Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just tested positive for covid...

orbit123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never thought in a million years that I would get this. So far ive had a fever, cough, body aches, chills and a nasty sore throat. Any tips from any of you about what I should be taking or doing to get through this? Im not vaccinated btw

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I mean why? It's pretty much guaranteed everyone will at some point. No way to avoid it. New variants continue to increase transmission effectiveness.

Drink fluids, rest and hopefully your body will handle the rest. The worst part is not knowing if you will be one of the unlucky ones that deal with long COVID that can last for months or even years and have a wide variety of crazy symptoms

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean why? It's pretty much guaranteed everyone will at some point. No way to avoid it. New variants continue to increase transmission effectiveness.

Drink fluids, rest and hopefully your body will handle the rest. The worst part is not knowing if you will be one of the unlucky ones that deal with long COVID that can last for months or even years and have a wide variety of crazy symptoms
I would respond to your "long covid" bit, but I don't want the thread locked. Lol.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I would respond to your "long covid" bit, but I don't want the thread locked. Lol.
Don't really care...I know multiple people that have it, one of which can barely eat anything because it all tastes like rotted food...this is almost a year out.

Not interested in random conspiracy bullsh!t

DarwinTaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck. Somehow, I've managed to be lucky. Most of my Sister's family have been stricken down with the virus, thankfully, I've been able to avoid it over the past few years. Perhaps that's due to the tropical heat and humidity of the city that I live in (I think COVID is not as bad in heat?), although Darwin hasn't been immune... but most of the cases that we did get, was when the Northern Territory opened up it's borders to interstate travellers.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had it. Was very mild. Not vacc’d. I did aspirin. Melatonin. Antihistamine. Multi-Vit. Vit D3, C. Zinc. Nasal rinse 2x day. Gargle with listerine am. With white vinegar @ Noon. Shot of whisky @ bedtime. Very light excercise.

DarwinTaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had it. Was very mild. Not vacc’d. I did aspirin. Melatonin. Antihistamine. Multi-Vit. Vit D3, C. Zinc. Nasal rinse 2x day. Gargle with listerine am. With white vinegar @ Noon. Shot of whisky @ bedtime. Very light excercise.
The Melatonin and Antihistamine must have made you drowsy / sleepy. I used both previously, to help with sleep, as I work shift work.

Pierce.Manhammer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice listed below, vinegar…ehhh, whisky ehhh. Stay hydrated. I’d use Ibuprofen 2 every 4, and stack Tylenol every 6 hours if the ibuprofen isn’t providing enough pain management. If it goes beyond 3 days where you feel the need for pain management drop the tylenol fir 3 days, then resume - the combo can be hard on your kidneys. Ibuprofen should be able to handle most of the pain as it’s inflammatory mediated pain and ibuprofen manages inflammation- tylenol just interrupts the pain feedback cycle.

If at any point you find yourself short of breath get thyself to and emergency room as urgent care will simply send you the er for evaluation.

99% chance you’ll weather this fine at home with some discomfort. If you have any other underlying conditions such as diabetes, asthma, copd, sleep apnea, hypertension proceed cautiously.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy some saline nasal spray to flush out your nose.
Every time you cough, the virus goes back in the air and you'll end up breathing it again. The infected sinus in your nose will drip down to your throat and will force you to cough again.
This is a loop effect for the virus.

I recommend Arm & Hammer Simply Saline nasal spray.

Last edited:

orbit123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you never think you would get it?!!
Because I made sure to take every precaution I could take against getting it when I go in public. I would wear a mask everywhere I went and would use hand sanitizer even after touching any door or gas pump. The weirdest part is I didn't even encounter hardly any people at all the week before I got this. Makes no sense unless it's in the water or food or can travel far in the wind???

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got it a month ago after a vacation. I would get some vitamin d in you... I was in the sun the entire trip and had an insane tan when I got home. My covid was very very mild... sneezing bouts and itchy throat for a week. Only reason I even suspect covid was the first day back a chick I hooked up with texted me to tell me she was sick as dog and tested positive for covid and I should get tested .... thankfully she had covid and not the herp

Pierce.Manhammer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D3 is important in general most Americans are deficient. In order for us to be at normal levels one needs to be the equivalent of 45 minutes in the sun, daily with one’s shirt off. D3 is simple and cheap, most people should supplement it.

I got it a month ago after a vacation. I would get some vitamin d in you... I was in the sun the entire trip and had an insane tan when I got home. My covid was very very mild... sneezing bouts and itchy throat for a week. Only reason I even suspect covid was the first day back a chick I hooked up with texted me to tell me she was sick as dog and tested positive for covid and I should get tested .... thankfully she had covid and not the herp

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got it back in November, not vaxxed. Just felt like a normal flu. however, by the end of it, I completely lost my sense of taste and smell. And now, 7 months later they're only partially back. They're not "off" but merely desensitized.

Not tasting food as much is preferrable because it makes it easier to want to eat healthy since junk isn't as palatable. However losing smell is kind of sucky.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My fiancé had it in April. She was double shot Pfizer then got her Pfizer booster in February. Extremely mild for her like a mild cold. Those who didn’t get vaxxed I just don’t understand why put yourselves through so much unnecessary agony. My fiancé was fully recovered in less than a week, no long haul symptoms, or loss of taste / smell.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My fiancé had it in April. She was double shot Pfizer then got her Pfizer booster in February. Extremely mild for her like a mild cold. Those who didn’t get vaxxed I just don’t understand why put yourselves through so much unnecessary agony. My fiancé was fully recovered in less than a week, no long haul symptoms, or loss of taste / smell.
Fiancee!?! I thought you were building a rotation of hoes from OLD?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never thought in a million years that I would get this. So far ive had a fever, cough, body aches, chills and a nasty sore throat. Any tips from any of you about what I should be taking or doing to get through this? Im not vaccinated btw
Try CDB oil

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if I've had it or not. In the spring I got something that felt like the most mild cold I've ever had, but I never got checked. Tried to stay home so as not to spread it, whatever it was. I'm triple vaxxed so maybe that helps.