Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just tested positive for covid...

svencandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had it. Was fine.
Did some butyeko breathing when I was short of breath, which usually ended in a coughing fit, then normal breathing again
Also had frozen beef bones in freezer so turned that into a few bone broths which I lived off.
After 3 days was completely healthy but not allowed to leave my house until day 7...
So trained like a mutha fer, did midnight runs, kettlebells, pullups. Uncle warned me I'll get long covid.
Fast forward 3 months.
Got the flu. Way worse.
Vomitting, headaches, body aches for 4 days. 2 weeks later still not fully recovered.
Covid was a scam.

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's different for everyone, my parents were sick one day with a flu and fine for the rest of the week. I had no flu but a really bad cough for 7 days. I could still taste and smell.

Make sure you take your vitamins and get some sun

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have not gotten covid. Been vaxed twice but did not get any of the boosters. Close members of my family and friends that have gotten it have been vaccinated and had minor cases only; body aches for 2 days or so but then it gets better.

If you're healthy OP (by that I mean no underlying conditions) I think you'll be okay. There was a gentleman that mentioned vitamin d - that is not only good for covid but general health, probably the most important thing. You want to do what you can to boost your immune system.