do this. Thx
Da fuk happened?

parabellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been there and understand that the more LTR years and kids that go by the harder is to find the mental strength to do it. Nonetheless, I have come to believe that when a relationship is seriously broken, there is no other reasonable solution than moving on. Rediscover yourself, and then rediscover yourself again if you need to. Everything changes except the change itself, said the poet Jorge Luis Borges. Good luck.

Last edited:

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless I missed something on another thread, I find it hilarious that you guys are on here giving advice on something that you have very little information about.

The OP offered a vague ass, sensationalized account of what he is going through, with very little detail about what happened.

I asked him what happened and instead of providing further detail, he gave my post a thumbs up.

Does that make any kind of sense?

The entire OP seems like nothing more than sensationalism (Google it).

It is only meant to get a rise/reaction....on some attention-whorish type of sh!t.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t. Be a man and move on. Go nail someone else. Hire if needed.
Went back out with my boy last night. Opened 5 different sets. Should have had more numbers than I did but I got lazy. At the end of the night I did pull a number which I should have brought home but my place was in no condition. So I think I did ok.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless I missed something on another thread, I find it hilarious that you guys are on here giving advice on something that you have very little information about.

The OP offered a vague ass, sensationalized account of what he is going through, with very little detail about what happened.

I asked him what happened and instead of providing further detail, he gave my post a thumbs up.

Does that make any kind of sense?

The entire OP seems like nothing more than sensationalism (Google it).

It is only meant to get a rise/reaction....on some attention-whorish type of sh!t.
First of all this woman has been discussed in other posts. I love how you call anyone a sensationalized attention whre as you emphasize and bold random words in posts and create 5 different threads on the same topic as if you’re writing the Harry Potter series of seduction - and aren’t you married?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First step, lay off the drugs and/or alcohol.
Hunter S Thompson never advocated drugs violence insanity or alcohol, but they just worked out well for him

Last edited:

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all this woman has been discussed in other posts.
Yeah and that is why I clearly stated "in case I missed something"...because Im not paying attention to you like that to know what you've been posting on here.

Second, you could have just added this paragraph on an OP to the original thread in question.

No need to make an entire new thread about it.

Third, when I asked you what happened you could have just simply referred me to the original thread of the situation instead of offering a lame ass thumbs up which was clearly not in context of what is being discussed.

I love how you call anyone a sensationalized attention whre as you emphasize and bold random words
I place emphasis as needed. That's my style :cool:

in posts and create 5 different threads on the same topic
Yeah, same threads, different women.

And each woman is her own story.

That is what happens when you are actually out there living an interesting life...your life becomes segments of "episodes".

as if you’re writing the Harry Potter series of seduction
I dont have to seduce.

- and aren’t you married?
Yeah and I get more action married than you can get single.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah and that is why I clearly stated "in case I missed something"...because Im not paying attention to you like that to know what you've been posting on here.

Second, you could have just added this paragraph on an OP to the original thread in question.

No need to make an entire new thread about it.

Third, when I asked you what happened you could have just simply referred me to the original thread of the situation instead of offering a lame ass thumbs up which was clearly not in context of what is being discussed.

I place emphasis as needed. That's my style :cool:

Yeah, same threads, different women.

And each woman is her own story.

That is what happens when you are actually out there living an interesting life...your life becomes segments of "episodes".

I dont have to seduce.

Yeah and I get more action married than you can get single.
I’m not reading any of this. I stopped when you said you sarge in Walmart and McDonald’s.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to Walmart because women shop.

Burger King*. :cool:
Again, you have no idea what you’re talking about. Women who take insulin shots go to Walmart. Ask any moderately attractive woman where they want to shop and/or their favorite store in general and the answer is Target.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then learn from your mistakes and don't make them again next time.
Called a girl last night from the Saturday sarge. She was about to jump in the shower and says I can text you in 10 when I’m out and I’m like nah call me. She calls back in 30 and I’m like well, I wasn’t counting but that felt longer than 10. She laughed and said something back about why and I was like well I called right before you got in so you needed more time. Anyway I was getting in my car to go to a restaurant so I said I have like 5 minutes let’s talk a bit, went well lots of laughs and I get there and say I have to go. So im like look, would be great to go out grab a coffee, she’s like yeah I agree let me know when you’re free and I’ll make it work. So there we go.
Plan from here is coffee / take the temperature of that and maybe sex or second date with later night component leaving room for sex. Wrinkles are having kids Thursday to Sunday.

update. Googled the new girl. 23 years old.

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna call her and tell her she’s the love of my life and I miss her to death. I haven’t spoken in 6ish weeks largely bc I was being a jerk and she stopped talking.
OK go ahead but she better be 25 and hot and sexy and fertile.

Because if she is anything near 30 or God forbid 40, sorry bro you are an idiot, I mean, to phone a 40 year old and say miss her to death? That is brutal.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6 weeks is enough time for your ex to have banged at least 2 guys, it's over buddy. You're pushing 40, you're better than this.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK go ahead but she better be 25 and hot and sexy and fertile.

Because if she is anything near 30 or God forbid 40, sorry bro you are an idiot, I mean, to phone a 40 year old and say miss her to death? That is brutal.
32. It’s head game. I need to bang the 23 year old from Saturday and get my mind right.