Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I lost my job because I refused to get vaccinated...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerQuest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is that a yes or a no?
It means that you should give it up. You are 100% incorrect and instead of trying argue even though you know are are wrong, just freaking give it up.
The proof is clear. No protection from a cloth mask. Period.

Last edited:

PowerQuest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When an argument falls apart from non-supportive false facts, resort to song and dance.
~DC crowd
lol what?
It is a reason why these fashion firms add a disclaimer to their face diaper product because they know its just a fashion wear product and that it provides zero protection so they cannot be sued later when you get sick and claim that the mask didn't protect you..

Last edited:

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol what?
It is reason why these fashion firms add a disclaimer to their face diaper product because they know its just a fashion wear and provides zero protection so they cannot be sued later when you get sick and claim that the mask didn't protect you..
There is no foolproof way to avoid getting sick. I think the question is whether a cloth mask offers any protection from germs at all, to the wearer or those around him. It probably diminishes transmission from coughs and breathing, though not at the level of a surgical mask. Logically if you put something between your mouth and another object, it will inhibit whatever emits from the mouth from making contact with that object. I mean you are calling them face diapers. Diapers are very effective from keeping baby shyt from contaminating anything but the diaper.

Not saying I would rely 100% on that...a phone book probably stops a bullet but I wouldn't take that chance. Most of the masks sold are probably poor quality, but they're also probably better than no mask. But even someone with a high quality mask can still catch something or spread something. It's all about the percentages.

Unfortunately these mask threads devolve into binary arguments, ego-invested politicizing, or accusations of "brainwashing" and other specious reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.