Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I know I'll get shiit on for this post, but idc

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have the logistics to have carnal intercourse, and begin the foreplay and she is breathing heavy , Tell her "I don't start things I don't finish" And if she objects, stand up and show her the door.

I find the best time to deliver that line is before we go into what ever the private logistics is when we are at the kissing and groping stage. She has to keep you there by escalating herself. In my experience it gives her the green light to be the aggressor. Best case scenario she will tell you "I want you to FaCK me!" Which has been the case a number of times when I've used that.

PRW63

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
The only thing I can surmise (based off of her future talk, saying she liked me, etc.) is that she wants more and sees me as a quality guy and doesn't want to give me an easy lay. She even had the nerve to ask me to stay over, and asked what I was doing next weekend! She asked me to text her when I got home. No fuucking way I was doing that.

Anyways, my plan from this point forward. I am not reaching out and/or making plans. If this girl wants ANY shot at seeing me again she is going to have to uber to my place next weekend (she doesn't have a care and I live 40 min away), bring dinner and drinks, and if she doesn't fuuck me, I will gladly be driving her home.
My thoughts? This reaction is a butt-hurt little boy,...and it sounds like a Corey Wayne recomendation. You're pouting that she didn't give it away. Sorry man. You asked my thoughts,...I won't lie. She doesn't "owe" you anything. The whole thing seemed like just another "Horny Teenager Story" to me, with the chick being nothing more than a breathing biological walking sex toy.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This could have easily led to you being a dad. Be thankful you didn't have sex without the condom. I think she was ready to get knocked up. Be thankful you didn't go any further. The Easy solution for what you were asking is the get her so worked up that SHE is the one begging for it. She practically was but by being too pushy you got in the way. Thank goodness because there might be a Jr if you aren't careful.