Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i know it's not about DJin', but this is anything else

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, I have a homework assignment for my english lesson for tomorrow... i hafta write a 250-words essay about my worst holiday. could u tell me if this sounds good and if there are any errors? thx!

My worst holiday was when I was 9 years old. It was June and I was passing a weekend at the beach with my family. It was late afternoon and I had been playing beach-soccer all the day, so I decided to take a swimI went into the sea alone, although it was quite wavy. I couldn’t swim, but I wasn’t afraid, because I was quite close to the sand and the water barely reached my belly-button. Suddenly, I felt a cold breeze under the water, caressing my legs, so I looked down to see what was happening. When I lifted my head up again, I noticed that the beach was far away from me, so I became scared as hell. I started to run towards the sand, but I was more and more distant from it. As I’ve already said, I couldn’t swim, so I thought I was going to die. When the water reached my head, I noticed that the waves had become really big, so I started to cry for help. At the beginning, my parents didn’t hear, because of the noise, but after a while, they understood and both ran towards me. Obviously they managed to take me out of the water (otherwise, I couldn’t tell this story, of course!), but nowadays I’m still a bit afraid of swimming.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although it was quite wavy = although it was quite rough. (we don't tend to use wavy)

swimI went into the sea = swim. I went into the sea

Perhaps eleaborate on WHY you went in the sea alone, ater playing soccer (football) all day. Otherwise, i see no problems.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After proof reading

beach-soccer all the day = beach-soccer all day