Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I made a comment about fatherless homes.....................

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Fresh fit or Kevin Samuels has exploded because it is the revenge TV skit. Jerry springer 2.0. Kevin at least is dealing with carnage aftermath of the train wreck. Fresh is just prior to the carnage.
Very well put. Fresh&Fit is the train speeding down the rails,...Samuels is the "I told you so!" And yea, I look at the panel of women they bring on their show and it looks a lot like Jerry Springer. I'm still waiting to see a chick on there that would make a great mother, great wife, in a family & marriage that stays together, and can raise kids that aren't dysfunctional and on their way to prison by middle school.

Kind of a strange mix for me. A lot on F&F and similar "shows" there are a lot for things that are scientifically "facts", but are not practical, are not consistent. Society literally would collapse if the bulk of the population lived according to what they preach. We would die out because there would never be any families, there would never be any babies and what babies were born would be raised by single mothers and the State. Just a few inconsistencies would be,...blame a lot of men's problems on being raised by single mothers,...yet you should never date a single mother, which condemns her children to be raised by a single mother. You should never want a woman who has been run through, but you are supposed to run through every woman you meet, prefereably on the first date, and in essence turn them into the women you shouldn't date.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should never want a woman who has been run through, but you are supposed to run through every woman you meet, prefereably on the first date
the reason they push this, is because your a trick if a woman makes you wait to long, the girl in my apartment block has trains ran on her, yet a guy took her to turtle bay(posh ****tail bar) the other night, shes brilliant at maintaining her virtuous image.

mens biggest downfall is we dont gossip,

if we gossiped women would be jumping off cliffs in their droves.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason they push this, is because your a trick if a woman makes you wait to long, the girl in my apartment block has trains ran on her, yet a guy took her to turtle bay(posh ****tail bar) the other night, shes brilliant at maintaining her virtuous image.

She literally has multiple guys over at the same time to fvck her? lol

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be cognizant of the outings and will it backfire. Don't bother in your social circle or workplace. I won't hesitate to detonate.

The greatest comeback is time. time trolls modern women harder than you or I ever could. Fresh fit or Kevin Samuels has exploded because it is the revenge TV skit. Jerry springer 2.0. Kevin at least is dealing with carnage aftermath of the train wreck. Fresh is just prior to the carnage.

The crash is coming. Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday. Better use of time is to pursue things that yield a ROI. Those media's are funny and entertaining but not useful otherwise nor is these types of chats with modern women. The sec she has portrayed modern women or feminism qualities, I pull the chute.
the really difficult thing is the lack of self awareness. I mean, there is a campaign for 50+ TV presenters because they are losing jobs to young and pretty women (exactly how they got the job)

they say things like “I am invisible now” as if it’s discrimination. They genuinely believed they were just awesome people at 25, nothing to do with their looks, and now they’re 50 it’s patriarchy causing this discrimination.

No! This if how the world works for anyone else.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It is based on the Iron Rule of Tomassi, "If she makes you wait for sex, then the sex isn't worth the wait". But I don't consider it true. I consider Tomassi one of my most respected authors but I also don't consider him to be always right. The reason WHY she makes you wait is important to know. There isn't just one reason. There are a whole list of possible reasons.

A woman might have trains run on her, but the last thing in the world she would want is to be in any kind of LTR with one of those same guys. She would want an LTR with a guy who is actually capable of having the discipline it takes to make an LTR work,...so if he bolts after not getting sex right away then he wasn't a guy capable of an LTR. Women don't want to be in an LTR with a male hoe any more than a man wants to be in an LTR with a female hoe. It does fit with Tomassi's Epiphany Phase concept where she wants to straighten out her life and settle down. Some think the women are hypocrites for it,...but then at the same time they always tell men to self-improve to get women. Well, both sides can self improve, and if doing so is being a hypocrite then it is a hypocrite for both. I think self-improvement is good no matter who is doing it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very well put. Fresh&Fit is the train speeding down the rails,...Samuels is the "I told you so!" And yea, I look at the panel of women they bring on their show and it looks a lot like Jerry Springer. I'm still waiting to see a chick on there that would make a great mother, great wife, in a family & marriage that stays together, and can raise kids that aren't dysfunctional and on their way to prison by middle school.

Kind of a strange mix for me. A lot on F&F and similar "shows" there are a lot for things that are scientifically "facts", but are not practical, are not consistent. Society literally would collapse if the bulk of the population lived according to what they preach. We would die out because there would never be any families, there would never be any babies and what babies were born would be raised by single mothers and the State. Just a few inconsistencies would be,...blame a lot of men's problems on being raised by single mothers,...yet you should never date a single mother, which condemns her children to be raised by a single mother. You should never want a woman who has been run through, but you are supposed to run through every woman you meet, prefereably on the first date, and in essence turn them into the women you shouldn't date.
I can't lie. Both are entertaining BUY it's not bettering or lives nor improving bank, biz, game, lifestyle.

I don't necessarily disagree with red pill. The space is mostly fraudin. or vast exaggerations. secretly married. bashing marriage on YouTube. preach game got feet up from thr comfort of their marriage. Many will say that the game hasn't changed. Those guys are the biggest frauds.

I remember the old Tony Robbins book. Try everything. discard what doesn't work. Fellas need to exercise the following. Test everything. Vet gurus.

The roasts are Hilarious. Very telling. The loudest guys bring no receipts. Don't approach. Can't pull. Buy my program.

Personally, I want to see results and execution. Far too much smoke. I don't disagree with f&f or Kevin. I just know it's as you said Jerry Springer 2.0. It is funny. It's a car wreck. You see early 20s and you see bulking cycle dumpster fire aftermath calling into Kevin Samuels.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

+1

The presupposition is she's street. Prove me wrong. sure firewall to disqualify. The biggest issue is that 5s think she's a 10. Much of the info on game is rubbish. Most guys marry the first one to be willing.

You don't need to be Vitali or Hoskinson to run a check on these skanks. these girls are going full retard. her ig, bumble, and other accounts are usually synonymous. a simple search and find out she's on some ex gf revenge site.

A sad fact is that, most guys want to play house but 99% are street or hood rats. Guys seeking lineage are afyer 1% or less that isnt street. Guys arent putting in work.
Don't approach. Can't pull. Hrs spent watching bimbos kicked off a podcast or a blogger ranting endlessly on hypergamy. God forbid a man approach.

average girl has been in a train. double digits if not triple body count numbers. no shame. some moron will still parade red pill but marry the village bicycle. lulz

Fellas need to be more ruthless with their time and money.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

The OP speaks truth & the sheep get nervous (or in this case rather vitriolic).

I am a single mom...but kinda not really. My ex husband still lives in my house with my kids (all teens now) because fatherhood is SUPER important. My father was THE MAN. I deeply respected him. So even though we have been divorced now 7 years I create an maintain an environment where my kids have their father close. But he’s not the greatest example in other ways...so my son went to an all boys military high school and is socialized as much as I can arrange with men who exhibit masculine & leadership qualities not exuded by my ex husband. These men included my father, solid uncles, close friends, men who could show him what a MAN is beyond his own dad, who is a great guy in many ways and a loving father...but I cannot be a man (I am too dominant in some ways already as it is - and this is evident more in how my daughters are developing) so I wanted to be sure my son learned manliness from men.

And I gotta say he’s turning out to be a solid young man so far. Is perfectly frank with me if he thinks it appropriate, a natural leader, solid work ethic, developing self discipline. The occasional bone head move, but that’s how teenagers are.

My next step is to get my daughters around more feminine oriented women. Not that I am unfeminine, but life circumstances have required in my family a partial role reversal compared to traditional family values that I am not crazy about. So I shoulder roles that are typically more masculine (bread winner, major decision maker, etc.) than I like, and I recognize the pitfalls, but I can’t reverse engineer my life at this point either.

Women in the 20-35 age group don’t have enough mileage in life to really understand the value in my opinion. They don’t get it themselves yet, and if they do get it they came from intact families with good values and were taught in the family of origin. Those are the sweet demure girls who understand what attracts a real man...men lock them down & marry them early.

I’ve pissed off groups of women along similar lines. You know which women quietly agree? The happily married traditionally oriented ones. They get it.

Women want a man, not a pvssy. Men want a pvssy cat, not a power ranger. Complimentary things these. And raising healthy young people requires the right sorts of examples for the young people to mold according to...

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.Tonight at an event, around 30 women got the giggles how men as a group arent masculine like 1950s movie icons anymore.

My table of 15 were debating heavily, so I gave my views. I dont sooth egos so this suited me

"Were a generation of men, raised by women, a woman can only install certain energies into a child, some of which are dangerous(insecurity.emotional reasoning/emasculation) a man is required for the other certain energies" .......(I worded it as professional as I could)

Interestingly the whole table turned on me like a pack of hyenas. apart from 2 guys who totally agreed with me.

Fortunately I remained stoic and in my frame.

And in true red pill form , everyone at the table was the exception to the rule.

I find it absolutely amazing how society protects this virus at all costs.

Every single one of my daughters friends who are fatherless are already little A.W'S, problematic, and the boys are beta as hell or the naughtiest little Pr8cks in school. Her fathered friends are totally normal

Anyway thats all from me, I absolutely loved going off on my little crusade at the table,

take care guys, stay safe, if in doubt, flat out.
That's why I appreciate even more being in silence and in shadows. In that weird generation we live in, being invisible and silent prevents us from a lot of things.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't lie. Both are entertaining BUY it's not bettering or lives nor improving bank, biz, game, lifestyle.

I don't necessarily disagree with red pill.
There's the Red Pill, which is just neutral science & facts...then there is everyone co-opting it to push their own interpretations or applications of it which may not always be good, productive, or even true.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's the Red Pill, which is just neutral science & facts...then there is everyone co-opting it to push their own interpretations or applications of it which may not always be good, productive, or even true.
Adding to myself...

An example of co-opted Red Pill are the couple of Red Pill Subreddits on Reddit. They really should be titled "Sociopaths Gone Wild". The facts of Red Pill are attractive to people like that and draw them like moths to a flame. The facts are easy to bend to support their mentalities. They seem to have taken over.

There is a Red Pill sub called Red Pill Christians. It is not as bad as the others but it is still messed up in it's own way. They are obsessed with "Lift!" (Going to the gym). It is the "pat answer" for every question there. It reminds me of that animated dog on the animated movie "Up" with the house floating in the air with balloons. The talking dog would be in mid sentence about something and suddenly say "Squirrel!!"jerk it head to the side and stare into the distance for a few seconds,...then go back to the conversation where he left off as if nothing happened. Just replace Squirrel with Lift.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1

I don't disagree. A guy can get more from reading the selfish genes or seem wars then long winded rants about hypergamy. It's definitely a thing. It's just intellectually dishonest to see a series of YouTubers pedaling new programs and oh BTW game hasn't changed. These here in lie the biggest bunch of frauds.

The book alpha god keeps getting pushed. It reads like it were written by a male feminist. There's a huge disconnect but it's also why so few guys ever get good at game. A lot of the most belligerent and vocal are talking absolute ****.

With that said, I am a firm believer guys should test everything and look at outcomes. Begin with the end in mind. If anything is telling, the lack of receipts and in fields is a great example. if swimming in puss, receipts should be a great up sell before the new program or ebook people want to push. guys who haven't seen new vjj are selling game content online. it's actually funny.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adding to myself...

An example of co-opted Red Pill are the couple of Red Pill Subreddits on Reddit. They really should be titled "Sociopaths Gone Wild". The facts of Red Pill are attractive to people like that and draw them like moths to a flame. The facts are easy to bend to support their mentalities. They seem to have taken over.

There is a Red Pill sub called Red Pill Christians. It is not as bad as the others but it is still messed up in it's own way. They are obsessed with "Lift!" (Going to the gym). It is the "pat answer" for every question there. It reminds me of that animated dog on the animated movie "Up" with the house floating in the air with balloons. The talking dog would be in mid sentence about something and suddenly say "Squirrel!!"jerk it head to the side and stare into the distance for a few seconds,...then go back to the conversation where he left off as if nothing happened. Just replace Squirrel with Lift.
After Kevin Samuels blew up, the dogs out if the bag. The formula is there. F&f is it in Real time live. I don't disagree with the content.

most of red pill reminds me of Tai Lopez with a super car RENTED in his garage as he parrots someone else's content. everyone pedaling some trash program. Who actually gets girls? I think I can name under a handful.

it is the new up sell. I'm thinking it's ideal versus the brain washing machine of marriage and playing house. Again most of the red pill is married or in secret. Many will trash marriage yet are playing house. Very disingenuous.

Men need to vet their gurus. At gunpoint a lot of these guys won't approach. Can't pull.